Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old Disney Contact Info - Phone #'s, e-mail, and adresses

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:24 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Time for a bump!
I know the deadline has passed and many are ready to move on.
That's fine but we need to remind them that we were a community and we have lost touch with friends.
We miss VMK and want them to consider it as a viable game in the future.
We are not satisfied with the 50th answer that has been scripted throughout the Disney online world.
We have a voice - do not let it be passed over.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:34 AM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: VMK
autoalice is floating through Inner Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
Time for a bump!
I know the deadline has passed and many are ready to move on.
That's fine but we need to remind them that we were a community and we have lost touch with friends.
We miss VMK and want them to consider it as a viable game in the future.
We are not satisfied with the 50th answer that has been scripted throughout the Disney online world.
We have a voice - do not let it be passed over.
Here Here!
12 days since VMK closed. My kids still ask about VMK daily. My oldest still asks to write letters asking them to change their minds and re-open VMK. They know it's been closed but they still hope it will come back.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 

kingkris is floating through Inner Space
Time for a bump?
Old 06-07-2008, 03:48 PM

adorablepup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoalice View Post
Here Here!
12 days since VMK closed. My kids still ask about VMK daily. My oldest still asks to write letters asking them to change their minds and re-open VMK. They know it's been closed but they still hope it will come back.
Aww. They sound so determined.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Super Donation Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Born In Park VIP
mrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasuremrmyth ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I think these people deserve another round of us.
They just joined the online division with the gaming division.
Hello? What we we?
Not just a promotion or an annoyance.
We were your target audience that you turned your backs on.
Let them know it!
Old 06-14-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Giving this a bump for Father's Day Weekend.
Hope all the Dad's have a happy one and the kids remember not to grow up to be a Dad that would close an online game and crush the spirits of so many kids - LOL
(Tell them we will never forget the way they treated us and our game!)
Old 06-14-2008, 03:38 AM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i just sent them a message
hehe i hope they read it!!
and people, send them a message !
keep our virtual home alive! ( even if it is in the big virtual kingdom in the sky )
Old 06-14-2008, 03:58 AM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase

I think I need to find time this weekend to send another "I am so very very unhappy and disappointed with your choices" letters. I've been so busy I haven't had time
Old 06-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Captn, I still got ammo!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 

kingkris is floating through Inner Space
Giving it a bump
Old 06-27-2008, 06:55 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
It's never too late to let them know we still miss our game.
I encourage everyone to just drop a quick E-Mail to everyone involved - (Especially Wadsworth as he is in charge and the face of Disney internet).
The mere fact we continue talking about the game here should show all of us it's still worth our efforts to keep it's memory alive and in front of those that deal in day to day operations of Disny online.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:08 AM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yea but even if they reopened it it still wouldnt be the same
all of the people we learned and grew with over the years of vmk wont be on our lists anymore
and i know, who cares about the rare as long as we get the game back, but
we wouldnt have much.
plus many people have moved on sadly
Old 06-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Thanks for the positive words - Though not needed here.
At this point re-opening the game is not really much of a reality.
It may manifest itself in another version but the powers that be need to be reminded of both what they caused and missed in order to not let it happen that way again.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I will never grow-up
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyth View Post
It's never too late to let them know we still miss our game.
I encourage everyone to just drop a quick E-Mail to everyone involved - (Especially Wadsworth as he is in charge and the face of Disney internet).
The mere fact we continue talking about the game here should show all of us it's still worth our efforts to keep it's memory alive and in front of those that deal in day to day operations of Disny online.
Started penning my new letter a couple days ago. Over a month later it's still hard to not get upset and angry
Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
:Dough..

My Mood: Curmudgeon
lol is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I sent a message to every one of those contacts.
I think it's important that we can bring a sense of Disney to people who can't see it in person.

Siggi Picture made by .:Blue:.
:3
Old 07-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Thanks To Friends
Awards Showcase

Born In Park VIP
Never too late for another round of well wishes for the genius handling of the close of VMK!
I sent my list of messages out - challenge is out for you to send yours!