Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Ghlow's General Art Thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-04-2006, 04:01 AM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Hey Welcome Back Ghlow, How was your trip?

BTW I LOVE THE ART PAD DRAWINGS SORRYS FOR CAPS

Your art can take you somewhere in life. Painting on the computer is like wow, its like I dont know.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:04 AM
2 + 2 = ... uh ... llama?
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Scarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghlow
Lol, that happens to me sometimes with pictures, and maybe stories.
I'm not that great of a writer though, i barely ever finish...

and yeah, Jack is my favorite rp character ever.
LOl I have never finished a story either. I always come up with a better story and go and write that one, then it happens all over again. I hope to finish Black Stone Creek though. I have so many ideas for stories and I know I can't write them all. I get most of my ideas from real life experiences, dreams, or just ideas that I thought of while I was bored. Black Stone Creek is based off of a dream I had a while back.

I know I already said this, but I loved your little story thing with Jack. I think you are a really good writer! How do you like that, you're a telented artist and writer! There is nothing you can't do Ghlow!

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Amateur Arteest Of Sorts

ghlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowScamp
Hey Welcome Back Ghlow, How was your trip?

BTW I LOVE THE ART PAD DRAWINGS SORRYS FOR CAPS

Your art can take you somewhere in life. Painting on the computer is like wow, its like I dont know.

Yeah, actually i don't plan to pursue an art career, really.
I want to be a missionary in Africa, which isn't a job really, because you don't get paid, but that's not what matters. ;P I think i'll stay in africa for five years as a wildlife veternarian/missionary (if you can do that..) and then come back to the US and continue to be a wildlife veterinarian, maybe taking mission trips/combination mission/animal care trips as i go. Or something.
No idea what im going to do when i (if) have kids though, becausde you cant really drag them around the globe...
and thats MY life story, like you wanted to hear it.

and ty scarry n.n
I can't do math. Lol.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:55 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Scarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with Confetti
Quote:
I want to be a missionary in Africa, which isn't a job really, because you don't get paid, but that's not what matters. ;P I think i'll stay in africa for five years as a wildlife veternarian/missionary (if you can do that..) and then come back to the US and continue to be a wildlife veterinarian, maybe taking mission trips/combination mission/animal care trips as i go. Or something.
No idea what im going to do when i (if) have kids though, becausde you cant really drag them around the globe...

and ty scarry n.n
I can't do math. Lol.
Well neither can I lol ^-^

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Amateur Arteest Of Sorts

ghlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confettighlow is covered with Confetti
thats because math is evil.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Quote:
thats because math is evil.
Totally evil. I got an A the first semester in Algebra 1, then the second I got a C -_- How does that happen? Ebil C!! Man the first semester I got all A's then I got that darn C, which jinxed it and I got a B in science. Evil math!! I have to take Geometry next year. I have no idea what I'm in for...
(I just remember I am supposed to be studying this summer. I did not finish my tupid math book bleh >.< - my teach is gonna be mad when she finds out I have not studied once this summer...)

Hey Ghlow, you making any new costumes any time soon? I am also wondering what is the average time it takes to make 1 costume for you? I don't have any requests or anything (lol f I have any costume idea, I try them out myself ^-^) I am just wondering ^.^

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Registered+

singger is spinning in a Cursed Storm
what do you think? you scarry and crazy inspired me to make costumes i hope they show up if not how do you attach a picture?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Amateur Arteest Of Sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarry Girl
Totally evil. I got an A the first semester in Algebra 1, then the second I got a C -_- How does that happen? Ebil C!! Man the first semester I got all A's then I got that darn C, which jinxed it and I got a B in science. Evil math!! I have to take Geometry next year. I have no idea what I'm in for...
(I just remember I am supposed to be studying this summer. I did not finish my tupid math book bleh >.< - my teach is gonna be mad when she finds out I have not studied once this summer...)

Hey Ghlow, you making any new costumes any time soon? I am also wondering what is the average time it takes to make 1 costume for you? I don't have any requests or anything (lol f I have any costume idea, I try them out myself ^-^) I am just wondering ^.^

I took geometry last year and i liked it wayyy more than algebra. it was easier, i think.
and ehrmmm, i be lazy ^^; I want to get that pic of Jack and another pic for a friend on ********** finished before i do any more costumes.
And costumes vary, depending on just how much of the picture i need to edit, usually a couple hours, though, like that's helpful ^^;
Old 07-04-2006, 10:52 PM
No day but today

buddygirl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
WOW! those are really good!
Old 07-04-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm Still ShadowScamp.

ShadowScamp ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:

and ty scarry n.n
I can't do math. Lol.
Wow Africa huh? Wildlife Vet/missionary? That seems really fun/cool...
Old 07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Amateur Arteest Of Sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowScamp
Wow Africa huh? Wildlife Vet/missionary? That seems really fun/cool...
yup. I wonder if they have a colledge for that, lol.

There's a sticky at the top of the arts board that says how to attach images, btw.

and thanks buddy n.n

Also, I finished a picture that i drew as a Gift art for a friend (shivia) from **********.com. These are her characters, from left to right they're named Omah, Glimmer, Shivia and Rioichi. woo.
The pic of Jack is next on my list, lol ^^;

Shivia's ********** - www.shivia.**********.com
All charactesr (c) shivia
Art (c) me, ghlow.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Very very very very very *Takes breath* very very awesome Ghlow!! That is absolutely amazing!! Great job, I'm totally in love with that painting!! So cute!

Userpage My Costumes
Old 07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
We Will Splash You Away!

pickrunnerace is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wow those drawings were AWESOME!!!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Photoshopper

Jackalope is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Aww those wolves are SO CUTE :3

Wow Ghlow, everything you do is AMAZING.. I can't even hope to make my stuff as good as yours.. Look at my avatar.. Thats like the best i can do.. O_o

I have seen your costumes too.. Seriously, you are GREAT
Old 07-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Registered+

singger is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i still trying to post my costumes for you to see! i hope it works cause every time i try it won't show up!! grrr!! if it does show up i hope you like it (i think it stinks i only used regular paint that comes on most computers)!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy 4th of july costume.JPG (6.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg my first costume.JPG (4.6 KB, 20 views)