Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games > Other Games Archive

Other Games Archive Other Games Archive

Old Prediction of Kingdom Hearts 3

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-21-2008, 04:57 AM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
rofl o. o so far, im not sure if there's going to be any kh3. So far they've only released the news many kh fans know about.
Birth by sleep
Coded
and 358/2 days
**edit** the recent footage of BBS is awesome!! 8D

that's all i've head about but still no kh3. and FoolsLove is right. The news would be on the internet within hours. LOL But who knows. They migth make one, but so far all i've heard is that it's a rumor. XD

and im pretty sure that box that people were talking about on page one has been found out that it's fake. I heard it was fanmade on some website >.< i needa go find that out again..LOL

=D it would be nice to have a kh3 with even older versions of Sora, Riku, and Kairi... and POTC again!!! ^^ lol that would be awesome.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:58 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
kingdom hearts 3 iz coming out on 2009. Lol im waiting 4 it
Old 07-21-2008, 05:01 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The nintendo power thing ended up being SOnic the Hedgehog with a sword.

Other than that if this game is a PS3 exclusive disney is gonna lose a heck of alot of money. No one that is a Kingdom Hearts fan can aford a PS3. Maybe two if even. If they had a right mind they'd put it on 360. Good graphics and the majority people that are into Kingdom Hearts would have one. That or wii but wii's not gonna happen. Probably. Especially if it's on PS3.

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...
Old 07-21-2008, 05:58 AM
Isabel Cullen<3

My Mood: Cold
Queen.Isabel is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yes it is true there is a new girl and she Is aqua's nobody, nut idk her name
Old 07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
Divide by 0
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Tolerant
FoolsLove is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassaFrazz View Post
rofl o. o so far, im not sure if there's going to be any kh3. So far they've only released the news many kh fans know about.
Birth by sleep
Coded
and 358/2 days
**edit** the recent footage of BBS is awesome!! 8D

that's all i've head about but still no kh3. and FoolsLove is right. The news would be on the internet within hours. LOL But who knows. They migth make one, but so far all i've heard is that it's a rumor. XD

and im pretty sure that box that people were talking about on page one has been found out that it's fake. I heard it was fanmade on some website >.< i needa go find that out again..LOL

=D it would be nice to have a kh3 with even older versions of Sora, Riku, and Kairi... and POTC again!!! ^^ lol that would be awesome.
No, it's not a rumor and hasn't been for a while. The game itself is in production, but that is all we know. There has been no other news on it. Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirategirl202 View Post
kingdom hearts 3 iz coming out on 2009. Lol im waiting 4 it
You don't know that for sure, there has been no real news on it yet. I highly doubt it'd come out in '09 unless it's in the Winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer_Nick View Post
Other than that if this game is a PS3 exclusive disney is gonna lose a heck of alot of money. No one that is a Kingdom Hearts fan can aford a PS3. Maybe two if even. If they had a right mind they'd put it on 360. Good graphics and the majority people that are into Kingdom Hearts would have one. That or wii but wii's not gonna happen. Probably. Especially if it's on PS3.
No they won't. They made millions off of the PS2 exclusives. Actually the 360 and PS3 are the same price now. You can buy a 40 gig PS3 for $299 and 360s are $299 and lower as well. I'm sure Sony knows if they can get KH3 to be a PS3 exclusive(which is likely) that their sales would go up big time. I know that A LOT of people would buy a PS3(if they don't already have one) for KH3. PS3 has a better graphics then the 360, too btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.Isabel View Post
Yes it is true there is a new girl and she Is aqua's nobody, nut idk her name
No confirmation on any character names or what you said either. Again there has been no REAL news on the game yet, except for that it is in production.

Sig made by Fairy
Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Known as Studios on VMK
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

thedude25 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
if you have played the other kingdom hearts games.. ( i've played them all.. KH1 and Final Mix, KH2 and Final mix, and the not officially released KH games..) you should know the story.. and yes.. Aqua was once part of Organization 13.. she was the secret "14th" member. Yes.. i said "14th". The story will take off from the end of KH2.. you know when sora got the message from King Mickey at the end of the game? Yeh, that. KH3 will be very interesting.. since it does skip back and forth through time.

