Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old High School Musical 4

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
When elivs presley died they said the music died, when the beatles broke up they said the music died, when mtv came out they said the music died, then hsm came out with 900 movies, the music did die..
Old 04-10-2008, 09:20 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Omg! That kid in my class was right! He said they were making a HSM 4.

I like HSM, but dont make a million of the movies LOL
Old 04-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Zlikes Zomg.
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: SaveVMK
Trillen is floating through Inner Space
I found this article on it:

High School Musical 3 doesn't hit theaters until this fall, but a fourth installment of the hit production is already in the works. According to A Website, Disney Channel Worldwide president Rich Ross confirmed that HSM 4 is now being written. As of now, it will be a TV-movie, unlike HSM 3, which is a theatrical release, though that could still change. The stars of the first two hit TV-movies begin filming HSM 3 in two weeks in Utah. Some new characters introduced in the third installment will stick around for HSM 4, while some of the original cast -- including Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu -- probably won't be back.

The second High School Musical TV-movie broke cable TV records last summer when its premiere attracted an audience of 18.6 million, helping to boost Disney Channel to number one among cable networks in primetime for 2007. HSM has also been a hit in international markets
Old 04-10-2008, 09:35 PM
.:I Run With Vampires:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Reading
chorustwo is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLKnCookies View Post
I think they should have stopped after HSM 2. How many High School Musical movies do they need?!
Unforetunatly, Disney needs to make as many annoying and horrible (my opinion) high School Musical movies as they can do to squeeze the money out until it's dry. All I can say is: WHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!????

This only means more annoying songs you'd hear everyday, and more crazed little fans running you over everytime they see HSM underwear.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 04-11-2008 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: word filter
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmks Trillen View Post
I found this article on it:

High School Musical 3 doesn't hit theaters until this fall, but a fourth installment of the hit production is already in the works. According to A Website, Disney Channel Worldwide president Rich Ross confirmed that HSM 4 is now being written. As of now, it will be a TV-movie, unlike HSM 3, which is a theatrical release, though that could still change. The stars of the first two hit TV-movies begin filming HSM 3 in two weeks in Utah. Some new characters introduced in the third installment will stick around for HSM 4, while some of the original cast -- including Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and Corbin Bleu -- probably won't be back.

The second High School Musical TV-movie broke cable TV records last summer when its premiere attracted an audience of 18.6 million, helping to boost Disney Channel to number one among cable networks in primetime for 2007. HSM has also been a hit in international markets
So their is hope lucas will stay...
Old 04-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Futre

irule13116 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Man whats next Highschool musical 8,999 Senior home?
Highschool musical 9,000 Funneral ????
im gonna guess here there gonna make songs that are more annyoing than Save the whales and say what u need to say?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:26 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Like Caterpillar said, we can expect 4 more. Cause now with the new cast, we have to watch them go through High School just like we're doing with the original cast. So we can mostly expect for the High School Musical 6.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
I can't see four being as popular because most of the hsm fans have fallen in love with zac and corbin, now that their gone I can see them being very upset and heartbroken. All of the cast have such different peronsalities right now, I dont know if this new cast can compare. but hey if they can act better or sing better I'll like them better. I can't make any promises for the smaller fans.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:42 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I dont think that their heartbroken that their leaving. Probably relieved. Because Zach and Vanessa didn't even want to return for the 3rd one. So were lucky we're even getting them in the third one.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Does anyone remember Saved By the Bell?, HSM is heading in that direction if it isnt already...
Old 04-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
I dont think that their heartbroken that their leaving. Probably relieved. Because Zach and Vanessa didn't even want to return for the 3rd one. So were lucky we're even getting them in the third one.
Eight year old obsessed fans who have everything hsm and are in love with zac will be relieved that they are leaving because they didn't want to return for the next one? have I enterered a parallel universe?!
Old 04-11-2008, 01:00 AM
and all that jazz!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

OmButterfly is spinning in a Cursed Storm
omg yes! I'm so happy cause I wanted to audition for high school musical 3, but I'm too young! so now maybe I can auditions for hsm4!

hey wait a second, what ever happened to "keep moving forward"?? So they can close vmk when everyone wants it to stay open because they have to "keep moving forward", but they won't stop hsm even though most people really don't want more of it! But oh well, at least I kinda like hsm. But it's not that great, much rather have vmk
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Welcome to the Jungle...
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

TheFireworkZach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
They should have started this before it started. There is no talent here, I bet I could find 50 people right off the street within an hour that have just as much talent as these people. I've seen some bad movies but I would rather fast for a week then watch this junk again..

I saw HSM1 for probably about 25 minutes in some car (I was forced through it) and I wouldn't care if I ever saw any HSM related thing ever, ever again. Nice to get it out of my system.

- Zach
Old 04-11-2008, 11:59 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
I think that w/o the original cast, it will go nowhere... of course there's the always loyal 8 year olds but they will be highly disappointed.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SkyRocket is as Frosty as a Snowman
When will they graduate? LOL