Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The ruins of VMK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Where Dreams Come True :)
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: RockOn
Gorams is as Frosty as a Snowman
The ruins of VMK

John was looking through his e-mails one day, when he found one from may 21st, 2008. "Wow! That was five years ago today!" he proclaimed. He opened it up. Ah, now he remembered! He had saved this e-mail from yavn to remember the good times of VMK. He decided to check out the website. 'Hmm' he thought. The log in button was still there! He decided to try to log in, for old times sake. He put in his information, HOST_Hurricane, and his password. To his complete surprise, he logged in! Hurricane walked down main street, trying to remember his memories, when he saw esmeralda strolling along. "Host Hurry!" She yelled. "how... wha... How did you get on?"
"I dont know!" Answered hurricane, very confused. "We've been hiding" Said Esmeralda. "Yavn just about gave up on finding us." All of a sudden, she disappeared. "This cant be good!" Hurricane yelled out loud. He decided to check out the matterhorn.
He saw a big clump of snow he decided he would sit on. "BUUBALAHOOBLAGAGA!" The 'snow' yelled. It was yeti! "Yeti I'm so glad to see you!" "Grummmfff" Hurricane noticed he was sitting on yeti's head. "Oops!" The embarresed host said, looking at his feet. "No problem Hurry. This is our hide-out. Have you seen esmeralda?" "Yeah I have! She just disappeared all of a sudden." Yeti looked more shocked than when hurricane sat on him. "Oh No! Yavn has been sending out workers to find hidden NPCs. We were supposed to be deleted five years ago! Guys, come here! It's HOST_Hurriane!" Gus, Erza, Phineas, the dragon, and everyone else, but two NPCs (besides esmeralda) came out. " Hey, hurricane!" Yelled gus. "It was yeti's idea to come here, he's the smart one here!" Hurricane looked up at yeti, he was chewing on his cell-phone. "uh.... Yeti?" Hurricane asked awkwardly. "Oh, sorry. They got the gator waitor too. We haven't had food forever. 53.43 minutes exactly! Just then someone came running through the door. "Put your hands up! You are all about to be deleted by the VMS!" (virtual magic squad)

To be continued...

Last edited by Gorams; 05-04-2008 at 12:40 PM..
Old 05-03-2008, 06:14 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
So cool! Man, if that ever happened, I'd never touch meh computer again.

.:Blue:.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:23 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Nice story! Can't wait to read more!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Smile For Entering Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Nice story! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks! I'm currently thinking of more of a storyline, I'll post more later
Old 05-03-2008, 07:25 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
w AHHH!! I love it! I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!! I love it I love it I love it!!!! The suspense... Hurry up!!!!

Oh come on gorams!!!!!! I'm sitting in your room on VMK! Finish the STORY!!!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I DONT HAVE PATIENCE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DeputyRR; 05-04-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: double post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered+

tronboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
HEY its me everestblue nice story
Old 05-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Awards Showcase

Chapter 2

"oh great..." yeti mumbled, while parts of his cell phone fell out of his mouth. 'hmm' thought hurry. He clicked on 'veryverybadboy' and pressed boot. "Woot!" Yeti yelled. "I could have done that..." Said Erza, looking emabrressed. "Ok everyone. We need to find Esmeralda and The gaitor waitor!" ordered Hurricane. "And i need to get myself a new cell-phone!" yelled the yeti.

In the office of yavn, Yavn was not in a good mood. "How could you let yourself get booted?" Yavn Screamed "Um... well. He clicked on me, and pressed the boot button" veryverybadboy said. Poof! He disappeared out of the room. "I want all of your memebers of the VMS in there, and I want them in there NOW!" Yavn pressed the fantasyland button on his map and got in right away.

"Use your invisibility magic!" Host Hurricane said, "They're coming!"

Back in the dungeon, Esmeralda, veryverybadboy, and Gaitor Waitor sat down feeling sorry for themselves. "We need to think of a plan to get us out of here." Esmeralda said. ververybadboy made a run for esmeralda "It's your fault I'm in here!" he screamed. "Whoah! Calm down! Unless you want to be my next special, we have to work together! Did i mention my feet hurt?" Gaitor waitor exclaimed, a smirk on his face. As they thought of a plan, Host_Hurricane and his friends were in big trouble.

