Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Disneys Online Worlds Online Guide (aka Wiki)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:05 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMKplayer123 View Post
I Just emailed application for membership into the wiki.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes and what I need to do now?

Thanks
It usually takes a couple of days till Nick approves it. All you can do for now is wait, and look over the pages that are there and start thinking about what needs editing that you want to start working on.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 08-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Born to Ride

ASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with ConfettiASuperStitch is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner View Post
It usually takes a couple of days till Nick approves it. All you can do for now is wait, and look over the pages that are there and start thinking about what needs editing that you want to start working on.
Sweet, thanks for the information. I am doing as you suggested when time permits. Looking forward to helping.

Have a Disney day,

VMKPlayer123 aka ASuperStitch

Are you sure what you are saying or doing is allowed? Check the Forum Rules and Regulations to be sure!
Do you play ToonTown? Check the Wiki for everything you need to know about Toontown!
For everthing VMK go to the Wiki
Old 08-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Registered+

vmkmv12345678910 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lightbulb

I have been there. The websites have tons of spoilers and helped me on the hidden mickey 2 quest. :smileyabxe7rx: :clover8:
Old 01-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Walking walking walking..
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Ticklish
larkija is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Good! The wiki helps everyone. I just figured out my password and so I now am a member.
(And please, Vmkmv12345678910, don't spam with that many smilies. )

Oh yeah, I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a bigger picture of the Flying Carpet if you clicked on it in the signature? I was was going to add it to the magic pin pages with the picture of yavn flying. Also, if you have a treasure detector picture in use, could I have it? I would also add it.

Thanks!
Old 04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
May I join as an editor?
Old 04-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
May I join as an editor?
Read the main post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
The plan is for a extensive online resource for all disney online games. As always there are some bad people in the world this is why we have decided to not have it open for registrations and not allow guests to edit. You must email [email protected] with your forum username as well as the reason you want an account and we will setup an account for you.
If you're seeking help with anything I will be happy to answer any questions. And if I don't know something I'll ask Priz. xD
Old 04-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Banned

Xiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their headXiaolin has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Okay, done. How long do I wait?
Old 04-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Merdelebop~
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 6

Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!Garfieldo has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaolin View Post
Okay, done. How long do I wait?
It could be anything from ten minutes (which usually happens when Nick is online) to eternity (which is basically Nick's way of saying "Sorry bud, you can't join the wiki.")

Gallery Profile - Disney's Online Worlds Wiki - Userpage