Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV

Disney TV Disney's biggest break since Zoog Disney! Discuss the live tv shows featured!

Old Anyone miss the oldies? ]:

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Anyone miss the oldies? ]:

Uhh, sorry if someone already posted this, but it was on my mind.

Does anyone remember those old Disney Channel shows; where like you would watch them and it would just be so funny?

-Phil of the Future
-first two years of "That's so Raven"
-season 1 of "Suite Life of Zach and Cody"

And all those others. My favorite was Phil of the Future. :] Disney Channel was great back then. Opinions?
Old 07-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I loved Disney Channel back then. I am sick of Hannah Montana and Jonas. My favorite old show was Phil of the Future too... I wish they would bring it back to where it was on everyday, not just to Disney XD.

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!
Old 07-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 6

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: vmkpalish
ToBeContinued is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OMG soo true
i miss Lizzie McGuire
i think they should have a channel showing the old shows
Old 07-20-2009, 02:28 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Bring back Kim Possible, American Dragon Jake Long, and That's So Raven and I'm happy. Phil of the Future was OK.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:41 AM
hmmm! (:
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Trivia Winner Patriot 2010 Award Trivia Winner Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Woah
Pink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with ConfettiPink_Bink is covered with Confetti
I miss That's So Raven. :/
It comes on at night though, but obviously not new episodes.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:26 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
What about classic Disney cartoons? They showed those when I was a little kid, I remember..
Old 07-20-2009, 12:32 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I miss That's So Raven, and Lizzie McGuire.
If you bring back those shows, I am satisfied.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:37 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I sent in my suggestions a long time ago [ to Disney ] about a Classic week, they said it was a good idea and nothing happened
>_>
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 PM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
Oh yes, let's not forget about Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:33 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabaseballking View Post
I sent in my suggestions a long time ago [ to Disney ] about a Classic week, they said it was a good idea and nothing happened
>_>
You should send the suggestion again.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post
Oh yes, let's not forget about Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens!
ROFL Even Stevens. I was channel surfing last night, and I come across an Even Stevens episode. I was like, "OMJ (oh my jelly)! EVEN STEVENS!) and then I realized that it was on Disney XD.

Oh, well, good enough for me.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Awkward
jamiewe is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friez View Post
Uhh, sorry if someone already posted this, but it was on my mind.

Does anyone remember those old Disney Channel shows; where like you would watch them and it would just be so funny?

-Phil of the Future
-first two years of "That's so Raven"
-season 1 of "Suite Life of Zach and Cody"

And all those others. My favorite was Phil of the Future. :] Disney Channel was great back then. Opinions?
O_o not really, the late 90s/early 2000s were much better, there were more Animated cartoons and better live action shows, Goof Troop, Doug, 101 Dalmatians, Aladdin, Boy Meets World, Even Stevens, Jungle Cubs, Hercules.

Suite Life, That's so Raven are on reruns on Disney Channel, and Phil of the Future is on Disney XD
"Somehow, I can't believe that there are any heights to be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. The special secret it seems to me is summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Courage, Confidence and Constancy. And the greatest of all is Confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably. " - Walter Elias Disney
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Might make me sound really old, but I miss classic Disney cartoons and The Mickey Mouse Club. Mickey Rocks!!