Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:28 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
HELP! Current INVENTORY images needed for the Wiki!

Over the course of VMK there have been changes to the inventory images of the different items in the game. Such changes include resizing (both enlarging and decreasing image size) and rotations. On the wiki, we are attempting to document these different inventory images. We have the "old" images and have been working to add the current version.

I have been through my entire inventory, and have images of most of the changed items which I will be uploading when time permits. However, there are items which we still need the image of, or need to check the image for changes.

I also need some new item inventory images just in case I or another editor fails to get them.

Please help the wiki by posting a CURRENT (preferably taken on the day the image is posted here) inventory image of the following items!

Thanks!

Images needed:
  • Flying Saucer Chair Color Green
  • New items

* Note, not all item names listed may be exactly as they are titled in VMK. It is possible that not all images submitted will be used. Please submit the inventory image (from the inventory window with the yellow border).

Inventory image example:

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-19-2008 at 08:10 AM..
Old 04-15-2008, 05:49 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space

I hope I did this right. Here is the Narnia Teleporter inventory picture. It's loaded to the gallery here.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Hey Up! I added the old and new Blizzard Ski Chair Blue inventory images to the wiki earlier.

EDIT: The Space Mountain Ride Uphill piece is the same on VMK as it is on the wiki.

EDIT 2: I got the Now Playing - poster frame done as well.

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.

Last edited by TravisSch; 04-15-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Did some more wiki editing
Old 04-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Perfect autoalice! Thanks

Uploaded here:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...Teleporter.JPG

List has been updated.

The list is shrinking. Woot!

Keep them coming!
Old 04-16-2008, 05:05 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm

I've uploaded the green rocket into the gallery but it is still pending approval.

Also I checked the home theater stuff and uploaded images for those items that had changed, but I could see no discernible difference in the table or the stand.

Last edited by TLynn; 04-16-2008 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Added images for home theater also
Old 04-16-2008, 06:09 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Perfect autoalice! Thanks

Uploaded here:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...Teleporter.JPG

List has been updated.

The list is shrinking. Woot!

Keep them coming!

Welcome
Let me check my Tron stuff today. My online time has been limited

Not sure there is anything different but here are the pictures of the 3 Tron things still on the list

Last edited by autoalice; 04-16-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: added Tron pictures
Old 04-17-2008, 06:57 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLynn View Post

I've uploaded the green rocket into the gallery but it is still pending approval.

Also I checked the home theater stuff and uploaded images for those items that had changed, but I could see no discernible difference in the table or the stand.
Thanks a bunch! They have been uploaded:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...olor_Green.JPG
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...ater_Chair.JPG
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...er_Speaker.JPG
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i..._Subwoofer.JPG
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...Theater_TV.JPG

Just wondering, would it be possible to get pics of the Home Theater Speaker Stand and Home Theater Reel Table just for my records? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoalice View Post
Welcome
Let me check my Tron stuff today. My online time has been limited

Not sure there is anything different but here are the pictures of the 3 Tron things still on the list
Thanks again!
The only one that appeared to have changed was the Tron Arcade Cabinet, image uploaded:
http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...de_Cabinet.JPG

I all the help!

Great job everyone

Keep them coming!
Old 04-17-2008, 04:32 PM
LafChill in game

Here are the other two theater items

Old 04-18-2008, 05:37 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Here are the other two theater items

Great TLynn, thanks!

Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of VMK.

Please help me keep save the memories.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

They're Pinky and the Brain,
They're Pinky and the Brain,
One is a genius...
The other's...getting me wiki pics!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Please check your inventories for me!
Thanks
Old 04-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP

Go Wiki!

And GO get Wiki Pics!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:49 PM
LafChill in game

You still have the theater table and speaker stand on the list
Old 04-25-2008, 09:16 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
You still have the theater table and speaker stand on the list
Oops! Thanks for catching that. They have now been removed

Anyone else able to help me shrink the list?