Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Off Topic > WAY Off Topic

WAY Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old Your funniest Thing that Has Happened To You

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Snow's at it again :)
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Snow!
SuperSnowCutie is covered with ConfettiSuperSnowCutie is covered with ConfettiSuperSnowCutie is covered with Confetti
1)I was running away from my little cosin and BAM! I crashed into the sliding door and fell flat on my face.

2)A few days ago I was jumping on my cousin glowsweetangel's bed and I jumped sat and came back up and the bed cracked (No, I'm not fat they were jumping on it before me which weakened it)
^ She now has to get a new bed because its falling over

3) In Disneyland I did a cartwheel and fell flat on my face (In Tomorrowland, rofl)

4) I did a split jump on the balance beam in gymnastics and I fell and hit my foot (I was crakin up it didnt hurt)

5) When I was three I could talk perfectly so my aunt (We're Ethiopian but she looks kinda white) was asking me what skin color everyone is and I said "Mommy is brown, Daddy is black, I am brown, and you are white!"
And she said "Excuse me? I am not white!" and I said "Why don't you go look in the mirror?" And she got so mad.
(That was a story that's told regularly and my house:P)

About someone else:
This kid in my class was playing basketball with the other boys and a lot of them wear gym shorts under there gym pants so he pulled down his pants and by accident his shorts fell down, too! Everyone called him tidy-whities for a week!
Ouch :O
Old 09-10-2006, 04:05 PM
~i love jb♥~

Roxychick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i remembered one when i was first starting to play volleyball well i was going after the ball and i triped on my shoe lase but then the ball hit me in the head and went it went over the net and i made a score because they did not think i was going to make it and then they all tried to run over but they were to late LOL ~~ Roxy
Old 09-10-2006, 04:17 PM
~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Ok 4 blonde moments:
1. I ask what are Plastic bags made out of?
2 What are mashed potatos made out of?
3 My aunt was with me and my mom and sister at D&B and my aunt got a burger with a tomato on it, she picked it off and gave in to me. My sister said that She hates tomatos but likes ketchup?? I said " what do tomatos have to do with ketchup??"
4. I was running to class at school and there was no teachers around and i fell on my butt
Old 09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Ranter
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Sarahisme is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok, here are some more of my embarrassing stories.

One, I was in third grade. I was walking behind the swings, but I wasn't far enough out. I got hit by a girl on the swings and FLEW in the air, 6 feet up and landed on my back. The first comment I got was "Your good at flying, just work on the landing, 'k?"
And, I did a summersault on our couch but it went haywire and I fell on my BUTT on the coffee table. I couldn't walk normal for two days straight.
Also, when I slipped down a mud-slide at school and was covered in mud in my BRAND NEW OUTFIT. They made we walk around the school to the office so I could wash up and get new clothes. 0_o
Old 09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
~i love jb♥~

WOW that swing one sounds very painful!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:48 PM
whoaaaaa.

acefalloutgirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anielmz View Post
lol, that is REALLY funny!!
lol thank you thank you
Old 09-10-2006, 06:18 PM
~i love jb♥~

lol i have another well one time i was at a waterpark and we were getting ready to go down and the life gard fell down the water slide
Old 09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
So the drama.

witchesrock is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Once I sat on my friend when she was having a fight thing with this guy who likes her...it wasn't really embarassing. Well, it was for her. Lol.

And also, when I was at SeaWorld, the ground was sort of wet, so I ran and stopped and my feet were suddenly in front of me...lol. It didn't hurt, luckily.

And also, I was chasing this really annoying guy around the gym. And I saw my crush at my sister's friend's birthday party, but he didn't even look at me! I was SO mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasylion View Post
Once i was being really dingy.. and I sorta kinda like... erm.. I locked braces with this one guy cause we ran into each other >_>
Ooh...good thing you're a girl! Wait - you are a girl, right?
Old 09-10-2006, 06:40 PM
~i love jb♥~

lol yeah i would hope so to i have another well when i was sitting on my couch i have a blue russin cat she is furry so i named her fluffy and she is 2 years old and she likes to rub against my head while im wathcing tv and she rubbed my head and she fell down off the couch it was so funny her is her picture

That is my cat fluffy isnt she so cute!!

Last edited by Roxychick; 09-10-2006 at 11:09 PM..
Old 09-11-2006, 02:00 AM
~i love jb♥~

well i have oone about this thread i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair and hit my head on my desk lol just right now lol
Old 09-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Waterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with ConfettiWaterelement is covered with Confetti
1.)today, me and my friend were jumping on my trampoline, and I kinda bounced at an agle, and shot me right to the edge, where I tried to keep my balance, but I fell on my back!

2.)time when I was little, I fell asleep in my Spaggetti at dinner
Old 09-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Ciao

jeremyv has disabled reputation
Well, I know you all will laugh at this, but I'll tell you anyways:

Many moons ago I had a really and I mean really frozen popsicle treat. During the first lick my tounge got stuck to it. Talking was very muffled and my entire family laughed at me as I sat there trying to figure out what to do. Finally my mom ran hot water from the sink so I could get rid of it.. lolz...
Old 09-11-2006, 02:45 AM
IhaveHayleyWilliamsHair
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Softball_atTheDisco ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I've Asked Why they call an Airport An Airport, I act liek partick from spongebob sometimes because i have no common sense.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:45 AM
R.I.P. VMK

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
F0REVERL0ST is Buried in TreasureF0REVERL0ST is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyv View Post
Well, I know you all will laugh at this, but I'll tell you anyways:

Many moons ago I had a really and I mean really frozen popsicle treat. During the first lick my tounge got stuck to it. Talking was very muffled and my entire family laughed at me as I sat there trying to figure out what to do. Finally my mom ran hot water from the sink so I could get rid of it.. lolz...
I'm sorry I just have to say that that is really funny.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Ishika

Ishika ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
This doesn't match up to any of your's but once, we were doing a partner project thing in math, so my parter asked the teacher if we could go out into the hall and work. We didn't notice one of the kids shut the door, and we were completely around the corner in the hallway. Well, my friend and I were so "intrigued" in our work, that we didn't hear the teacher say it was time for us to get back to our desks. My friend and I just kept working and working and nobody noticed we were gone. Our desks are in the back of the room. We only got up when we heard the bell ring. It was hilarious because we were just sitting there working on making our report sound awesome and our poster look glittery (I'm obsessed with glitter), and suddenly the bell rings and our class comes pouring out into the hallway. We quickly gathered our supplies and just ran to our next class, lol.