Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-24-2006, 05:03 PM
quits, but visits VMK. =3

BnyKty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Did you find a mistake on the wiki, but you cannot edit it? Post it here, and wait for a wiki moderator to correct the mistake.

Quote:
FAQ:

What is the link to the wiki? Click here.

Is this thread for the VMK topic of the wiki only? No, this thread is for the whole wiki. You can also post about TTC, etc.

Can we post photos of items needed in this thread? No, you cannot. There is already a thread for the photos needed.

Why did they keep the 'beta' tag, even though the item has been re-released? The 'beta' tag has been kept to notify that the item was beta. However, they did provide the date when the item has been re-released.

Last edited by BnyKty; 01-02-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 12-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...een_Maze_Event

This page needs the pictures from the event added.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnyKty View Post
If you check this page and look at the Thanksgiving 2006 Pin, you'll see that the wiki is saying that the pin is buyable, but it's not. Also, check the VMK Frontierland Quest Pin and read the information carefully- there's a typo (letter 'r'). Somebody forgot to close the paranthesis in the Mickey Special Pin's info, too. The space tab (on the keyboard) needs to be used in the Captain Blackheart Pin's information, too: between the word 'Characters' or between the paranthesis and the word 'on'. That's all you need to know, it just needs to be edited.

And a question, mods: can this be a thread where people can post if they find a problem (typo, date, name...)? Please message me or post!
I hope this is in the right section. If not, please tell me. Thank you for reading, wiki moderators!
BmyKty: Problems fixed and yes, I suppose that it can be a standing thread
TravisSch: we need photos of the maze event before we can add them :O
Old 12-24-2006, 09:34 PM
You can't compare with

Maribeth is as Frosty as a Snowman
OK Then.

On the pin pages, all those pins need a template. I'm not a very good formatting person, so someone needs to go digging through the timeline and update those things.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:43 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
hey! i have some pictures (The Blue Boy Football costume.) i can pm them to you
Old 12-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3 View Post
hey! i have some pictures (The Blue Boy Football costume.) i can pm them to you
Or post them. We need pictures of a boy (facing the computer screen) in red and blue, and pictures of a girl (facing the computer screen) in red and blue.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 12-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maribeth View Post
OK Then.

On the pin pages, all those pins need a template. I'm not a very good formatting person, so someone needs to go digging through the timeline and update those things.
That is the projest these two weeks, to move the rest of the pins and the rest of the costumes/hats to templates
Old 12-25-2006, 01:01 AM
You can't compare with

Alright. I suppose I could help, but I need to study those templates.

And I can get you a picture of the football for girls.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:00 AM
fourms, pez collector
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

PezDude is as Frosty as a Snowman
Suggestions and Stuff for Wiki

If your a regular user just browsing the Wiki site and you find a mistake but are not a member to change it, Just post it here for the members to go and fix and or add.

Exsample: Its still says the Thanksgiving pin is still buyable
Old 12-25-2006, 03:08 AM
You can't compare with

I made a thread with several pictures, including the football costume (red) for girls. I didn't want to clutter this since it was for edits.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:06 PM
quits, but visits VMK. =3

BnyKty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thank you, SpinMarty .
If there is any picture (about clothing) needed, just ask me, as long as it isn't the Stitch Hat or the Sparrow Suit needed.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

I have a "photos needed for the wiki" thread already, please do not create another one.

This thread is for mistakes and suggestions.

SM
Old 12-26-2006, 04:54 PM
You can't compare with

Someone needs to go behind me on the Adventureland and Tomorrowland Quest Pages and fix my formatting, cause I have no idea what I'm doing. I put the pics on there and on Adventureland it turned out ok but I've got little | marks everywhere. But when I take them away it turns out funky. And on Tomorrowland I did the same thing but it turned out.. weird.

I've also got pics for the other 2 quests but I need a break.

Hehe.
Hello.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
I was going to try and work the formatting for the pictures you uploaded, Maribeth, but with what I know how to do, they'd be making the page go off the screen to the right. Perhaps Spin or Priz can help?

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 12-26-2006, 05:48 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maribeth View Post
Someone needs to go behind me on the Adventureland and Tomorrowland Quest Pages and fix my formatting
I've changed the adventureland page so the formatting looks a little nicer, but I'm not sure if this is what you were planning it to look like.

The problem was that you were mixing up a few different concepts. The "thumb" parameter to an image floats it to the right by default, and takes it out of the normal flow of the text.

The | stuff usually is used for tables, and you weren't using tables here. I'm not sure where they came from.

I've converted it to use a table. Feel free to adapt it further at this point and to use it in the other pages. Or lets discuss what you want the layout to look like and I'll see what I can do.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!