Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Films

Disney Films Once upon a time, before the evil Shareholders came along and ruined everything, Disney made movies like THIS...>>*<<

Old Questions you have about the Disney movies. . .

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-11-2008, 01:03 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Questions you have about the Disney movies. . .

LOL, I do this all the time at home. Me and my mom try to find logic in Disney movies all the time, even though it's fantasy. Here are my questions. . .

1. In the movie Sleeping Beauty, Aurora's dress remanes Blue for most of the movie. Why are the Aurora costumes always made in Pink?
2. In the movie Aladdin, when Jafar gains power, he changes everyone. He turns Prince Ali back into is regular Aladdin form. When the spell is undone, everyone gets turned back to what they were before the spell was cast, but Aladdin doesn't turn back to Prince Ali. Why didn't he? (Sorry, it's kind of confusing to type out)
3. In the movie Sleeping Beauty, what was the point of burning all of the spinning wheels in the kingdom if Maleficent was just going to use her own enchanted one?
4. In the movie Sleeping Beauty, what did Maleficent ever have against the King and Queen/Aurora that made her so evil?
5. In the movie Aladdin, why didn't the genie turn back into a human when Aladdin set him free?

LOL, try coming up with your own. Maybe try answering some other peoples' questions!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I have the answer to number four,
WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!! TURN BACK NOW!!
In the book Disney Villains The Top Secret Files(Yes I know it's a picture book, but it explains alot about the disney villains.) is that she was upset that she wan't invited to Aurora's Christening and she wanted to get back at the king. I hope that helps.