Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old My Escape.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
My Escape.

My Escape.
by xoop

Please don't look & leave!

dedicated to F, S, & HS
You've really given me hope and have shown me my life is actually worth something =)

Introduction

I got back from school. My shirt was "decorated" with mud, and my jeans had rips in them that weren't there that morning. I hate bullies, I thought to myself, grabbing a dish towel and wetting it to try and get the mud off my blue polo that had palm tree prints on it. I knew that Mom wouldn't be happy to see my newest shirt muddy, so I quickened my arm strokes. I was still frustrated with the day and just wanted to be alone. Running up the stairs of our two-story house, I blew on my shirt to get the water splotches to go. I knew it didn't work like that, but a girl can hope, can't she?
Walking in my room, I flung my backpack on the bed with a heavy sigh. Even in my room there was no privacy. My younger sister, Katy, shared with me.
"Hi, Audrey!" Katy greeted.
"Hi, Katy. Now can you get out?" I replied gruffly.
"What? Why?" she asked with a frown.
"I need to be alone, I had a bad day and I have a lot of homework. Please?" I asked.
"Oh, fine. Well I'm going to get an apple with peanutbutter! Ha!" Katy bragged, leaving with her American Girl doll.
"Go right ahead," I said, fine with the fact that I was allergic to both apples and peanutbutter. I quickly dressed in a new shirt and put the polo in the closet. I put my right foot in front of me, stepping into the closet, and saw a glowing light. That was the moment my life changed.
-More coming! Please comment, I love feedback!-
Old 05-16-2009, 09:27 PM
i knit sweaters, yo.
Awards Showcase
Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Relaxed
daizyduke is as Frosty as a Snowman
good so far.
write moree! (:

rememberthefantasyforever
Old 05-16-2009, 10:11 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I'm on it =) Thanks for the comment, I might have Chappy 1 by tonight. =)