Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > The Other Magic Kingdoms

The Other Magic Kingdoms Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, all the other Disney parks looking for a forum of their own

Old HKDL~ Anything exciting there? =)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-22-2007, 05:19 AM
Uh.. Cake!

Yummui is spinning in a Cursed Storm
HKDL~ Anything exciting there? =)

In a few weeks, I'll be heading off to a few weeks of vacation with my family to HK [Hong Kong] and a place I, myself want to see - since last time I didn't get to visit cause it wasn't finished building (-_-), - the Hong Kong Disneyland!

Would anyone happen to know if there's anything exciting there, that's very worth seeing so I have a point of direction where to head to?

Thanks in advance, Yummui!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:42 PM
DCAfriend and SNLFriend..

DCAfriend is spinning in a Cursed Storm
You can do the entire park in one day, dont worry.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the Jungle...
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

TheFireworkZach is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah, they only have one roller coaster (Space Mountain) which I haven't heard much about although I think that it will be good just like the rest of them. They have added a few new rides lately (Autopia, Stich's Great Escape, etc..).

This park doesn't have a Toontown or a Frontierland which are some of the drawbacks. It is still a Disney park though so you definitly can't say it is bad, it just doesn't have as many rides as the other ones which makes it a park that you can go through in one day.

Have fun in Hong Kong!

- Zach
Old 08-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Have fun in HKDL! Make sure to tell me all the good places to eat over there, since I'm going there myself. ^.^ Take pictures, too, if you can!

Also, if you haven't gone yet, you should know that there are two new attractions in Main Street: Animation Academy and The Disneyland Story (or something along those lines). Plus, there's the whole Pirateland deal, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to make it there before the event ends. Oh well, here's hoping!

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage
Old 08-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Nar

Kodes is spinning in a Cursed Storm
sounds like fun to me.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:11 PM
VMK'er Since Nov 05! =D
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Grooveygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Have fun at HKDL!