Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Ned's Sale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Keep VMK Alive!!!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
HaveAMagicalDay is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ned's Sale

Ned has a new sale on all his items, what are we going to do for the setup?

Should we do what we did before, but label it with a different date and name?

~HAMD

Last edited by HaveAMagicalDay; 05-15-2008 at 07:12 PM..
Old 05-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Trader

cedog12 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveamagicalday View Post
Ned has a new sale on all his items, what are we going to do for the setup?

Should we do what we did before, but label it with a different date?

~HAMD
yes
Old 05-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I think labelling it with today's date and the new price would be the best bet to organise it. I do not think anything further is needed. On the timeline, then put about Ned's Sale, and everything being at a lower price.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Let's Motor
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Insomnious
UpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their headUpInTheAir has Fireworks shooting off over their head
We are working on getting a template together for the sale prices like we did for the last sale. Priz and I both have item lists and prices and are hoping to get the wiki updated as soon as possible. Everyone has been very busy, and so right now our focus has been collecting information with the intention of adding it when time permits. This is just another one of these situations.