Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old August Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:22 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepcat View Post
Your entry is accepted;-)

There is one final day to enter the contest. Contest will be closed at 10:00 pm CST on Sunday August 31st.
Woo! I can't wait! Are you going to put all of our names in a hat and draw 3 in real life?

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-31-2008, 02:25 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Festive
TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!TheMagicWithin has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
That's the fairest way Soccer.

OOH! I got a question. Will my scrolly be affected if I win?
Old 08-31-2008, 03:05 AM
Happy Holidays!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 6

VIP
My Mood: Dreaming
izzie is floating through Inner Space
I think the Disney character I am is Winnie the Pooh. I always loved him when I was younger, and he is my favorite. I think I am like him just because I care for my friends, and I am always there for them! I also like honey sticks, lol.
but PM me anytime and i'll respond.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:54 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Today is the day! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO WINS!!

--screams--

.:Blue:.

(NOTE: 4 posts until I hit 1,000!)
Old 08-31-2008, 02:47 PM
The Kitty Admin
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Participant's Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Reading
Tepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundTepcat has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicWithin View Post
That's the fairest way Soccer.

OOH! I got a question. Will my scrolly be affected if I win?

No, it is your username that is scrolling and the prize is a user title just like the 'Member' under your name.

Tepcat

Old 08-31-2008, 03:25 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
Ooh I'm excited!
Old 08-31-2008, 03:38 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepcat View Post
No, it is your username that is scrolling and the prize is a user title just like the 'Member' under your name.

Tepcat
Aww.. I wanted a green scrolly name. (I am horrible at the arcade)But that's cool too, I can't wait to see what cool momber title thing you guys came up with.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
Aww.. I wanted a green scrolly name. (I am horrible at the arcade)But that's cool too, I can't wait to see what cool momber title thing you guys came up with.
If you want a scrolly, you could try out the trivia!

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
.......... So much waiting

The chances of finding you were one in a million
Then chances of losing you are impossible
Old 08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
*WhenYouWishUponAStar*
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Contented
funny_ryry is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Will the prizes be rewarded tomorrow or later today?
Old 08-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerRyan View Post
If you want a scrolly, you could try out the trivia!
Yes, but it wouldn't be green.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Lion + Lamb = Twilight
Awards Showcase
Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood: Tolerant
PrincessTiffani is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I cant wait!

The chances of finding you were one in a million
Then chances of losing you are impossible

Last edited by PrincessTiffani; 09-01-2008 at 02:07 AM..
Old 09-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffles View Post
I think the Disney character I am is Winnie the Pooh. I always loved him when I was younger, and he is my favorite. I think I am like him just because I care for my friends, and I am always there for them! I also like honey sticks, lol.
Haha , me and my friend Secretly have Winnie the pooh movies hidden in our droors (sp) , when she comes over we watch them all night long , our parents don't know we have them. XD

But to say Who I'm most like , I'd probabbly say Roo from Winnie The Pooh , Because I love to jump around everywhere and I am usally very curious . I can be a handful at times, and I love to get my self in trouble as well. XD
Old 09-01-2008, 02:22 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Ok, last minute entry I'm trying to get in here , hope you like having to read another Tep...

I'd have to say that the Disney character I compare most to is Fethry Duck. He's clumsy, causing mayhem wherever he goes. He lives his life by the book- Usually a new one each week. He's also a bit oblivious and never learns when to leave someone alone. I personally have a history of letting eggs fall off counters, tripping up/down stairs, and spilling milk on the lap of the guy sitting next to me on planes. I've often found that if a book tells me to do something, I'll do it, if it tells me a fact, I'll tell it to everyone I know and use it in my day-to-day life. I often notice that my friends get tired of conversations, or jokes, or activities, maybe just being around me. But there is a positive side to Fethry, and in that, me as well, we both try to do good and make improvements with every one of our actions, whether it's to one person, or to all of society, whether it turns out for better or for worse.