Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Attention DOW Wiki Editors: Please Read

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Attention DOW Wiki Editors: Please Read

Now that VMK has closed, some of you may be eager to start "retiring" all of the in-game items. At this point I am requesting that you refrain from doing so. Not only are we a bit behind in the retirement of items prior to May 21st, but I would also like to use a special template to denote that the item was retired with the closure of the game.

This doesn't mean that we don't need our editors working on pages still. There are a lot of pictures to put on the appropriate pages and A LOT of research that needs to be done (non-editors can help with this too ). We are missing quite a few retirement and release dates that we might be able to figure out by looking through posts here on the forums. Also, it would be great if somebody could look into digging up all the old newsletters that were posted on the forums that aren't already on the wiki. There are many other things that need to be done, so if you have nothing to do, ask and I'm sure we can find you something to work on.

I'd like to thank those of you who have been helping us make the wiki as complete as possible and helping the memory of VMK live on.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ah okay so basically you mean don't post anything new ( kinda the things that the hosts_ gave out this past week ) So you can catch up right?
Well i' rill see what i have & your ready and the DoW accepts me ;p.

~cc
Old 05-22-2008, 06:58 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccooldudecool View Post
Ah okay so basically you mean don't post anything new ( kinda the things that the hosts_ gave out this past week ) So you can catch up right?
Well i' rill see what i have & your ready and the DoW accepts me ;p.

~cc

By all means continue to post new things! I'd love for information to continue to be posted on the forums (we always love more information) and for our current editors to help out were they can. What I'm asking is that our current editors to hold off on marking all VMK items as retired until we get our bearings and are ready to start in on this task.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:48 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Finally getting around to noting the final retirements. I am requesting that other editors please refrain from doing any of these at the momement. I'm still working out the kinks and trying to incorporate a couple of projects into one. It would makes things difficult for me if other editors start overlapping these edits

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Opening this up to any editors who wish to work on the VMK side. I stopped at "Now Playing - poster frame" so items after this need their final VMK retire. Please be sure that this item was in fact available on the last day of VMK. If it was not and we do not have a retirement date on the timeline, please mark as we do for items with unknown retirements.

The template for the final retirement of items is {{21MayRetire}}. Any questionable items, please ask me before adding a retire. Also, be if you are working on this, be sure to keep formatting consistent and it can't hurt to tidy up other formatting as necessary.