Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Donation Banners & Stuff

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Secrets of the VMK member

ACEROLLER is as Frosty as a Snowman
Wow this is sweet! Thank you for the cool things in our sigs and stuff.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
R.I.P. VMK

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
F0REVERL0ST is Buried in TreasureF0REVERL0ST is Buried in Treasure
These look great! Thanks Nick and CDNJohnnie! Also, thanks to Nedakh for coming up with the idea!
Old 07-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Red Bat! Yay!

GreenCobra is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i have a user page but i didn't subcribe to it so can i still have the banner
Old 07-13-2006, 03:15 PM
May i help ya? lol

AwesoneHilary is spinning in a Cursed Storm
coolio too bad i can donate lol
Old 07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Banned

GBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoGBShorts ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenCobra
i have a user page but i didn't subcribe to it so can i still have the banner
Nope. He mentioned that on page one. These are for people who donated to the site.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Maybe if you donated, they should automaticly go somewhere where your name is, like under your avatar, or near your location. If you were to do this you would need smaller ones, maybe you could use the userbars though. Just a suggestion =).

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 07-13-2006, 03:55 PM
A-wocka-wocka!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Hopeful
Neoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with ConfettiNeoteny is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBShorts
Nope. He mentioned that on page one. These are for people who donated to the site.
I donated, but I didn't actually "buy" anything. I just made a donation via PayPal.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Waterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with Confetti
Woot! Thanks Nick, Nedakh, and CDNJohnnie!
Old 07-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Walt Disney Fan!
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Disney
Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Ducky Wucky has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I think that people who donated but didn't purchase anything should have their vary own userbar or something that would be a nice little thing.

No, I haven't donated yet, but I will next year, when I can get a job lol.

PS: I'm going to work at a theme park!
Old 07-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Apeman on vmk Yeti Rocks!

Here Since Day 1 VIP
ringostar is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i am going to donate for a sig i really want to keep the fourms up this is the place were i have friends and ppl i can talk to thank you vmkf for being here for me
Old 07-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Nick, I'm not sure if you thought of this already, but it could be an easier way to avoid people from stealing the images if you decide to add the userbars as Ranks for the Usergroups that pay. I think that, in this way, users will find it tough (well, impossible) to get the userbars right below their user title, as there's no way to do so. This is just a suggestion, you may have thought of it already and could have found difficulties I didn't think of, so it's up to you.

By the way, awesome suggestion Ned, and Johnnie, those graphics totally rock!

My Userpage
I do not play VMK anymore, although I do drop in randomly. Thanks my friends for the fun you've provided me!
Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 

VIP
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaironzet
Nick, I'm not sure if you thought of this already, but it could be an easier way to avoid people from stealing the images if you decide to add the userbars as Ranks for the Usergroups that pay. I think that, in this way, users will find it tough (well, impossible) to get the userbars right below their user title, as there's no way to do so. This is just a suggestion, you may have thought of it already and could have found difficulties I didn't think of, so it's up to you.

I thought of that too. Up there in post #21..

Last edited by Adventurebry; 07-14-2006 at 01:44 AM..
Old 07-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

My Mood: VMKFy
Kaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with ConfettiKaironzet is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurebry
I thought of that too. Up there in post #21..
Yes I read that, but when I redacted my post, I was meaning to explain which way he could introduce them into the Forums, not that it was an idea to do so. He might very well know how to introduce them as "User Ranks" but he might be fearing something else that's not of my knowledge, and maybe not something I should know either. I was thinking that maybe he didn't do it this way because of members who haven't donated, but indeed, managed to get some subscriptions from either being from the first thousand members (free sigs), or those who joined before this year's easter (free userpages) and maybe those who won subscriptions through some other way (in my case, I won a contest which got me a Mega User Subscription). As I kept on thinking, I though that Nick, maybe (if it's not so demanding), you could make a duplicate of the subscripted usergroups, but for those who got free subscriptions, and drop the users who haven't paid there, giving the usergroup that pays the graphics, and negating the freely subscribed ones from accessing to them unless they pay. It's a way to prevent some users from stealing the graphics and claiming to be subscripted, but maybe not worth spending so much time in it.

My Userpage
I do not play VMK anymore, although I do drop in randomly. Thanks my friends for the fun you've provided me!
Old 07-14-2006, 01:25 AM
R.I.P. VMK

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
F0REVERL0ST is Buried in TreasureF0REVERL0ST is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaironzet

I was thinking the same.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Awards Showcase

VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoteny
I donated, but I didn't actually "buy" anything. I just made a donation via PayPal.
I made this for all the users in you position, lol. Maybe Johnnie could make one for people like you Neotony, but for now, you can use this!

(NOTE TO MODS: If there is something you do not like about this, just take it out, or notify me if there is a problem with it. Sorry, if there is.)