Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old TOP PRIORITY! Male Staff Shirt Inventory pic needed for the Wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:23 AM
Registered+

frizzlemay123 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hiya sorry it took me so long! I have been super busy today But if you still need it i have it http://www.vmkforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8936]
Old 02-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
First post has been updated. We have all the Babydoll dress images! Woot!

TLynn- I found your pics of the blue and dark purple Babydoll dress...I completely missed the second page of images my first time around. Sorry about that But thank you for pointing me in the right direction and for getting the pic!

papersouls-Thanks again, and would love you to continue helping when you get the chance.

frizzlemay123-Thank you for wanting to help. Is it possible for you to get the Emoticon Mickey shirt (the one that looks like an emoticon) that was in this picture from your trade thread?

Old 02-15-2008, 02:17 AM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
ok ih eard u needed a few shirt si think u can crop them but here ye go yw

Last edited by Epcotfans; 02-24-2008 at 12:20 AM..
Old 02-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
DREAM_EPCOTFANS- Thank you for wanting to help the wiki I would be happy to crop your images for you, however we need the full inventory image of the item we are missing (for example in your first image, where the tron boots is the where we need the shirt image to be). If you can get us the screenshots where you have clicked on the item we need and it shows up in the inventory image box with the yellow border around it, that would be great. You have the right idea for the brown 50th shirt but we would need to complete border.

Right now, based on what I see in your inventory, we need:

Image of the 50th long sleeve brown shirt with the full yellow border (I can crop it for you if you wish). Also with this item, can you tell us the name that VMK uses for the item?

Image of the White, Red, and Light Blue plaid shirts.

Image of VMK long sleeve shirt Dark Red and White

Image of Black and White Long Sleeve Shirt.

If you can get the big images with the full yellow border for us (either cropped or a screenshot that I can crop) of these items that would be wonderful! Thanks again for wanting to help
Old 02-15-2008, 03:53 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Here's the one D Disneyland Long Sleeve shirt that I have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D Disneyland Gray.jpg (6.3 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg D Disneyland Gray Description.jpg (3.4 KB, 167 views)

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)
Old 02-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thank you Greenway!
The pic has been uploaded and can be found here

It's a long weekend for a lot of you...
so start searching your inventories now
and keep the pictures coming!
Old 02-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Magic Kingdom tour guide
Awards Showcase
Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Disney
Epcotfans is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
DREAM_EPCOTFANS- Thank you for wanting to help the wiki I would be happy to crop your images for you, however we need the full inventory image of the item we are missing (for example in your first image, where the tron boots is the where we need the shirt image to be). If you can get us the screenshots where you have clicked on the item we need and it shows up in the inventory image box with the yellow border around it, that would be great. You have the right idea for the brown 50th shirt but we would need to complete border.

Right now, based on what I see in your inventory, we need:

Image of the 50th long sleeve brown shirt with the full yellow border (I can crop it for you if you wish). Also with this item, can you tell us the name that VMK uses for the item?

Image of the White, Red, and Light Blue plaid shirts.

Image of VMK long sleeve shirt Dark Red and White

Image of Black and White Long Sleeve Shirt.

If you can get the big images with the full yellow border for us (either cropped or a screenshot that I can crop) of these items that would be wonderful! Thanks again for wanting to help
sure let me take pictures of every shirt and name and crop them
Old 02-16-2008, 07:35 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Is this one still on the list?

Old 02-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Registered+

frizzlemay123 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Here you go

Old 02-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
DREAM_EPCOTFANS- Thanks for wanting to help! I'll be eagerly awaiting your pics

TLynn- Sorry for the confusion, but we are calling the pic you posted the "Light Blue" version which we have on the wiki. The blue one we are missing is a darker color. Thanks so much for checking your inventory for us though

frizzlemay123- Thanks! The pic has been uploaded here
Old 02-17-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I can get you a picture of the black plaid shirt if you still need it tomorrow during hours. Do you need it?
Old 02-17-2008, 07:06 PM
LafChill in game

My Mood: Elated
TLynn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have a question why there seem to be two pin lanyard sections on the wiki list... (I know my post is a bit off topic, but it seemed to make more sense to post my question here since this is clothing update focused)

Quote:
Shirt with Pin Lanyard <---
Shrunken Ned Long Sleeve
Shrunken Ned T-Shirt
Shrunken Ned Tank
Solid T-Shirt
T-Shirt
T-Shirt with Camera
T-Shirt with Pin Lanyard <---
Are there actually two different types of lanyard shirts?
Old 02-18-2008, 01:29 AM
I'm cool...
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMK
Aggie is floating through Inner Space
I hope you needed this one below
I think the official name is " Long Sleeve Plaid Button Up " and its black so i guess black goes in front

Last edited by Aggie; 11-02-2008 at 10:27 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLynn View Post
I have a question why there seem to be two pin lanyard sections on the wiki list... (I know my post is a bit off topic, but it seemed to make more sense to post my question here since this is clothing update focused)

Are there actually two different types of lanyard shirts?
That's what I've been trying to figure out myself. There are a few that we seem to have redundant names for (the D Disneyland Long Sleeve vs D Disneyland Long Sleeve Shirt comes to mind). Based on the clothing available to new users, it seems there is only one version, but again this is something that should be researched.

aggieathlete- Thanks for submitting!
Old 02-19-2008, 03:37 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Here's another I found and yes, the 50th long sleeve is called the D Disneyland Long sleeve.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50th.jpg (6.8 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 50thD.jpg (2.8 KB, 108 views)

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)