Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Official Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Discussion Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:41 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
I know xD
Its fun to play a game and be like, "OH! So that's how that thing fits in with everything!"
or something of the sort.
xD

Old 01-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I know, right? xD
I love reading spoilers.
AND THEY'RE ADORABLE..XD
I <3 <3 <3 Your Avvie K&S.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
I know, right? xD
I love reading spoilers.
AND THEY'RE ADORABLE..XD
I <3 <3 <3 Your Avvie K&S.
Lolz thanks(:
I DO TOO
And reading spoilers is like, my hobby xDD
Old 01-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

A FF Character has been confirmed, since like a while ago. xD LOL
Zack Fair! WHEE! He also fights Terra. Whee.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
A FF Character has been confirmed, since like a while ago. xD LOL
Zack Fair! WHEE! He also fights Terra. Whee.
LOL ya a while ago.
xDDD

Last edited by Jezzi; 01-12-2010 at 11:39 PM.. Reason: personal relationship discussion
Old 01-13-2010, 01:40 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

*is amazing LOL
OH! Guess what I found? SUBBED SECRET ENDING! WHOOHOO!
If ye wants you can go see. xD
Old 01-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

Lol don't worry, I've seen it too.
Ansem the Wise is still alive...? o.o
Old 01-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

That got me super confuzzled.
Then again...
He mentions that his memory is all messed up. Maybe he's alive but that's the side effect...? But I'm pretty sure he's not alive. Idk. xD
OH OH.
OMG OMG! Ienzo is ADORABLE. He's like, super short! xD
Old 01-15-2010, 03:57 AM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

Lol he is adorable. xD
ALSO, SPOILER ALERTT
So, my friend found a video on a certain site(not gonna say it for advertising reasons) and it was Ven's ending in BBS(in Japanese of course) after the credits. Little Sora is at that Station of Awakening place.
It's like the one from the beginning of KH1. Anyways, Ven's heart(nothing else) floats down into Sora's hands and talks to him. Idk what they say, but when they finish talking, Ven's heart goes into Sora's chest. So now we know for sure that Ven's heart has been in Sora all along. Thoughts?
Old 01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Here's what I think:
That Sora ruins everything. XD JK. Anyways, I think that since Ven looks a lot like Sora's nobody he's probably connected to his goodness or whatnot. (Since Vanitas is like bad Sora. xD) He was probably in there for like, a while. He comes back to his own body since the secret ending shows him and Terra. I guess when Sora used heart unlocker, Ven was unlocked too.
More like rambles. xD
Old 01-21-2010, 04:51 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

BUMP.
The date for US and Euro Release has been rumored to be around Spring/Summer.
BUT WE WILL GET IT THIS YEAR.
Plus, I want the limited edition PSP they gave it with. I really do. It's awesome-looking.
-V
Old 01-22-2010, 04:28 AM
Go Donald Duck!!!!!!!!!!!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Exasperated
Bobray is spinning in a Cursed Storm
ARRGHHH, I don't have a DS, so I'll have to resort to looking up vids on the web :/. But I'm so excited to see how all this stuff fits into the story!!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase

BOBRAY! YOU'RE BACK!
*gives welcome back cookie* Oh, and it's on the PSP. 358/2 Days is on the DS.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:15 AM
Uh..I forgot..
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Chululli is spinning in a Cursed Storm
im so getting it for the psp. but i find it was better to play kh2 then kh1, because its so fun to be like "OHHH! thats why this happened!"
Old 01-22-2010, 11:57 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
I found an interesting bit of info:

"Interviewer guy- When the Heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

Nomura- When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after Heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form."

Could this mean that
Xehanort will come back? If so, would he come back as Xehanort? If so, would there be a way for Terra and MX to come back?