Like FoolsLove said, there is NO news on KH3. No new characters to be announced, no new anything at the moment. But, i have to say i know how the story will progress. And there is word out ( it may just be a rumor.. ) that there will be more games of KH telling of the other characters stories. It may sound wierd.. but yeah.

And i must say.. there ARE 4 new KH games in the making.. KH3 ( of course ),

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep ( Yes It's a Seperate Game in the Making.. )

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

These are the known games that r going to be released. These 3 games were announced at a Japan gaming party/convention this year. I myself got my hands on one of these games. A small demo ofcourse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's the story.....

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Trailer Summary:
It starts by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1" Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

The trailer starts off with the boy who looks like Roxas, Ven, talking to a young male with black hair, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the Old man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Secrent Ending.

The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra". Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand.

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown.

The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Terra soon says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

Afterwards the text "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" comes up, this game is for the PSP

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Trailer Summary:
The trailer starts from the scene where re:COM ended, afterwards the words "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps" and "The mind comes back whenever they touch." The scene then moves to Twilight Town, where Roxas, and Axel are sitting on the edge, as seen in KH2FM+.

Soon the trailer switches to Roxas being invited to the Organization XIII, and introduced to them, which soon cuts out to another scene of Roxas joining the Organization for the first time. Soon the scene then switches to the King talking about Axel, and Saix with Roxas pulling out his keyblade, moving into gameplay.

The gameplay features Roxas fighting with other Organization Members in a multiplayer game. This one confirms the allowance of being able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

The scene then switches to Xemnas talking towards other Organization members. Xemnas explains that a 14th member has joined the Organization, and the 14th member appears to be a female, wearing a black hood. Soon the title comes up as "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days"

You can then hear Roxas in the background saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

Cow's Observation: KH:358/2 Days is an odd title as you could tell, but if you think about the story's timeline it might not be! Consider this: KH2 takes place 1 year after KH1 and Roxas' Story starts 7 days prior to Sora's(as far as canon goes it was 7 days). 365 days- 7 days is 358 days. So with that in mind it could be assumed that the story covers Roxas' point of view all the way to when he appears in Kingdom Hearts II. Now what still has not been accounted for is why it is called KH:358/2 Days... The "/2" is still a mystery. Just keep in mind this is just an observation!

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Trailer Summary:

At the beginning of the video, waves of images pop up, with the text "KINGDOM HEARTS NEW CONSEPTS(Concept?) NEW TITLES" showing that the Kingdom Hearts New Project was finally announced.

The first thing that was shown, was the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, afterwards the text "The secret ending is solved, and the worlds still extend" Is shown, and then the words "Flow" is shown.

The video then officially begins with Jiminy Cricket looking at his journal, the words "Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories" pop-up. He then notices something he did not right in his journal "You need to return, to heal the wounds" Jiminy Cricket then rushes to report to King Mickey. Mickey who is startled by this only replies with "Only he is the one who can solve it." The scene soon changes to Sora standing in Destiny Islands, in Kingdom Hearts 1. However Sora only appears in the form of computer data that is being transmitted.

After the image, the game soon changes to a battle scene. Heartless are attacking, and the gameplay mechanic seems odd, as Sora appears to be moving pies of blocks making it a puzzle game in a sense. Soon the command "Debugging" comes up. When this command is clicked, Sora moves at high speed, and vanishes as well. The scene soon changes to Sora being in Traverse Town with Mickey (As seen in the latest scans) With Mickey saying "I was here on that day." and then "Let's speak truly"

This is all i know at the moment.. i got this from the web.. but it is pretty useful to know.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
wait Im a bit lost who is the aqua person?
Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
Known as Studios on VMK
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

thedude25 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
XD. Aqua hasn't officially been told about :P all everyone knows is that she may have been part of Organization 13.. she was the "14th" member.. and yes i once again said "14th"

according to other KH videos.. she has something to do with Roxas.. because in the KH3 trailer, Aqua caught a guy in one of the suits, but if you look close through his broken helm, you can sort of see Roxas.. other than this.. no1 really knows.