Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Disneys Online Worlds Online Guide (aka Wiki)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Disneys Online Worlds Online Guide (aka Wiki)

A collaborative effort between VMKF and TTC

Disneys Online Worlds aka DOW is a community driven online guide which will be written, edited and updated by you, the community at VMKForums as well as Toontowncentral. It is called a WIKI, a wiki is just a name for a online resource that is editable by many people everywhere and updated by the community.

The plan is for a extensive online resource for all disney online games. As always there are some bad people in the world this is why we have decided to not have it open for registrations and not allow guests to edit. You must email [email protected] with your forum username as well as the reason you want an account and we will setup an account for you.

At the moment there is not much information in the wiki and we need your help to get all the information we can into the wiki.

Please reply to this thread if you have any ideas or comments, we also will be creating a sub-forum for discussions on the wiki.

More information on rules and guides to editing the wiki can be found at the site.

Disneys Online Worlds
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old 03-08-2006, 05:38 AM
Banned

Mr.Lunatix is floating through Inner Space
Congrats

I think this is a great Idea, I know we tried this with TTC before VMK was even mentioned, we didn't have much luck and not enough members, however I think both games have Matured and became popular more then ever. I do suggest to get the fullest experience of this extensive research project, I think a requirement of Pictures is necessary. I think alot of us are Picture people more then text. I have seen Extensive guides here, I think its great we have a Wiki for ourself.

1) Require Pictures..

Thats all for now.
Thank you Nick and the rest of the staff for Setting this up.

~MrL

I do have a question, are we allowing Spoilers?

Last edited by Mr.Lunatix; 03-08-2006 at 06:35 AM..
Old 03-08-2006, 06:56 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I need to set uploads enabled yet, so ill look into doing that soon.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Administrator
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Lunatix

I do have a question, are we allowing Spoilers?
Ill get back to you about this.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:57 AM
I'm Here To Help!

timmyastro is spinning in a Cursed Storm
are you accsepting people into there i sent an email!

Ive Moved on!

I play World of warcraft now:
Server1: Blackwing Lair
Side: Horde
User: Timpyroz

Server2: Suramar
Side: Alliance
Users: Timpyroz And Goldshire

I'd be glad to chat if you play!
Old 03-08-2006, 07:02 AM
Banned

Mr.Lunatix is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
I need to set uploads enabled yet, so ill look into doing that soon.
Oh good that was my next question. I was able to recreate the Flash found on the old old beta page. So i am going to use it, and its only 22kb, which is amazing. Anyways when you enable uploading let me know. Also guys if there is anything I need to add let me know, I am working on VMK while others are working on TTC. So if its a TTC comment, visit www.toontowncentral.com Thanks.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Looks great, Ill try to get a look at it

~StitchMad
Old 03-08-2006, 09:11 AM
sesame lurrve <33

yesnoismyname is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow this is a great idea and well done to http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=604 ( timmyastro)
Old 03-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Au revoir =]
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Jeena is covered with ConfettiJeena is covered with ConfettiJeena is covered with Confetti
nice nice site, but how dya log in 2 edit stuff, there is soooooo much stuff i could put in 2 help this site out!
And i wasnt on VMK the day it opened, but yavn in main street all day!!
WOOOOOOT! lol
Old 03-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Queen of Junk
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Userpage Donation Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

SweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in TreasureSweepHunter is Buried in Treasure
I have a wealth of information and will see what i have stored for pictures.
I am staying up waiting for Nick to approve me so I can get started.
Great Idea Nick.

I see several areas I know something about.

Hugging Nick a lot.

thanks from hunter
Old 03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Miracle from Molecules
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Private Message Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!Schmoofy has Levitated to new heights!
So you can say VMKF is now officially associated with Disney Online? Anyway, this is going to be pretty sweet. Also, it says this-

Quote:
You must email [email protected] with your forum username as well as the reason you want an account and we will setup an account for you.
Does that mean something important we must do? Please explain on this.

The 21st Century Began October 1st, 1982
Happy 25th, Epcot!
DisneysOnlineWorlds | Policies and Disclaimers | Current DOW Projects
FAQ | IRC Guide | mIRC Guide
Old 03-08-2006, 12:29 PM
BadPete on VMK by choice!

BadPete is spinning in a Cursed Storm
so this will be about anything disney online might be part of - such as tokenzones and all the small arcade style games on teh disney site?

wants:Yellow Ariel's Treasure, Orange Ghost Organ, and Red Mansion Rocking Chair

Old 03-08-2006, 01:09 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
This is great! Glad to see the wiki finally come to life. I look forward to seeing much of the wealth of information on this forum move to a new home.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 03-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Administrator
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPete
so this will be about anything disney online might be part of - such as tokenzones and all the small arcade style games on teh disney site?
Yes if you wish
Old 03-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Administrator
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoofy
So you can say VMKF is now officially associated with Disney Online? Anyway, this is going to be pretty sweet. Also, it says this-

Does that mean something important we must do? Please explain on this.
No we have nothing to do with Disney Online, this is just another site that i have created to be usefull to our members.