Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old what is the.....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered+

lemon_seed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what is the.....

i know that this probably sounds really stuped but well i am vary bad at digging for info so i just want to know what exsactly it the wiki ??????????????????????????????????????i need help can you help me
Old 07-06-2008, 03:33 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
The wiki id the DOW. DOW stands for Disney's Online World aka wiki. It has all the info on all of Disney's MMOGs like VMK, Club Penguin, and ToonTown.

Old 07-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Great question!! A "wiki" (pronounced wih-key) is an online information source or encyclopedia that members can add and edit information on. The most famous one (that started it all) is Wikipedia.

Since the creation of the above people can create their own wikis. The one that we maintain is called Disney's Online Worlds (or DOW for short). It is here that members of our forums (VMKforums, ToontownCentral, ClubPenguinFansite, PixieHollowForums, PiratesOnlineForums) can join and add information to. Our goal on the DOWwiki is to provide a game guide for each of those above games, as well as preserve the history of the game.

There are a few other online Disney games listed on our wiki in addition to all of the rules of our fansites and chats.

Feel free to check it out.

Main Page
VMK
Toontown
Club Penguin
Pirates
Pixie Hollow
Other Disney Games
Old 07-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
The DOW wiki is just what SpinMarty said ^, but everyone seems to have failed to mention that it is the most amazing source of information on the disney-related web! A countless amount of knowledge available at your fingertips!
*Pisces loves the wiki*