Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Virtual Stories > Magic Kingdom Memoirs

Magic Kingdom Memoirs Where dreams are buried, but not forgotten.

Old The guest you wouldn't want to annoy... (weirdest cheesiest story ever) - Cont'd

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:03 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Evil
dabaseballking ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
nice

i read it on my fone
can you get the fonz in it? LOL
and that nanu nanu guy
pleez
LOL
Old 06-06-2009, 03:06 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
................ what?
rotfl

Old 06-06-2009, 03:08 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

My mom made me watch Fred claus with her. I couldnt even txt. :O
nice chappy i was finally mentioned again LOL
can someone get stampeded by guests again? please?
Old 06-06-2009, 03:09 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
BASE.
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. DUDE. I COULD JUST HUG YOU
- hehehehe ehehehhe -

.. okay so,
who wants to get hurt?
rotfl

Old 06-06-2009, 03:14 AM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

Can soda lose her bottle in the stampede? :O
Old 06-06-2009, 03:20 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

i already have a plan for her soda.
but.. as for the someone getting run over part..
base, you're a genius
LOL

Old 06-06-2009, 01:04 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

nonono
run over by a parade of marching guests and a giant carriage carrying guestalina
and it lasts 5 and a half hours!
Old 06-06-2009, 04:21 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 2

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Cloud_9
CyanTara is spinning in a Cursed Storm
...... painful

oh and base has the power to move bases
in like, baseball LOL
Old 06-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Soda || KaiSo
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 

My Mood: Spammy
SassaFrazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabaseballking View Post
Can soda lose her bottle in the stampede? :O
I think I should have a say if im getting run over or not >:[
LOL jk
Old 06-06-2009, 07:10 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase

-edits soda's post-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassaFrazz View Post
im getting run over LOL
BAHAHAHH SODA GETS RUN OVER'D
Old 06-06-2009, 10:28 PM
A Key... blade?
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Awkward
Sly cooper is as Frosty as a Snowman
Could I be in the next chapter? I don't even care if I end up being zombified. (I haven't read all of the chapters) If you do, I just want you to know, I'm a boy.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

LOL last night I was going to type the chapter, laid down on the couch for a sec……. and dozed off.
*this might be long again*

Chapter 53: “Ghostly” soda can…

**7:09**

Soda looked at the uproaring crowd, and quickly gazed back to her Sunkist, and turned her head again to see the crowd chasing after her.

“AHHH IT’S HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!” she yelled. Panicking, she tossed the soda can over the crowd to land way over on the other side of the room, and the crowd stopped in its tracks, turned around, and went after it like a puppy being told to go fetch.

Flower stood there, her mind blank as she just stared at something. Light turned to her, slightly concerned.
“Flower…” muttered Light.
Flower said nothing, still out of it.
“Flower……….”
“….”
“FLOWER!”
“Huh”

Light pointed to a certain direction, and flower whipped her head around to see the crowd running towards her. She gasped, looked where they were running to, and saw the soda can lying on the marbled floor.
“…..oh sna--“

Light laughed slightly, watching flower getting trampled on as base and hikoik walked up next to her.
“… This is just like earlier, ‘cept there was a drawbridge between her and their shoes.” commented hikoik.
“…. Whoa, are you sure she’s okay? How did she even get her body in that position?” exclaimed base, digusted expressions of awe smothered across his face.

A distressed Guestalina stood up from her throne, growling.
“UH, HEY, THE ATTENTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON ME!” she roared, stomping her foot in a childish tantrum. Future Raccoon looked over to Guestalina, dropping a grape back into the bowl.
“Do you wish for me to calm them down, my queen?” he uttered.
“… nah, this is actually pretty entertaining.” said Guestalina, calming down. She sat back in her throne, watching the crowd poke the soda can and scream at it.

Raccoon looked back at the gang, with everyone just watching the soda can chaos, Soda walking across the room to get to where everyone else was, and flower lying on the floor in pain. He looked back up at the podium and noticed that Guestalina and his future self were talking, and he was going crazy to find out what they were saying.

“Guys, can we go up there now? It looks like they’re talking about something worth eavesdropping on…” whined Raccoon, still disappointed in himself for believing her when it was pretty obvious she wasn’t going to pull through with her promise.

