Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Reputation Info

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-22-2005, 12:32 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTinkPixie05
I have a question (or more)

1. What is the maximum amount of mickeys you can have?

2. How many rep. points do you need in order to become 'famous'?

Not sure about the Mickeys. Everybody gets a bad rep. sooner or later, so in they have multiples chances are they won't have it too long.

There really is no "famous". I posted somewhere (maybe not this thread) that a good rep. is around 9. Any higher is fantastic. Any lower is still good. There is no set number.

And Manchester United-

There is no "main thread" on this topic. You were just asking questions. Also, your first post to the thread was a month later than mine (check the date of my first post to this thread). Therefore, mine was first.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:33 PM
justa beta kid

AceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by futureimagineer1117
Not sure about the Mickeys. Everybody gets a bad rep. sooner or later, so in they have multiples chances are they won't have it too long.

There really is no "famous". I posted somewhere (maybe not this thread) that a good rep. is around 9. Any higher is fantastic. Any lower is still good. There is no set number.

And Manchester United-

There is no "main thread" on this topic. You were just asking questions. Also, your first post to the thread was a month later than mine (check the date of my first post to this thread). Therefore, mine was first.
There is a famous. 9 is really not that great either.
Old 10-22-2005, 01:35 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Lollipop
There is a famous. 9 is really not that great either.

Oops, you're right. That was just my personal opinion, anyway. I just noticed that it says something about fame, but there's not much of a "famous" put into it. It is simply the comment. It should never be used as favouratism, as some use it.
Old 10-22-2005, 02:25 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

New Info

Sorry for double-post! New info! Some may already know it..

= Reputation is inactive for this member
= Good reputation (there are multiples)
Old 10-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 

VIP
My Mood: Curmudgeon
lemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Infernolemonysnicket3 ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
=unknown quantanty
(red square)=shameless behavior/hope to improve
Old 10-23-2005, 02:44 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonysnicket3
=unknown quantanty
(red square)=shameless behavior/hope to improve

Oh yeah, how to forget Pluto? He's my favorite. Thanks.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:30 AM
My TSMM Score: 280,600

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Some people are just plain heartless.

Oh my gosh, i logged in my user name today and found i got a bad rep on saying how i liked a dish at Disneyland's Plaza Inn and got this stupid comment along with the bad rep:
"Boo anything at Disneyland is horrible"
Use the reputation to help encourage other players by giving good rep and comments (but if you have to give bad rep, tell them how to improve) instead of getting kicks out of putting stupid comments like a coward. I personally don't find this funny at all, especially if kids received these kinds of careless comments.

I think it would be nice if the forums would reveal who gave you rep and some people would think twice and seriously before carelessly giving bad rep.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:36 AM
justa beta kid

AceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaviMap
I think it would be nice if the forums would reveal who gave you rep and some people would think twice and seriously before carelessly giving bad rep.
That bad thing is then, people would use the rep to get back at someone when they do leave fair rep.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Stitch-ish
Gingerkitty is spinning in a Cursed Storm
there should be 1 for having 15 and up
Old 10-25-2005, 12:24 AM
My TSMM Score: 280,600

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!NaviMap has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Lollipop
That bad thing is then, people would use the rep to get back at someone when they do leave fair rep.
It's being abused in such a cowardly way to get at certain people as it is right now. If a post is incorrect or false i would post a reply and would expect the same from others if i posted false info. If people have an honest and fair criticism, then they would post a reply, If someone wanted to have fun to heckle someone or say something incredibly mean to say for liking a certain dish at Disneyland, they would use the bad rep feature so they could endlessly make offensive comments to others.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaviMap
...they would use the bad rep feature so they could endlessly make offensive comments to others.
There are some safeguards in place on the rep system to hinder users from repeatedly derepping or repping the same user over and over. We've had some good success from these safeguards. Though if you feel any comment left has violated any of our policies, then please report it to a mod and we'll take it from there. We feel any comment left is the same as if that user had PMed the other user. They will be dealt with in accordance of our policy guidelines.

Yes, some will abuse the rep system in just giving random or not very good reasons to adjust someone's rep. This is unfortunate at this time. We are seeking to ever adjust the rep system to help weed out these kinds of offenders and their results on other user's reps.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh Buggah...

SoarinSoarin is floating through Inner Space
Well i was wondering some people have like 2 mickes, some even 3 next to there name! how many reputation points does it require to get 2? to get 3?

thanks soarinsoarin
Old 10-29-2005, 09:01 PM
VILLAINS' MONTH! MUAHAHA!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Appleson is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarinSoarin
Well i was wondering some people have like 2 mickes, some even 3 next to there name! how many reputation points does it require to get 2? to get 3?

thanks soarinsoarin
that's a good question. i don't know how many, but i do know that bbalman, ashleym, cimorne, and mrgenie have 2 mickeys while becky has 3.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:40 PM
I play the Arcade?

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: AFK
zelphda112 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Ty so much I was wondering about rep
Old 10-30-2005, 03:37 AM
Bah humbug!

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Angelic
Becky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoBecky ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleson
that's a good question. i don't know how many, but i do know that bbalman, ashleym, cimorne, and mrgenie have 2 mickeys while becky has 3.
Actually, Nedakh just received three mickeys yesterday You get 2 Mickeys at 100 points and 3 mickeys at 200 points. I'm not necessarily at 300 yet, so I couldn't tell you if 300 makes 4 mickeys...

-Becky

--
Need some help? Check out my VMKF
Guide on this site or on the wiki!
Still in progress, but it will help you out!