Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Remembered > VMK Remembered Archive

VMK Remembered Archive Archive for VMK Remembered forum.

Old 6 Months since the final closing dance..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-21-2008, 06:02 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
6 Months since the final closing dance..

Well.. it's been exactly 6 months since VMK closed for the final time.

Thrilled this site is still here, with so many active users who still remember the great game.
Thanks to you guys.
Old 11-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Wow, six months already. It went by fast. It's amazing that this site has so many dedicated mebers still.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Ok, i'm sorry if this offends anyone but seriously, does it really matter if it's been six months after vmk closed? NOT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, i'm tired of seeing this same type of thread month after month after month. How long is same type of thread is going to go on, 200 more months? please all i'm saying is that it's getting annoying seeing this same type of thread over and over again. Again, i'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManFan View Post
Ok, i'm sorry if this offends anyone but seriously, does it really matter if it's been six months after vmk closed? NOT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, i'm tired of seeing this same type of thread month after month after month. How long is same type of thread is going to go on, 200 more months? please all i'm saying is that it's getting annoying seeing this same type of thread over and over again. Again, i'm sorry if I offended anyone.
You are basically saying:

It doesn't matter for other "month/year" related things.

People have things they remember in months/years.

Birthdays, Anniversarys, The last time they did something, in example, the closing of vmk.

If you say this, I believe you should go on everybodys "It's my birthday!" thread and say, "Is this going to be the same every year? Are you going to make a thread about it?"

We are celebrating the great game that was given to us, and then taken away.

Just thought i'd put that in for everyone.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:57 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

[QUOTE=bluedudeman;2124207]

If you say this, I believe you should go on everybodys "It's my birthday!" thread and say, "Is this going to be the same every year? Are you going to make a thread about it?"
QUOTE]

For birthday threads, I am fine with. Seeing this thread over and over, is just irratatting. (sp?) Sure VMK was a great game. But was it really something to make the same of thread about how is everyone doing after some months every single month? the 1st and 2nd month of how is everyone doing after the closing of VMK thread I was fine with. All the threads exactly like this one after those two months I was not fine with.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 

Born In Park
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:

QUOTE]

For birthday threads, I am fine with. Seeing this thread over and over, is just irratatting. (sp?) Sure VMK was a great game. But was it really something to make the same of thread about how is everyone doing after some months every single month? the 1st and 2nd month of how is everyone doing after the closing of VMK thread I was fine with. All the threads exactly like this one after those two months I was not fine with.
If vmk was such a small deal than why are their several vmk fansites for it and thousands of signatures on the save vmk petition?
Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase

Because people tried to save it. But did it come back?? Nope. VMK was just a game for entertainment. Not something to keep saying oh I can't believe it's gone forever, how is everyone doing since it's closed? It's annoying.

Roxas Rocks!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:07 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
If the threads annoy you, ignore them.

I don't think you are going to get very far with the argument that it doesn't matter, with a bunch of VMK FANS
Old 11-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
Quote:
Because people tried to save it. But did it come back?? Nope.
How does that prove your point? My point was that many people cared about it and many people were affected by vmks closing. I think I got my point across.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:28 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Exactly six months ago I was playing vmk at this moment. Sad how it's been gone for so long now.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 PM
(: peace && <3
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

Born In Park Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
MzDiamondBubbles is as Frosty as a Snowman
can we plz just stop about the why i think vmk closed...plz?? Beacause nobody wants to be upset beacause they dont think vmk closed the same that you think it did....well apparently disney does not want to tell us and they dont want us to know if its coming back just plz stop with all the commosion. And lets rember the good old days....on vmk dont you rember, i wish we still had it back.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Your font is so hard to read... just a little fact, but it depends what skin you're on I guess. Don't change it just for me, if you like it, fine.

Anyways, I disagree yet again, because, people are always going to care if VMK is coming back, and are always going to hope for disney to tell them if it is coming back. Knowing this, I don't think it is possible to stop the commotion about VMK because this is a VMK website.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMad View Post
Well.. it's been exactly 6 months since VMK closed for the final time.

Thrilled this site is still here, with so many active users who still remember the great game.
Thanks to you guys.
Wow, hard to believe it's been six months already!

I haven't yet stopped missing the game and wishing it was still there. I too enjoy coming here with so many people sharing their happy memories.

~~~

Old 11-21-2008, 11:01 PM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Quote:

I kinda agree with you. I hope that doesn't happen (somebody posting saying it's been the 225th month since VMK closed). o_o
But this IS a VMK Fansite so of course people are going to care.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Soccer 24/7
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award 
Total Awards: 15

VIP
AceGoalkeeper ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Yeah, it's awesome so many people stayed on the forums. Sure, a lot of people quit, but this forum is still awesome.

- Ace

Click my signature to visit my userpage or click here.