Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip > Disney Gossip Archive

Disney Gossip Archive Disney Gossip archive

Old Poor Ashley tisdale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Dance, Roxas Dance!

mxv1234 ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Poor Ashley tisdale

Ashley Tisdale had Nose surgery Cause she thought get nose was to ugly
People say this cost her fame
Old 01-05-2008, 02:53 PM
:)
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

OstrichSam is floating through Inner Space
I didn't even notice until I read something about it... she doesn't look too different in my opinion.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:12 PM
hd

PrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with ConfettiPrincessWall is covered with Confetti
I don't think she looks much different either. Who said it cost her her fame? They're stills showing videos of her and Vanessa in the drive thru at Mcdonals, giggling up a storm.That's a silly thing to say.. LOL, lots of stars get plasic surgery and it doesn't affect them at all.
♥Wall
Old 01-05-2008, 03:41 PM
legallyblondethemusical
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

futureimagineer1117 is floating through Inner Space
Um, first off, it was b/c of a deviated septum. She said in mutiple interviews that she hated the operation (not the results, but the process).
Second, how has this affected her career? You need to check your sources.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:12 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
1. Old News
2. It was for health reasons
3. She didn't do this to disappoint her fans
Old 01-05-2008, 04:16 PM
June 2nd 05 - May 21st 08
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Smilie Winners Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Author
coolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundcoolJamz has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I dont know where you got that, but heres an artical from another site, proving you're wrong.

Quote:
High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale had a rhinoplasty procedure on Friday in Los Angeles, the actress confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

"Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing," a bandaged Tisdale told PEOPLE on Monday from her Los Angeles home. "The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose."

The recuperating 22-year-old adds: "I'm not feeling great today. It's uncomfortable and I hope this is the only time I ever have to go through something like this."

Tisdale's mother, Lisa, was by her side during the five-hour procedure. Still, Tisdale says, every step of the way "I was completely scared. I wasn't looking forward to the surgery at all. I actually had trouble sleeping for a week before."

'My Fans Are Everything to Me'
A role model for young girls, Tisdale says she's not an advocate for plastic surgery and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

"I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose," says Tisdale, who's openly discussing the procedure because "I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."

Tisdale is expected to fully recover by the time High School Musical 3 begins filming early next year.

no need to worry... hsm fans...
Old 01-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Environmentalist
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Zebraa is floating through Inner Space
I think it's pretty noticeable, her nose looks longer and thinner. That's normal, because I have never seen a good nose job.