Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old LOL! Good ol' Memories....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:10 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
LOL! Good ol' Memories....

LOL! I remember, in VMK... You guys remember how the guys liked the blonde girls. (@_@) Sooo... I was blonde for a while in the game (I was never blonde in life, I'm a golden brown-ish color) and so I'd go up to guys, trade, and say, "Can I have free please?"
"No, Why?"
"What!! But I'm blonde"
LOL!! It's hilarious!! I'm not making fun of blondes.. That's what I would do though.. It's funny... Share funny things you did in VMK that were also stupid..
Old 11-16-2008, 09:32 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
LOL, nice. xD. I used to pretend to be a VMK version of Hannah Montana for my friend, and I'd do autograph signings and stuff. My friend who was supposed to be my manager would pay me rare. xD. We also had a drummer. I got free hotel rooms and all this stuff, so it was pretty awesome! The guy who owned a hotel was my friend, and he came up to me at a fake signing, and kept changing his clothes so it looked like he would be different people. He would keep going: "_____ gonna be so jealous!" So at the last time he did it, he was a little boy, and he came up and said this: Mickey mouse gonna be so jealous!" LOL I have a picture I might post later.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 11-16-2008, 09:41 PM
:]
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Ticklish
DisneyChicky101 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hahah I was on VMK since day one and I remember I would scam people so i would get free stuff before they had the saftey scam check in trades. This was when vmk first started and I had pretty much nothing. I would put in my mickey ears asking for rare and then at the last second change it to something like blue sneakers and jip the person. Wow I can't believe how bad I was lol

Also this other time I would go to fantasyland in the sky and bardge in on these groups of people like i would know them and we became pretty good friends haahha they would all line up on the clouds and i would just go to the end of the line and say things like "Omg that was so funny when we cheated in cute or boot" or something like that that never happened and they would be like "What are you talking about.... do I know you?"

thanks soo much
for my signature, GG!
i love itt
Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 PM
.:I Have Drifted, Gone:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Gloomy
GoldenHeart is as Frosty as a Snowman
LOL, nice DisneyChicky. Here's the picture from my memory:

xD. Dear old podgo. I saw him on another game once, so I was like "OMG! It's me, PrincessYani!" And he says: "Hi Hannah!" LOL.
Hey. Sorry to tell you, but I had to follow everyone else and go. I left to another forum. I'll still post once and a while, but hardly ever. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here but please don't quit like most of us did. This forum needs more members. Another one lost is another one gained. So please, be that one.
If you want to know more, go to my userpage.

~GoldenHeart
Old 11-16-2008, 11:45 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
^LOL^ That's good... My computer crashed so I don't have the pictures of anything.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:50 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHeart View Post

xD. Dear old podgo. I saw him on another game once, so I was like "OMG! It's me, PrincessYani!" And he says: "Hi Hannah!" LOL.
Lol.. That is great!
I remember I got friends from talking in Main Street... I never say them again tho.. They would never be on when I was.. LOL
- acefredfred
Old 11-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I like to whisper too!!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Baffled
snowegoof has disabled reputation
Lol this isn't really a memory or anything.. but something that VMK has done to impact my life:

I ALWAYS only use two dots! Like this.. I always fear they would flash red if I do 3! I still do it..
Old 12-14-2008, 04:03 AM
Dont be afraid
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cautious
TBs_Creation is floating through Inner Space
Wow mines really stupid..

My friends ( LittlePinkChicken or Squish ) and I used to go to random places and circle around people and shout random things like pumpkin. Hey, at least it still makes me chuckle to this very day..
Old 12-14-2008, 05:03 AM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

OMG! I just remembered this.

One day in VMK....
Me and PurpleMysteryStar, were in someone's room and they left, and so I was like, "(sets room on fire)" maybe not the exact quote or something, but we would set rooms on fire!! It was HILARIOUS!!! It was so funny!
Old 12-14-2008, 03:09 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
I used two different computers and made two different accounts. (Not mules!) I made them seem like they could read each other's minds and finish each other's sentences. It was hilarious. In case you guys were wondering, they were slycooper and Sparky.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Omg Me and my friend would dress up in all black and green and pretend that we were ninjas then we would go to like daycares and school and start kicking the babys. They would all pretend to cry! It was soo funny!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

TealSurfDisco1 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkglitter View Post
Omg Me and my friend would dress up in all black and green and pretend that we were ninjas then we would go to like daycares and school and start kicking the babys. They would all pretend to cry! It was soo funny!
LOL I use to go to a dance party room and dress really ugly and say "wanna dance" they would run and I would go cry in a corner and change back to normal and then they wanted to dance. It was pretty funny.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Ok, I got one:

I spent a lot of time trading on VMK in hopes of getting one of the really rare items (Green flips, inferno, stitch hat, sparrow, etc). Well, after a lot of trading, I finally ended up getting a Stitch Hat. Once I had it for a while and started to get bored with it (as many traders often do), I decided to have some fun with my Stitch Hat.

One day, I traded my stitch hat to one of my guest accounts. With that guest, I went into a random trade room dressed in poor clothes and wearing a few NPC pins and yelled, "i so rare, i so rich!" After saying that for a while, someone says, "No you're not." Then I say, "yes i am, i have stitch.i!" He of course says, "If you have it, why don't you put it on?" I say, "i don't want to wear it right now."

Eventually, I get the entire trade room against me. I keep saying, "i don't have to wear it if i don't want to," and they keep saying: "If you have it, put it on! prove it!" "your a guest, u poor." "ignore him."

I went on and on and on until finally I randomly put it on. Within the second, I got a trade request. I accepted it:

I say, "hi."
He says, "are you trading your hat?"
"i don't know, should i?"
"yes"
"i don't even know what this is. my mummy and duh duh took me to disneyland and i got a card from the hotel. it said vmk on it so i made account today and entered code. i have no idea what i'm doing."
"well here, i'll trade you this for it."
*He adds a Blue Philarmagic Chair*
"wow, what is that?"
"a really rare chair, let's trade"
"ok! ty ty! i'll take off stitch.i"

I cancel the trade, take off my hat, and get back into the trade.

"ok, here's the hat" *I add the hat* *He adds the chair*
"thanks" *he clicks accept"
"wait a minute, i think i saw that chair at the shops"
"it's not in the shops"
"yeah I think I saw it there. this trade isn't fair, bye."
*I cancel trade*

I then say to the trade room, "Hello everyone, I am not actually a guest. I decided to see if people would either help a guest or scam a guest when given the opportunity. Someone tried to scam me. Let this be a lesson to all of you."

It was fun laughing my head off and teaching a lesson at the same time.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!