Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Turn your amp up to 11 and let it wail!

Old Mod appreciation thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:20 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Mod appreciation thread

I realized that this place is almost... poof, - makes weird explosion with hands and then twiddles fingers away into the distance to signify dust flying in the wind - but despite that, there's still some dedicated mods here who really give up quality time in their life to take care of us VMKFers and bump "this week in VMK" threads and and... alll this stuff! YEAH. IT'S GREAT. THEN I FELT ALL EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT. I LOVE YOU MODS. I LOVE YOU.

.... so post here about how much you love the mods. they need more lovin', dudes

Old 03-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Aug 2005-May 21, 2008
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'11 Award EKB Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Fluffy
Miketic is floating through Inner Space
I agree, there the only ones left fighting to keep this place from a troll house serving spams and ashes by the flaming that can happen. Keep it up, keep this place safe and active. Protect the legacy and memories of the one game that created this place.
Consider yourselves the protectors of the Disney Park of the Dark.

We the users, appreciate your hard work and time to let us keep one of the last things that remains of a world that was once our home. I personally thank you guys for keeping this place magical throughout the years, even though with the growing dust and low activity, I'll still log in now and then to keep the place active.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:47 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
- applause - amen, amen!!

Old 03-05-2012, 06:14 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
THANK YOU MODS AND ADMINS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!!

Seriously, with all the things that they do do, and all during their free time none the less, it goes without saying that we owe them so much. So thank you to all of you Mods and Admins out there!

-Master Sorcerer Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco
Old 03-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Unicorn Waffle Elderly
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Participant's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Cheesy
lucky33325 is floating through Inner Space
Yeah, the mods and admins rock, except for when I submitted a MOD APPLICATION to somebody and it was DENIED within 5-10 MINUTES. -ahem-
loljk, you guys rock.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

LOL shark. you've been suspended/banned too many times, so i'm pretty sure that's what it was. besides, imagining you taking care of my posts is sort of weird..... and wow, what would hikoik say?

Old 03-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
I'd like to give a huge thanks to the VMKForums staff over the years too. I've pretty much grown up on this site and I will always respect those who I spoke to for so many years. It's been a pleasure.