Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old ☻~.:High School Musical 3:.~☻

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:26 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
☻~.:High School Musical 3:.~☻

Well... They're advertising HSM3 already.. On Disney channel that is, and I've seen a cut-out of it in the movie theatre! Its coming to a theatre near you! LOL.. I'm doing this in red because of Wild Cats. Sorry about the ☻~.: things around High School Musical 3 :.~☻
It looks pretty! LOL! At least I didnt do ♥'s. And what's the idea for number 4? Is it really going to be a Hawiian theme? This is supposed to be haunted I think. I want to see it, but why in theatres?!? Is it going to be on Disney Channel too? Why should I pay $10.00 a person to see Troy Bolton break up with Gabriella Montez but get back together again!?! That's probably what's going to happen.. Look at number 1&2!! For goodness sake.. Seriously.. Come on! White doesn't appear very good when I typed it.. But I'll try it again...Seriously.. Post your comments and please if you know the answers to my questions, answer them please!!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
It looks better then the last two, but I am not going to see it in theaters,since I hated the last two. I will wait and see it on the dish(disney channel) if they put it on the dish(disney channel). Here is what the wiki says about the fourth one; !spoiler alert!:

Quote:
Now high school seniors, Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) and Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens) are facing the prospect of being separated from each other as they go off in different directions when graduating from East High. Joined by the rest of the Wildcats, including Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale), Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel), Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu), Taylor McKessie (Monique Coleman), they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about the future. Troy Bolton is the good looking actor that High School Musical 3 could not be without.

[edit] New cast members
Matt Prokop as Jimmie "The Rocket" Zara[6]
Justin Martin as Donnie Fox[6]
Jemma McKenzie-Brown as Tiara Gold[6]
David Reivers as Mr. Danforth [7]

In February 2007, Disney announced plans for a 2008 feature film sequel with a Halloween theme dubbed "Haunted High School Musical." In September of 2007, Disney announced that they had scrapped plans for the Halloween theme and instead will focus on the senior year of key characters at East High. According to Yahoo news, the original writer from the first two films, Peter Barsocchini, is writing the script for the third part in the High School Musical series. The original producers and director/choreographer Kenny Ortega are also on board, which Ortega confirmed in an interview with Access Hollywood.

Zac Efron was quoted in People Magazine as saying, "I can tell you that if the script is good and if we all agree on a final script, then there's nothing that is going to hold us back from doing it. We have fun making these movies and that's very rare in this business."[10]

Rumors persisted of ongoing salary disputes between Disney and the lead performers, particularly Efron. According to Rachel Abramowitz, as reported online by the Chicago Tribune, "an eclectic cross-section of Hollywood insiders think Efron should get a cool $5 million for High School Musical 3, the theatrical version of the franchise, which Disney hoped to make before the Writers Guild and Screen Actors Guild strike shut down Hollywood for several months. Efron declined to comment for the article, and although contract negotiations still are ongoing, sources say Efron is being offered a salary closer to $3 million, not $5 million, for the follow-up, which focuses on senior year at East High. Whatever the price, he's still perceived as a steal."[11]

Ortega stated that pre-production would most likely start in January 2008. Filming began May 3, 2008, at East High School in Salt Lake City, Utah. He stated that the script had been submitted before the Writers strike started and that they were developing music. He added that filming will happen in Salt Lake City, Utah (as the first two films), hinted that the plot will be something of the nature of the Wildcat's final year in High School and stated "it looks like we've rounded up the cast."[12][13]

Before filming began, the HSM3 board and cast held a press conference at East High School announcing the start of filming. The movie will be released in theaters (in the USA) on October 24th of that year, though several countries like Great Britain will get to see the movie at least one week earlier. The film has a $13.3 million dollar budget and a 40-day shooting period. This film is said to be the final installment with the current cast. [14]

On Sunday, July 13, 2008, the official trailer will premiere on Disney Channel and ABC Family. It will premiere on Disney Channel Latin America the same day, and on internationals Disney Channels on Monday, July 14, 2008.
According to documents filed with the Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development board (GOED), Utah will again be the setting for HSM3. Shooting is scheduled to begin from April 21, 2008, and is expected to be complete by June 13, 2008. Lisa Roskelly, spokeswoman for Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr. said, "[The third] High School Musical will be officially shooting in Utah." According to the Salt Lake City Tribune, "...to help lure the production back to where it all began - at Salt Lake City's East High School - the GOED board Friday approved a maximum $2 million incentive for the production, the largest ever given to entice a filmmaker to Utah."[18]

Filming was eventually pushed back and began on May 3, 2008. The 41 days scheduled for shooting is a longer period than for the first two films.[19] Disney has declined comment on whether or not East High School will be used for shooting again, but the school board has revealed they have been meeting with Disney.[19]

The winner of ABC's summer reality show, High School Musical: Get in the Picture will appear in a music video that is shown over the end credits of the theatrical release of the film.[20]

I'm still searching the wiki for info on the fourth one.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:22 PM
-Insert Title Here-
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Procastinating
SonicBoom is as Frosty as a Snowman
I thought that this was the final installment into the series?
Old 07-13-2008, 06:25 PM
(- hEarT bReAkEr
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Lonely
pirategirl202 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yay more hsm!
im jk..
i have a question... why make the movie in the theaters, they r probably going 2 play it on disney channel 2 but 4 free ^.^
think about that hsm fans.
( im not a fan of hsm )
Old 07-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirategirl202 View Post
yay more hsm!
im jk..
i have a question... why make the movie in the theaters, they r probably going 2 play it on disney channel 2 but 4 free ^.^
think about that hsm fans.
( im not a fan of hsm )
they get more money if they put it in theaters
Old 07-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
I HATE HSM SO MUCH!!!!! AH!!!!
@_@ I have seen that over 10000 Time I Bet!!
I Think It Kinda Dumb To Bring It To The MOvies
When You Can Watch It On Disney @_@
Old 07-13-2008, 08:46 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 

PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
It probably won't be on Disney Channel because its in movie theatres! Its stupid! Its Disney, why try to take money from the little girls who love Troy Bolton! (I have two friends who do.. LOL!)
Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Fluffy
Brave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in TreasureBrave_Bloom_Kiari is Buried in Treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCrazyLava View Post
It probably won't be on Disney Channel because its in movie theatres! Its stupid! Its Disney, why try to take money from the little girls who love Troy Bolton! (I have two friends who do.. LOL!)
That Is Really Stupid @_@
I Hate Troy LOL
(No offence or anything)
Old 07-13-2008, 08:52 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase

None taken. I'm not in ♥love♥ with him either.. LOL! I dont hate him tho..
Old 07-14-2008, 12:08 AM
VMK member for 3 years
Awards Showcase
Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

vmkstar99 is Buried in Treasurevmkstar99 is Buried in Treasure
Thought it would be horrible, but I just saw the world-premiere trailer on Disney Channel.
Amazing!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:34 AM
♥You are the Music In Me♥

katgal ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Same here. Looks like I might actually go see it.. The music sounds ehish (haha probably not a word..) and the plot looks ok.