Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney TV > High School Musical Forum

High School Musical Forum School is over, but the movies never end! Go Wildcats!

Old High School Musical 2... and 3?! (**Spoilers**)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:38 PM
(:

My Mood: LOL
VMKChrisssy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
High School Musical 2... and 3?! (**Spoilers**)

I was searching around on the computer, and came across a website about upcoming movies. Here's what I found on HSM2 and 3, even though I really disliked that movie.

[WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Speaking of "High School Musical 2" ... Would you like a brief description of the storyline of this soon-to-begin-shooting production?
Goodbye, classroom! Hello, summer! But for Troy, Gabriella, Chad, and Taylor, this vacation is no day at the beach; they're all working at a country club founded by none other than Ryan & Sharpay's grandfather! And with the club's annual Midsummer Night's Musical right around the corner, Sharpay's competitive instincts are sizzling. If she can manage to win the Star Dazzle award just one more time, the country club will name it after Sharpay, and it will be hers forever.
But this year, Sharpay faces some tough competition -- Gabriella! To have any hope of coming out on top, Sharpay knows that she'll need a secret weapon. Which is why she dumps Ryan and starts wooing Trop to be her new partner. Gabriella is less than thrilled that Troy has fallen under Sharpay's spell. How could he do that to her?
Things are heating up on the lawns of high society. Will Troy & Gabriella realize that they were meant to be? Or is it too late for them to sing one last song together?

Trust me, folks. There are a lot of tweens out there who are going to freak when they learn about that plot twist. And just so you know ... Development of "High School Musical 3" has already begun. A possible storyline for that TV movie (Which is already slated to begin shooting in early 2008) has just been pitched to a handful of Disney executives. And when it's safe to actually talk about this upcoming Disney Channel production, I'll share what I know about the next installment of Troy & Gabriella's star-crossed saga."
Old 05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
there has sort of been a thread about this already sorry
Old 05-14-2007, 11:44 PM
(:

I searched and didn't see anything. 0_0 But okay...
Old 05-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Registered+

Trangerine ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
a third one???? you sure????
Old 05-15-2007, 12:40 AM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Halloween '09 Award Golden Years Award Patriot 2009 Award 

Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Destination has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Here Is The Thread.

http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112012
Old 05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post

Yes, that thread is about the 2nd one. But I'm also talking more about the 3rd one.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:20 PM
VMK_Lion's #1 Fan!
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Halloween'11 Award Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Happy
MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!MLKnCookies has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
High School Musical 3? Soon it will be High School Musical 7!! lol
Old 05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
HOWDY !

GreatSierra is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OH MY GOSH...
Let me guess HSM3 'Mission to Mars'. Will Sharpay leave Gabriella on Earth so she can have troy?
I liked the first HSM (bad acting, good singing) and I'm curious ot see HSM2, but seriously, I've heard about them making a 7&&8. Who ever started that rumor, please come up with some proof so I can shoot myself now? They're making such a big deal out of it...
Oh and, seriously...
Why are they always jumping?! People might mistake it for Gymnastics..
Old 05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
TR2N Are You Ready?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSierra View Post
OH MY GOSH...
Let me guess HSM3 'Mission to Mars'. Will Sharpay leave Gabriella on Earth so she can have troy?
I liked the first HSM (bad acting, good singing) and I'm curious ot see HSM2, but seriously, I've heard about them making a 7&&8. Who ever started that rumor, please come up with some proof so I can shoot myself now? They're making such a big deal out of it...
Oh and, seriously...
Why are they always jumping?! People might mistake it for Gymnastics..
nope. the 3rd movie is really going to be called: Haunted High School Musical
Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
talk to me i'm torn. (:

My Mood: Musical
MaddieLyn is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A Haunted High School Musical. Who makes up these rumors!!

~MaddieLyn~

Last edited by MaddieLyn; 05-20-2007 at 08:33 PM..
Old 09-10-2007, 02:50 AM
#1 Hannah Montana Fan!

BelieveInTink is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thanks for the story line but some people haven't seen the movie yet so it kind of gives it away. Also they are still i talks about HSM 3 , and by the way I don't think it's Sharpay and Ryan's Grandfather I think it's just their father
Old 09-10-2007, 03:26 AM
« How Unfortunate
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
CapnOlaf is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The last post was about three and one half months ago...

And also, High School Musical 3 is going to be released in theaters(I know it sounds false, but it's true).
Old 01-19-2008, 03:31 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination View Post
nope. the 3rd movie is really going to be called: Haunted High School Musical
The 3rd is actually called "High School Musical: Senior Year"
Old 01-19-2008, 03:42 PM
♥>>DEFYING.gravityy<<♥
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Mod Match Participant 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Princess
FabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their headFabMariah has Fireworks shooting off over their head
have u ever notice that at the end of the movies they seem to be best friends but in the beginning they're each others worst nightmare??????
Old 01-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Annoyed
Stemaboat_Tyler is as Frosty as a Snowman
How would it be anyways ' Haunted High School Musical '?