Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Magic Kingdoms > Disneyland

Disneyland The first, the best? At least the furthest west!

Old Funny Experiences @ Disneyland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:03 PM
SPEED DEMON<3
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Design an Outfit Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Cloud_9
Akovia is floating through Inner Space
- My family and I went to Disneyworld with my cousins a few years back, and we went on Space Mountain. I was screaming because I was scared (idk why though 0_0), and then I heard my cousin screaming in the back of me and he was screaming like a girl! LOL.

- My big cousin and I went on the Rock N Roller Coaster and my dad and I sat in the back of him and his mom. While we were on the ride I was screaming random words to him and he didn't hear me because all of the noise and the speed of the ride lol.

- On one of the last nights of our trip, we were eating at this restaurant at like 11:00 at night while a parade was going on, and my little cousin ordered a hot dog. They gave him chili on it, and when he got to the table he was like to my aunt, "MOMMY MY HOT DOG'S DIRTY!" because of the chili lol. I still remember that to this day...
Old 07-14-2009, 05:43 PM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
My friend and I were at Disneyland riding Pirates, and we thought it would be fun to scream as loud as we could for the whole ride. By the time I got home, I lost my voice and didn't have to do anything at school XP. It was worth it.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:11 PM
.. something u drink from
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Design an Outfit Participation's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Piratey
Straws is as Frosty as a Snowman
i went on the goofy speedway with my family and my friends family and him. recently that same day i bought a goofy hat that i would not take off. during the ride so it wouldnt blow off i tied the ears around my head to keep the hat on. lol!
Old 10-17-2009, 05:43 PM
Mars the Fandox
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Gumshoe Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Fluffy
la4gator is spinning in a Cursed Storm
-One time i went to disneyland with my friends and we went on big thunder mountain. one of my friends was sick that day and vomited on the station as the next train was pulling in.

-Another time i was with my family. we went on the Ghost Galaxy for Space Mountain. We kept hearing screams in the tunnel where you get your pictures taken. So i kept wondering what happened in there. the galaxy face popped up and my brother screamed and grabbed me. it was so funny
Old 01-10-2010, 03:18 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Well, we went to Disneyland for my birthday (ON my birthday) last year. We were in Toontown in the Magic Kingdom, and one of the Cast Members saw my birthday button. He went "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long, HEY!"

The Cast Member near him just shook his head. It was hilarious.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
lol.
here's one.
I threw popcorn at random people all day at DCA