Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean 3 were being filmed at the same time.

I searched Pirates 3 on the Internet Movie Database and found out this:

Genre: Action / Adventure (more)

Plot Outline: Elizabeth is captured by the oriental pirate Sao-Feng, while more problems surface and other rescues must be staged.

Credited Cast:

Johnny Depp .... Captain Jack Sparrow
Orlando Bloom .... Will Turner
Keira Knightley .... Elizabeth Swann
Jonathan Pryce .... Governor Weatherby Swann
Bill Nighy .... Davy Jones
Yun-Fat Chow .... Captain Sao Feng
Tom Hollander .... Lord Cutler Beckett
Stellan Skarsgård .... 'Bootstraps' Bill Turner
Jack Davenport .... Commodore James Norrington
Naomie Harris .... Tia Dalma

Looks like to me that the original cast will still be in this installment too. For some reason (based on the Plot Outline) this one might not be as interesting as the first two.

~FO
Old 05-01-2006, 10:59 PM
<--Thanks BelgianWaffle!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Pwness
CaptainZeke is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebraa
It doesn't have to be made by him to be fake. A REAL movie cover would have the date it comes out, it's rating, and all that jazz at the bottom. The picture isn't even good quality.
I wasn't saying it's not fake... I was just clarifying that he didn't make it. SOme of the earlier posts were saying he had photoshopped it, so I went off to Google to see if this was true. I saw it there, clicked on it, and saw it was from a site, which I suppose was not made by him.

I was just saying it wasn't made by him. I know it looks really, really fake, and I'm not the one to say it isn't fake. As I said earlier, I was just clarifying that it wasn't his doing.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Around...

Poseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePoseidon ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL_FO
Looks like to me that the original cast will still be in this installment too. For some reason (based on the Plot Outline) this one might not be as interesting as the first two.
Typically, if it's a movie where there's bound to be sequels, the actors/actresses will sign on for 2 more movies. This isn't always, but it happens alot. For example, Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire both signed on to do 2 more SM sequels after the first one.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:04 PM
AP Holder
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

lane junky05 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
The picture that was posted is a general picture for all the POTC movies until they come out with a real picture for the movie. They arnt filming both movies at the same time, but they were filming scenary for the 3rd movie during the filming of the 2nd. Though they are filming them back to back. they are filming the 3rd soon, most likely a july 07 date

"I thank.....America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom." -Walt Disney
Old 05-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Banned

Oranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundOranges has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Typically, if it's a movie where there's bound to be sequels, the actors/actresses will sign on for 2 more movies. This isn't always, but it happens alot. For example, Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire both signed on to do 2 more SM sequels after the first one.
True, true.

However, if it's a movie that flopped, the original cast may not be too jazzed on doing another. If it's one of those Box Office mega-money makers, I could see the cast wanting to take part in more movies.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:05 PM
No One Mourns The Wicked

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: AFK
PirateTod is Buried in TreasurePirateTod is Buried in TreasurePirateTod is Buried in Treasure
Ive Actually Seen A Clip Where They Are in a BIG Set And They Work On A Scene From POTC2 Then Once Done They Move To the other Side And Do Some POTC3 Stuff LOL