Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old DOW Wiki Deletion Requests

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:35 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
No problems, working on a new part of the wiki, isn't easy lol, sorry.

~HAMD
Old 01-11-2008, 03:20 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Clan Leader VIP
I need these pages deleted, they had the wrong name.

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ar&redirect=no

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....un&redirect=no

Remember not to delete the pages they were redirected to .

Thanks!
~HAMD
Old 01-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveamagicalday View Post
I need these pages deleted, they had the wrong name.

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ar&redirect=no

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....un&redirect=no

Remember not to delete the pages they were redirected to .

Thanks!
~HAMD
I deleted them both!

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 01-12-2008, 03:11 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
Please delete this image, I named it wrong, and uploaded the right name, thx!

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....agic2-star.jpg

Thanks!
~HAMD
Old 01-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Image has been deleted.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:11 AM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
I need these to pages deleted, the prize names were changed before they were given out.

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....et&redirect=no

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ie&redirect=no

Thanks!
~HAMD
Old 01-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 

Born In Park VIP
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
I need these to pages deleted, the prize names were changed before they were given out.

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....et&redirect=no

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....ie&redirect=no

Thanks!
~HAMD
I think we should wait until we have the WHOLE story before we do anything. You say the names were changed before the prizes were given out, however, it was posted here and we were given the following photo as proof:

I would also be interested in seeing some screen shots with the new name as well.

Once we get this all sorted out, we need to make sure the information is updated and that this mislabeling is noted properly on the wiki pages.

For some reason, I guess I must have instinctively know something strange was going on because when these item pages were added in the first place I was very leary. To me it felt like speculation. Just because the newsletter says an item is titled one thing, doesn't mean that it is the true item name (take the Blue Surprise Present as a great example). I think if anything we learned from this whole situation that we must take what the newsletter says with a grain of salt and stick to what we have been trying to do and what we have been emphasizing....focus on the facts.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
I think we should wait until we have the WHOLE story before we do anything. You say the names were changed before the prizes were given out, however, it was posted here and we were given the following photo as proof:

I would also be interested in seeing some screen shots with the new name as well.

Once we get this all sorted out, we need to make sure the information is updated and that this mislabeling is noted properly on the wiki pages.

For some reason, I guess I must have instinctively know something strange was going on because when these item pages were added in the first place I was very leary. To me it felt like speculation. Just because the newsletter says an item is titled one thing, doesn't mean that it is the true item name (take the Blue Surprise Present as a great example). I think if anything we learned from this whole situation that we must take what the newsletter says with a grain of salt and stick to what we have been trying to do and what we have been emphasizing....focus on the facts.
Yes, I know about the facts, like I said on a page on the wiki, one of my friends got it, but had it taken away on that day, staff messed up. I didn't know that it was called blue when it was red. So yes, we should keep the pages, since it was called that before. I'll see if I can get a friend to post a pic name.

Also, I need this image I made deleted:

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....kjackquest.JPG

~HAMD
Old 01-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:

~HAMD
Deleted. btw HAMD, I renamed the Cursed Storm Single Use as it didn't have the word "magic" in the title

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-20-2008 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: fixed quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase

Clan Leader VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinMarty View Post
Quote:

~HAMD
Deleted. btw HAMD, I renamed the Cursed Storm Single Use as it didn't have the word "magic" in the title
Oh sorry that was my bad, I messed up on that when I saw it in the Emporium, scootz corrected me once, and then you did, both by moving it. I read it wrong, and never noticed it.

Sorry lol.

Thanks for deleting it .
~HAMD

I need this page deleted, that I made, I thought of a new way of naming POTCO quests, so there will be a few more (not many) to be deleted.

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index...._2&redirect=no

http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....29&redirect=no

~HAMD

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-20-2008 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: fixed quote
Old 01-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Redirect pages deleted.

Regarding the Winter Jacket and Beanie, I think a full history is in order (not in table/notes but on the page itself. I think we should use the picture here and perhaps the imgae in this post (if we get permission that is) plus links to the newsletter. Also, I reworded the notes because instead of modifying what we had, you added a new note and it was a bit redundant.

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 01-20-2008 at 08:08 AM..
Old 01-21-2008, 01:44 AM
Go visit the wiki! ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
TravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureTravisSch ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Since the Boys Beanie and Jacket from the competition were re-named, should I add a new section on the timeline on the 19th saying these items were re-named the next day?

Check out my VMK memory that was featured in the VMK Newsletter right here.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:24 AM
Don't forget the wiki
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureSpinMarty ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSch View Post
Since the Boys Beanie and Jacket from the competition were re-named, should I add a new section on the timeline on the 19th saying these items were re-named the next day?
You can indeed.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: VMK
Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I need this image deleted, I didn't realized it already existed.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
I had already deleted it