Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Help with finding something..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:26 PM
Farewell VMK&All Who Play
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 
Total Awards: 17

VIP
My Mood: Supercal
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Help with finding something..

Well, I won Best quest under my name Adventurebry a while back. I forgot the date and the exact name of the room. I wanted to find my room and read what was said about it when it won. I have just gone through all of the best quest winners and I couldn't find it. Maybe I missed it? Anyway, my question is: is there a way I can search the whole Wiki just for a typed name (Adventurebry) I looked it up, and nothing was shown.. Thanks for helping me retrive some of my VMK memories =).

Sig made by Sushi--Adventurebry/AlphaPanchito RIP 2005-2008
Old 03-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I'm working on it, can you give me an idea of when you won and what the quest was about?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Participation Award 

VIP
Adventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundAdventurebry has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Well, I am pretty sure it called Disney Memories Quest, though it could be something along the lines of that. I really am not sure when I won it, probably 2007, but I have a horrible memory. The quest was about Classic Disney with questions about Chernbog, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit etc., everything on the quest had an object related to it in the room. That last comment I remember was the description VMK gave, so that may help you. I do have the picture, though, is that helps.

Thanks for trying !

Last edited by Adventurebry; 03-20-2009 at 03:01 AM..
Old 09-13-2010, 02:48 AM
Awards Showcase

VIP
By the way, I found out that the date I won Best Quest was on August 22, 2006 (from this thread. And the date on the wiki is September 25, 2006, so I am guessing the picture was never recorded, and most likely lost. I know this was long ago, but thank you Etnagreen for looking :P.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:28 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Welcoming
bluesamg is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Question

http://web.archive.org/web/200609011...venturebry.jpg
i know i came a little too late but is this the image?