Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Collector Items

Collector Items Information about the special items found in VMK, the pins, badges, clothes, furniture, etc. Formerly Items, Badges, Spells, Pins, Furniture, Clothes, etc. forum

Old Peter Pan Ride Items

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Peter Pan Ride Items

I've been wondering, why has VMK left traces of Peter Pan Ride Items' existence all over their room? Why don't they just release them already? Alice items are so trite now and they are very useless in rooms. Peter Pan items would be a much better addition to the community, as they are much better designed and are a favorite for more people. Why doesn't VMK just release them as promise in this newsletter? Same with the Dark Ride uphills and downhills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsletter 7 May 2007
And before you ask, we'll have Ramp Tracks available but you will have to wait a bit longer for them. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsletter 16 July 2007
Q: When are those Peter Pan ride items gonna be on sale?
A: Expect to see those start rolling out in the fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsletter 24 September 2007
It's been a few weeks since we've talked about the Trading Card game, if you haven't played it yet, be sure to check it out in the VMK Arcade. We rolled out the Basic version to give you a chance to try the game, in the next few weeks we'll introduce the Advanced version of the game!
That's right, I said the advanced version – this version will have lots more features – like the ability to play against another player instead of just the computer! Plus, you'll be able to collect and build your own virtual set of cards! And yes, you WILL be able to play for and win virtual items from the VMK Trading Card Game in this version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsletter 12 November 2007
I've been getting email from players asking about the VMK Trading Card Game: Advanced. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it. We're making sure that it is everything we promised it would be before releasing it. So keep watching the Newsletter for updates on when it will be available. Don't worry&it will be here soon!
They haven't kept those promises..
Old 01-26-2008, 05:12 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Very good point. I really hope they release the peter pan items soon. I really want the ride track the forms a rainbow when u ride on it!
Old 01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
I am the Brain of you all
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Nerdy
Brain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with ConfettiBrain is covered with Confetti
Just to mention, they said Fall, not Fall 2007.... for the peter pan rides...
Old 01-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned

Uploading is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Peter Pan items are my favorite items in the game. They have kept telling us that they will release it. I am not suprised VMK did not keep there promises. They rarely do.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

slinkyman is floating through Inner Space
They might make it an entire month theme.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered+

My Mood: Question
Whipstersh is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn_Brain View Post
I do believe VMK has created an new type of fine-print.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Grunge Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Curmudgeon
Flea is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn_Brain View Post
I don't think it would make much sense to release the Alice ride first, then items shortly after, and the Pan ride, but release those items over a year later.
Pan items would be cool, I want to see them release a Pan costume to go with the out of place hat.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
Well during a ride a thon, there were the up and down Peter Pan tracks. Maybe testing them?
Old 01-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Retired
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Disney
StitchRokcs is as Frosty as a Snowman
well lets see lets say yavn released the TCG advanced right now ok its not 100% done the game is bugged over crowded and wat would happen everyone will be yelling saying it was not ready but wait are people not asking for it to be released now???
Old 01-26-2008, 07:21 PM
I'll Miss You VMK.

Princessweelow is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i think slinkyman is right

i think they will do the whole month for Peter Pan

that would be so cool if they made the month like more prizes on the Pan ride and costumes ( not just the hat)

Great ideas i just made up lol
Old 01-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Black and Yellow!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Dreamy
AllAboutStitch is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessweelow View Post
i think slinkyman is right

i think they will do the whole month for Peter Pan

that would be so cool if they made the month like more prizes on the Pan ride and costumes ( not just the hat)

Great ideas i just made up lol
no they already had an alice and peter pan month i doubt they'll have another month the same. I think it will come out with the release of the real version of the card game
Old 01-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Personally I think vmk staff comes up with a great idea, hits a hard place, thinks of another idea and leaves the great idea in the past. then the same thing happens over and over again. Vmk needs to learn that you have to finish the things you start and promise. Then again I guess I am expecting to much from vmk they never listen and they always lie.