Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Then & Now

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:09 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree with the Selena thing.

However APPARENTLY Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus can do that.

But Hannah Montana isn't real.....

And YES, all if all of those bands want to really turn their music in to something, they should leave Disney, because Disney will try to milk out every single ounce of the Jonas Brothers they can until there is nothing left and they become a shadow of forgetfulness that nobody ever remembers and ends up on one of those "Where are they now?" shows on PBS.

SO IF NICK, KEVIN, OR JOE, OR ANY OF YOU JONAS BROTHERS ARE READING THIS, LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

THEY WILL DESTROY YOUR DREA... W ait &gdbuf^ I 'm *S9h8( Los in g )e93476` si g nal. #9976$ hu h? @f486! is thh at ~476` mIc hal el Eis sner? >497432fr& NOO!!_$R$#898t7654 BEEE - EEE - EEEP!!!!!

*lost connection.*
Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: SaveVMK
DisneyFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
I have complete respect for every singer/band.

They're trying to make it out there, Disney made them successful, and now they're popular. Good for them

Yes but look at the role models Hannah Montana, and Vanessa Hudgens. Serious scandals that are being monitored by young fans. Do we really need people like this?
Old 09-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
No we don't need people like this.

But did they go out and get Hannah Montana and Vanessa Hudgens, KNOWING what they'd do? No. Plus everyone has problems lol
Old 09-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedudeman View Post
No we don't need people like this.

But did they go out and get Hannah Montana and Vanessa Hudgens, KNOWING what they'd do? No. Plus everyone has problems lol
Vanessa has problems as it is....

She took uh, certain photos of herself a few years ago while she was working for disney.

The fact she didn't get fired is beyond me.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Registered+

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Exasperated
canogon is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OMG yes she did!!! terrible, just stupid of herself.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

VIP
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchMayhem View Post
Vanessa has problems as it is....

She took uh, certain photos of herself a few years ago while she was working for disney.

The fact she didn't get fired is beyond me.
And Miley Cyrus didn't do that?

Almost the same exact thing, just a little less harsh.

They made a mistake, Vanessas probably wouldn't have been released if everyone wasn't all over here (the media). Many kids and teens make wrong choices. It's impossible to find a kid who has talent, AND can't make a wrong choice when pressured by the media.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Registered+

that's true, but what does vanessa does? she's only been in HSM, the suite life (like 3 times only), and has some songs... not many actully.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
Yeah, she's pretty out of it right now. At least not as big as Hannah Montana
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Registered+

she? I dont remember a new episode of her series in the past 2 weeks, she's having less and less concerts, idk, I think she's going out quickly.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
2 Weeks is not a long time to not see an episode. She'll be around for a lot longer in my opinion
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Awards Showcase

You kept count?

Weird, but anyway, I don't know what pressure Vanessa is under or ever HAS been under.

She was in all the High School Musical movies. *which everyone has already forgotten about*

She made songs for a very short ammount of time, Sneaker Night is all I remember and I didn't even like that song.

And She was in a very small amount of Suite Life episodes.

And about the Suite Life, does ANYBODY know if Dylan and/or Cole Sprouse have worked for any other show besides Suite Life?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase

VIP
I know they were in at least one movie.

Anyways, of course she has pressure on her. She's under pressure to be a good role model, a perfect disney girl, and movies have to have some pressure. They are pressured to be good.