Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old All 6 HSm stars will be in HSM 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Trader

Caterpillar AEIOU is as Frosty as a Snowman
All 6 HSm stars will be in HSM 3

The Title is not Haunted High School Musical!

It is High School Musical, Senior Year!

Quote:
All six of the High School Musical stars have officially signed on for High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Productions announced Monday.

Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and Lucas Grabeel will star in the third and final installment, a feature film. The first two movies aired to a record number of viewers on The Disney Channel.

Director Kenny Ortega tells <magazine> he's excited about working one last time with the cast, a group of virtually unknown actors before the first HSM movie's January 2006 debut.

"I am the luckiest guy in the world and I know it," Ortega says. "This will be our last time together and I love working with these kids so much. It's going to be great."

Tisdale, who will reprise her role as school diva Sharpay, says she looks forward to returning to East High set in Utah one last time.

"I'm excited," Tisdale tells <magazine>. "But it's going to be sad. It seems like it will be graduation and I'll be crying while we're filming."

According to the studio, HSM 3: Senior Year finds high school seniors Troy [Efron] and Gabriella [Hudgens] facing the prospect of being separated from one another as they head off in different directions to college. Joined by the rest of the Wildcat crew, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-16-2008 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: removed advertising/not allowed link
Old 01-16-2008, 02:21 AM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
o_o . . . . . . . .

- Imagines more people singing, dancing, and just being HSM fans -

Eh..
0_0

I'll be curious to see the movie though, not that I'm a fan, I just want to see it.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Registered+

Mooshu has disabled reputation
Errmm... smashing?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
*applauds* I can't wait!!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:55 AM
hi
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: VMK
MsBored is as Frosty as a Snowman
Blehh.... I'd rather watch it on TV than theatres. Tickets for a movie that has way too many sequels? I think not =/
Old 05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
VMK 4 ever
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

gabyta is spinning in a Cursed Storm
cool! My kids will start dancing and singing again
Old 05-09-2008, 03:50 PM
VMK'er Since Nov 05! =D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Grooveygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Woot I LOVE HSM.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Aww, I was hoping only lucas was coming back. He is the only reason I watch it and normally I can't stand the rest of the movie. Then again if their is another movie I can make fun of efron the entire movie again. Yay!