Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > In-Park Quests

In-Park Quests Discussion about official In-Park Quests - Closed Till Quests are added back to Parks!

Old VMK GUIDE: In-Park Quests Game Card list

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Lucifer
what do we have to do to get teh other ones
The other ones what?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:21 PM
First Cuban on VMK

SpaceAce ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
what do I have to do to get the other cards ythat arent from quests or buying stuff
Old 08-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
These are the only cards available. I am not sure which other cards yuo are speaking of.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
First Cuban on VMK

SpaceAce ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Im talking about those same cards just where in disney world can i find them
Old 08-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

cards 1-30 are based on the in-park quests (Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland) and the one you print from home (Tomorrowland) that you bring in to do. If you get all questions correct then you get the cards (prizes) and are eligible for the VIP tour (which is free) and on that tour you can do the Haunted Mansion quest and also win other cards. This is all done at the VMK Central (by Innoventions in Disneyland and in the Main Street Cinema in WDW)

The Gift WIth Purchase (GWP) cards are when you buy something at a particular store. If you look at the list it states very clearly which store it is for both Disneyland AND WDW.

Anything else?
Old 08-05-2005, 06:53 PM
VMK Name :OrangeStripes

kiwilove94 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question AnYoNe KnOw ThE aNsWeRs?

well i have done the tomorrowland quest but what is it all about?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwilove94
well i have done the tomorrowland quest but what is it all about?
What is what all about?
Old 08-08-2005, 06:08 PM
VMK name - Loweyan

Loweyan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
update to how to achieve cards

Went down to talk with some of the park employees this weekend in order to learn how to earn the remaining cards for a set and this is what they told me. See changed below for additions - only going to annotate where needed =) Thanks for the great start Spin!
Take care,
Loweyan

Disneyland or Disneyworld[INDENT]
Quest and Tour Cards
Series 1 (30 cards)
01 - Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection (all Gold: "D" Rope, Turnstile, Penny Press, PhilHarmagic Theater Chair, Scoreboard, and Random Number Generator)Obtained by taking the VMK insider tour (earned by completing all 4 quests in park) Each tour participant gets one of these.

02 - Madame Leota's Crystal Ball Collection (Leota's red table, crystal ball, candle set) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)

04 - Haunted Mansion Ghostly Organ (magenta)(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

05 - Invisibility Magic Spell(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

06 - Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room(obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

07 - Stitch's Tomorrowland Teleporter (Tomorrowland quest level 2 prize)

08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (color?)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)

09 - Tomorrowland Teleportation Magic Spell(Tomorrowland quest Level 2 prize)

10 - Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair (pink) (obtained by achieving a high score in the castle fireworks game)

11 - Adventureland Retro Pin (Adventureland quest level 2 prize)

12 - Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (Adventureland quest level 3 prize)

13 - Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour. Apparantly the guide will give out only 1 of each of the five cards on the cruise for answering trivia. each question gains you 1 card - therefore you would have to be extremely lucky and do the tour 5 times in order to get a full set of these without trading. And assuming you don't cheat, you would have to wait five months to do the tour 5 times. (30 day rule per prize)
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster

20 - Frontierland Ace of Spades Carpet (Frontierland quest level 1 prize)

21 - Frontierland Cactus Armchair (light neon green) (Frontierland quest level 2 prize)

22 - Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa (red) (Frontierland quest level 3 prize)

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)

24 - Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair (purple) (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

25 - Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin (Fantasyland quest level 1 prize)

26 - Prince Phillip's Briarstone (Fantasyland quest level 2 prize)

27 - Huntsman's Heartless Hamper (pink) (Fantasyland quest level 3 prize)

28 - Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree (obtained on VMK insider tour - each person gets one for completing the Haunted Mansion quest on the tour)

29 - 500 VMK credits(obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)

30 - VMK Insider Tour (prize for completing all four quests; awards a VIP badge)
Old 08-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Annual Pass Holder

