Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old annoying disney habit

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:38 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
it's annoying ESPECIALLY when it's not funny.
Makes me wish Seinfeld was reunited.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I actually watched Drake and Josh--The Movie with my friends once on TV. It was kinda awkward when one person laughed and they looked around the room and noticed they were the only one then they sinked into their seat. The laugh track was played in the show but not the movie...also, does anyone get bothered when a show makes a movie and the camera angles and stuff look too cheesy? Like Wizards Of Waverly Place--The Movie! The camera angles make it look like it's trying to be a normal movie but failing with the fact that IT'S DISNEY!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
It's very annoying, I just dont pay attention to it
Old 08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fall View Post
There's always that one drawn out idiotic laugh which can be heard the most audibly.
I lol'd.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeContinued View Post
Like Wizards Of Waverly Place--The Movie! The camera angles make it look like it's trying to be a normal movie but failing with the fact that IT'S DISNEY!
No, they use a multiple-camera setup for the Wizards of Waverly Place TV show, and like most movies they most likely used a single-camera setup for the movie. That is why it appears awkward to you.
"Somehow, I can't believe that there are any heights to be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. The special secret it seems to me is summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Courage, Confidence and Constancy. And the greatest of all is Confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. " - Walter Elias Disney
Old 08-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I always here someone go " he he hehehe " at the end of a curtian laugh track, and If you don't plug in your headphones all the way on your mp3 player/ipod there's proof that it's mostly laugh tracks, you can hear the laughter perfectly, if it wasn't, you wouldn't hear anything except for the backround music.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Yea, I can always hear this guy go 'wah hoo hoo hoo!' at the end of the fake laughs. LOL.
AH! that laugh is SO annoying to me! LOL! any ways, I agree with this thread. those laughs do tend to get on my nerves.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:33 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

Seinfeld was the only good show with laugh tracks, and they knew how to use them.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I feel comedies that aren't as funny rely on that background laughing in order to make the audience think that every other line is hysterical. Well, at least that's what they try to do. Sometimes I'll be laughing right along with the background but other times, they will be laughing alone. Overall, I like the laugh track. Every other non-cartoon comedy series does it, so I'm used to it, and Disney has to compete with the other networks who use the laugh track.

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-06-2009, 08:43 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

I agree with SoccerRyan. If it's not as funny, make it funnier.