Yavn was furiated. How did they survive this long? He quickly stole all of their invisibility magics. "What do you have to say for yourselves?" he yelled. "Uh... check out the newsletter for the vmk rules and guidelines...?" Yeti awkwardly asked. "I will have you all deleted imediately!" Yavn screamed once more

Back in the dungeon, Gaitor Waitor was cooking up a special recipie of hot sauce. "This should burn throuh the walls! I always keep some ingredients in my jacket." They were finally out. " Come on! We have to save hurry!" Veryverybadboy sat unmoved. "What are you doing?" Esmie asked. "uh... I like the mood of this room O_o" Gaitor Waitor pulled him out by his ear and started running

Yavn clicked on HOST_Hurricane. "Hurricane. We have been friends for a while. I'm afraid it's time for that to end..."

To Be Continued..

Last edited by Gorams; 05-05-2008 at 07:47 PM..
Old 05-03-2008, 08:39 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure

Great story Go!

LOL could you maybe make a new NPC named Tabitha

Last edited by FabTab; 05-06-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: oops, sorry!
Old 05-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great story but sometimes hard to know who is talking. Still i like the story loads
Old 05-03-2008, 11:01 PM
blehh♥♥
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Winner 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Baffled
xoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confettixoop is covered with Confetti
I'm nominating for 2008 Story Awards (If someone hasn't already)
Old 05-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Good Morning VMKF Crew!

My Mood: VMK
MasterMario is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah I would nominate this.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Awards Showcase

Thank you both

If anyone wants to be in the story, I can try to fit two more people in! (CuteTabitha I'll use your NPC idea )

And lost, If you could quote the places where it is hard to see who is talking, and somehow fix it and bold, I'll make changes right away

~gorams~

Chapter 3

Yavn grinned wickedly as he pressed down on the 'Delete' button. Hurricane gulped. How did he get himself into this mess? How did yavn turn evil? And how did yeti get a new black chocolate cell phone?? Just as yavn pressed the button, a volley of cannonballs flew through the air. "It's captain black sparrow!" someone yelled. "It's davy jones!" a very confused person yelled, "No! Yer all wrong! It's the pizza guy!" Yeti yelled at the top of his lungs. "Arrr, yer all wrong! Ye blumberin scurvy dogs! It's me, captain blackheart!" The captain exclaimed. Hurricane yelled to him "Why is there a head on the bow of your ship captain?" Before the captain could speak, the head yelled out. "Hello HOST_Hurricane! Have you seen the new updates in the newsletter? Bummed about missing an item? Check back for new items and great deals!" "Oh boy..." They all mumbled. Ned must have been a little delirious after all action "Aye, dont worry mateys, he's just sea-sick" the captain explained. A horrible thought just came to Hurricane "Wait! Where's yavn?" Before anyone could speak, gaitor waitor, esmeralda, and.. guest53234...? were thrown off the edge. No one could see who pushed them. A feeling of pandimonium took place on the boat. Everyone was trying to get away from the shadowed person who was pushing everyone off. Captain Blackheart tried throwing his parrot at it. Ned tried throwing one of his 'cheap' signs at it. (Which is pretty hard, considering he's a head) Just as captain Blackheart had the shadowed figure near the edge, hundreds of other people who's faces were shadowed swarmed onto the boat. Hurricane panicked. He tried to flee to the captains quarters. He was going to make it! Yes! He was so close. Just as he opened the door, his whole world went black.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Gorams; 05-05-2008 at 07:48 PM..
Old 05-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Registered+

Lost_Yet_Found is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great story and i think i just couldnt read the other day 0_o
Old 05-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yet_Found View Post
Great story and i think i just couldnt read the other day 0_o
ok LOL. If anyone sees any errors please point them out to me
Old 05-04-2008, 12:55 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Nice!!! Can I be in it???