Menerva is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loweyan

08 - Tomorrowland Rocketship Couch (color?)(Tomorrowland quest level 1 prize)

14 - Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room (obtained by achieving a high score in the Jungle cruise game)

The following 5 cards are given out on the jungle cruise portion of the VMK insider tour. Apparantly the guide will give out only 1 of each of the five cards on the cruise for answering trivia. each question gains you 1 card - therefore you would have to be extremely lucky and do the tour 5 times in order to get a full set of these without trading. And assuming you don't cheat, you would have to wait five months to do the tour 5 times. (30 day rule per prize)
15 - Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
16 - Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection (safari hat, canteen, binoculars - The set hangs on the wall)
17 - Adventureland Safari carpet (purple)
18 - Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
19 - Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster

23 - Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter (obtained on VMK insider tour - Once again a trivia question during the tour - the vmk employee was not certain of this one)
This is information I obtained while doing the quest at Disneyland.

08. The couch is Magenta in color.

14. You can also win the Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent Guest Room by answering a question on the jungle cruise portion of the VIP tour. (They gave out two of these on my tour.)

15-19. On my tour it was fairly easy to answer more than one question and get more than one card. They asked questions about the game as well as questions about the Jungle Cruise ride itself.

23. The questions asked on my tour that allowed people to win the Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter all had to do with the Big Thunder Mountain ride at Disneyland.

I hope this information helps your update.

SpinMarty, if you aren't going to post the pictures I sent you, I could post them for you. (Only if you want tho)

Last edited by Menerva; 08-10-2005 at 07:47 PM..
Old 09-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
The #10 Chair ( Pink ) card was given out on my tour today.

I didnt win it, but the person behind me did, I saw it.

The Tour Guide made a really big deal out of it.
He said they are really rare.

I won the #29 500 credits, from a trivia question.

I got the #17 Safari Carpet, from a trivia question.

My daughter and I both got the #23 Train Teleporters from Trivia Questions.

The Haunted Mansion prizes are only given if the answers are correct!

Not everyone will get all of them.

You get the room code if you got all of the HM questions correct.

The #14 Tent Room was also given out from a Trivia Question.

My whole tour ( 20) all got the #6 Red Penny Press, and the #1 Gold Show Designer Collection

Lisa
Old 09-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Go Cavs!

SteelersYOYO is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Are u going to update it?
Old 09-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

The list now needs to be updated since the pirate quest has come out as well as reflecting the new Series 2 cards.

If you could PM me the information as to what is new I will update (I am not going again until October)

Thanks

EDIT:
I need help with the series 2 cards please (numbers and which level prizes they are for.) Thank you

Last edited by SpinMarty; 09-21-2005 at 05:09 AM..
Old 09-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Lurker

Exoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with ConfettiExoxus is covered with Confetti
Talking ???

Could you tell me which ones you get from doing the Insider Tour? (I finished the hidden mickey quest so when going to disneyland *cough* 2 years *cough* I get to do the VIP Tour. ) They don't really say which quest you have to do to get each card. I really got to get rid of that cold.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conduitman
Could you tell me which ones you get from doing the Insider Tour? (I finished the hidden mickey quest so when going to disneyland *cough* 2 years *cough* I get to do the VIP Tour. ) They don't really say which quest you have to do to get each card. I really got to get rid of that cold.
Actually, it clearly states which cards are from which quests. (Example: 03 - Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair (purple) (Adventureland quest level 1 prize)) If it doesn't state one of the four "lands" then it is from the tour itself (either the HM quest done on the tour, or from the random trivia questions asked during the tour. The HM cards I think are obvious

The only difference that I understand now is that instead of the HM cards, there are the Pirates card. I am still waiting for people that HAVE the cards to help me out on that point.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Registered+

BlueMickey is as Frosty as a Snowman
4/30 Flaming Ransacked Window
5/30 Crow's Nest Barstool
6/30 Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
7/30 Pirate Treasure Rug
8/30 Captain's Quarters Couch
9/30 Pirate Insider Tour Pin

hope this helps