Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Hats on for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! Hats on for the Wiki!

Looking for images of players wearing their hats in the Skull Rock guest room.

Please provide 4 different full body views of your character wearing their hat front, side (facing left, and right), and back (matching attired is not required).

Images needed:
  • ALL New HATS: Mission Space Helmet Purple, New Orleans Beret Teal! (Have Finding Nemo )
  • New! Teal Mickey Ears Female in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats)
  • New! Purple Mickey Ears Male and Female in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats for the MALE only)
  • New! Jester Hat Teal Male
  • New! Marti Gras Mask Male and Female
  • New! Party Hat Pink Male and Female in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats- MALE only
  • New! Party Hat Yellow Male and Female
  • Mission Space Helmet Red Male and Female (in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats just for the Male)
  • Pink Winter Beanie Female (in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats)
  • Red Winter Beanie Male (in addition to the 4 in-room views, would also love the pic from the character change screen (w/ blue background) like we have for our other hats)
  • Stitch Hat Male and Female (the original blue one)
  • Mr. Smee Hat Green Male

May add more to this list depending on the hats I can get a hold of.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-19-2008 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: "Up"dated
Old 05-14-2008, 11:56 AM
WDW Tours Provided Daily!
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Stunt is floating through Inner Space
If this helps:
Old 05-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Uh.......................
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

thedogboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I hope this is what you wanted,

Mr. Smee Hat Green Male

Changing Clothes w/ blue background

Front View

Back View

Left View

Right View

Thanks for viewing my Post/Thread!

New!!! Click to see my userpage of Pictures from It's Picture Taking Time Room 2
^^^NEW MUSIC^^^

Please leave a shout!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Wow, that's a lot of hats! Thanks Stunt, I think we're pretty good on most of the Clothing Change window hat images, but nice to have those just in case I find any that are missing.

And thedogboy, you got the positions down perfect! However, is there anyway we could get those pics in a skull rock room to be consistent with the other images I have?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Uh.......................
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

thedogboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Sure here:

Thanks for viewing my Post/Thread!

New!!! Click to see my userpage of Pictures from It's Picture Taking Time Room 2
^^^NEW MUSIC^^^

Please leave a shout!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Walt Disney World
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

WDWTigger72 is as Frosty as a Snowman
Aloha, Have the following posted into a public gallery so feel free to crop/pick/choose whatever you would like. Just click on the thumbnails to get the original size picture, or you can go to the first hyperlink which contains the furniture gallery with only those images below:

http://www.vmkforums.com/gallery/sho...y.php?cat=1193

BLUE STITCH (MALE)

BLUE STITCH (FEMALE)

Oops, Just noticed you only wanted the four different views...Oh Well, You will have to settle for 8 views Arg, and noticed you wanted full body shots ARGH! I can do this a little later if someone doesn't post first, sorry about that...I will update this post also

BLUE STITCH - FULL VIEW (MALE)

BLUE STITCH - FULL VIEW (FEMALE)

Last edited by WDWTigger72; 05-14-2008 at 08:59 PM..
Old 05-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!

And my girl model.. my Mom..

Last edited by StitchMad; 05-14-2008 at 09:14 PM..
Old 05-14-2008, 09:32 PM
CL_Crustopher

Crustopher is spinning in a Cursed Storm

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-15-2008 at 05:22 AM..
Old 05-15-2008, 05:51 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Perfect!

List is shrinking....but it could always grow again. Be sure to keep checking back and seeing what you can help with!
Old 05-16-2008, 07:49 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Looking for the Male/Female Mission Space Helmet Red and the Pink Winter Beanie, c'mon all you competition winners!
Old 05-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman

Sorry, that is the only Red Space Hat I can get. I am pretty sure it is Red Space Hat.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-18-2008 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: enlarged image
Old 05-17-2008, 07:07 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thanks Stemaboat_Tyler, at this point I'm happy with whatever I can get.

Also, new hats added! Please help
Old 05-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I've uploaded the female-worn pic of the Pink Winter Beanie. Also, I've uploaded the male-worn pic of the teal jester hat, mardi gras mask, and party hat yellow.

I'm getting the four views on them now.

~HAMD

EDIT: I have all four views of the following saved on my computer, I'll upload them later:

Party Hat Yellow
Jester Hat Teal
Mardi Gras Mask

~HAMD

Last edited by HaveAMagicalDay; 05-18-2008 at 03:00 AM..
Old 05-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Still need images!
Old 05-18-2008, 03:37 PM
VMK Addict

WDWLIGHTNINGZ is spinning in a Cursed Storm