Everyone lost their interest in the soda-can rampage pretty quick, and they slowly started to make their way towards the side staircase of the podium.

hikoik took a few steps forward, and just kind of glanced behind him for a moment to take a quick look at the soda can pandemonium. Sure enough, they were still messing around with the soda can.
“Hey, what happens if you open it?” asked future Mizz.V.
“Mmm… good idea, maybe a ghost will come out!” replied future Cool-Dolphin, smiling brightly and picking up the soda can. He slipped his finger under the opener thing, mumbling “If I can just… ugh…”

-FWOOSH-

“Wow. Stupid.” A smirking hikoik whispered, watching the crowd yell from orange soda splattering everywhere. Looking slightly to the side, he noticed flower in the aftermath of being trampled, and his smile dropped a little. She slowly managed to get up and awkwardly attempted to catch up with the rest, staggering horribly.

He was watching her for a bit, and began to turn back to the rest of the group, when he saw something gold and shiny glimmer where flower got up from.

Curious, he glared at the floor, the object shining in the red, expiring daylight. Slowly walking up to it, he crouched down, and picked the mysterious item up. He opened his palm and saw a gold and silver butterfly pendant attached to a golden chain. There were also 2 smaller copies of the pendant, attached on the chain about 1 inch away from the bigger pendant, one on each side.

“This object looks so familiar…” he thought, as half-second flashbacks of the necklace being attached to flower’s neck flickered through his mind.
“It’s… it’s flower’s… she’s had this thing on through all of this madness…. must’ve unclasped while she was being run over...”

“HEY HIKOIK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?” yelled a voice that sounded like Soda’s, disrupting his thoughts. He looked up, and saw Soda standing on the podium with the others, some on the main part, and some on the stairs. (the podium ain’t THAT big to fit the entire group up there.)

“N-nothing!” hikoik replied, frantically stashing the necklace in his pocket, and made his way up the stairs.

hikoik stood next to Soda on the stairs, and she began to glare at him suspiciously.
“What were you crouching down on the ground for?” she asked, with her usual o.o face.
“Uh, what? Er, nothing.” mumbled hikoik, avoiding eye contact with Soda.

She looked up at him, still suspicious, and noticed something… out of the ordinary…
hikoik’s face was illuminated by the golden sunlight oozing through the windows… it made him glow… magically… in a way that seemed really angelic...
She had never noticed how … good-looking he ever was… until then…

“Wait, wait.. no.. what am I thinking? It’s.. HIKOIK.”
“….. but staring at him gives me those same butterflies I get when I stare at Tom Welling…”

hikoik gazed over to look at Cyan staring at his direction with an odd expression embedded on her face.
“…. What?” he asked.

Cyan looked at him, and began signaling to Soda with her eyes by looking at her and then back at hikoik, over and over again, widening her eyes all creepy-like. hikoik slowly turned his head to look at Soda, who was staring at him with this dreamy, glazed-over puppy dog stare.

“Uhh…” he mumbled awkwardly, taking one stair up.

k you know what? I was typing more, but in order to display the full… scene/thought, it’d be the size of another chapter approximately, and this is already long enough..
GAH WHY CAN’T I JUST GET TO THE PART I ALREADY WANNA GET TO? too many in between stuff.
- saves what I wrote already for the next chapter.. and.. thinks of a chapter name to fit this- LOL

and plus, it’s like 1:40 AM and I wanna be done with a chapter for tonight cuz I fell asleep last night.
LOL
- yawn - k there’s your sodaxhikoik and now im going to bed. goodnight.

P.S i am aware this chapter is really bad. that's because i can't think straight tonite. LOL and sorry, soda doesn't get run over. i was planning to have her be chased around for a little bit, but then i realized as i was typing it up ... "..... that's stupid if she just runs around, cant she just toss the soda away?" so i did that but then nothing bad happens to her now which is an unpleasant side effect so i'll probably have to make it up later hehehe ur goin down soda
---------

sly, i'm not accepting anymore people (stopped since like, 07) due to too many people wanting to be in, and the story overflowing so i just.. stopped it all, and i would add you as like, someone who just walks by, but i can't because i turned down about 700000 people who asked to be in before you, and it's kinda unfair to them LOL

(though sometime in the future i might have a huge crowd of people walk past, involving everyone who asked. idk. just a thought)

and also, i'm getting rid of a few people in the story who don't even log on forums anymore. the group is wayy too huge and nobody can keep track of it, not even me, i have to have this list thing i refer to when making the story rotfl

Old 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase

hhehheeheheheh soda and hikoik
that made me laugh
Old 06-07-2009, 04:13 PM
up the irons \m/
Awards Showcase

HIKOIK STOLE THE NECKLACE
wow i havent heard about tom welling in years
amazing
lol
Old 06-07-2009, 05:29 PM
IM ON A BOAT
Awards Showcase