Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old World of Cars Online Open Beta

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Administrator
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 19

Nick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoNick ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
World of Cars Online Open Beta

World of Cars Online is Live

Why not visit Cars Online Forums to chat about it!
http://www.carsonlineforums.com/

Quote:
WELCOME TO OPEN BETA!
Posted By: Sparks on March 01, 2010 @ 02:32 PM PST

Hey all! Sparks here!

Guess what I am? I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED! Open Beta's here. What are you waitin' for? Drive on in!

The World of Cars couldn't have opened without all your awesome ideas and feedback. You created this World. So keep making it better by voicing what you want.

This is only the beginning, and Open Beta gives the Pit Crew a chance to fix stuff before the World officially launches.

Is something not working right? Is there something you like or something you'd like to improve? Let us know.

During Open Beta, you can race against each other on the local tracks, explore the World, play games, make new friends, and earn lots of Coins.

There will also be special events where you can try out being a Sponsored Car.

What does Sponsoring your Car mean? After we close our Beta, you can get your Car sponsored by paying a monthly subscription fee to get extra stuff. You'll be able to race on the Pro Tracks in the Piston Cup Series and use Coins to buy cool gear to customize your Car and Home.

Remember to check back often. We'll be updating you on stuff, like when you can try out the Sponsorship features. Let us know what you think about the World.

Who knows what World of Cars will look like in a year from now? It will be what YOU want it to be. So drive on in and start the fun!

Keep Coolant!
SPARKS

P.S. Check out our Known Issues List (for updates on those tricky bugs), and don't forget to Report a Bug if you see something not working.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Yay for Cars Online! I haven't been able to connect though.. It loads and keeps loading. xD

And hey Nick first post in a while eh?

- ace

EDIT: Now it works..
Old 03-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Red Flips Rule!
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Epitaph Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 39

VIP
My Mood: RedFlips
StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!StitchMad has Levitated to new heights!
Not sure I'll like this game but worth giving it a shot I suppose. And indeed, long time Nick
Old 03-09-2010, 01:21 AM
D23 Member

computer_boy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I really like the game! I bought a Sponsorship yesterday, & I'm really hoping it'll be worth it!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:41 AM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
So...how is everyone enjoying it...? I might try it