Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old Kingdom Hearts thread

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Kairi_Sora is as Frosty as a Snowman
That would be cool . I've seen the sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts III. On this one site, you can watch more than just a sneak peek of KH3. You can also see a little more of the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 3. It's really cool, you guys should see it
Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
Could you PM me a link sometime?

Check this out. This was for one of my school classes. We had to make a magazine cover. I made This.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Divide by 0
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Tolerant
FoolsLove is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi&Sora View Post
That would be cool . I've seen the sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts III. On this one site, you can watch more than just a sneak peek of KH3. You can also see a little more of the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 3. It's really cool, you guys should see it
KH3 has not even been announced. The only "footage" that's even supposedly (as in there's not even a guarantee it happened) was some sort of conference held by Square Enix some time ago where they literally checked each and every person for a cell phone, video camera, whatever could record/take pictures so no one but those people there saw it. It was never confirmed, and nothing ever popped up so it just died. Basically saying here, do not believe everything you see on the internet. Especially in videos. You have no idea how easy it is to fake such things.

The rumor mill now is that KH3 will be officially announced (hopefully a release date) at the Tokyo Game Show sometime next month. Taken from another site..

Quote:
Japan's hosting its own technological "Oktoberfest" with an insane amount of companies attending this year's Tokyo Game Show. And the best thing is, we will be there for you, bringing everyone the latest news, exclusives and much more! Check out some of the big names attending this year's convention at Tokyo:

* Capcom
* SNK Playmore Corporation
* NAMCO Bandai
* KONAMI
* SEGA Corporation
* Square-Enix
* D3Publisher Inc
* Electronic Arts

And we emphasized some, because including the companies above, there are over 99 exhibitors participating at Tokyo Game Show 2008. Surprisingly, Nintendo's name is absent from the list but both Sony and Microsoft are listed. Tokyo Game Show 2008 kicks off this October 10 through 12 at the Makuhari Messe in Japan. Make sure you hit the source for the full list.
Note that Square Enix is on that list. Though it's not surprising, considering they are based in Japan and their games are announced first in Tokyo it's very hopeful..

Sig made by Fairy
Old 09-12-2008, 08:06 PM
I am such an Aladdin fan!

Mariposa79 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolsLove View Post
KH3 has not even been announced. The only "footage" that's even supposedly (as in there's not even a guarantee it happened) was some sort of conference held by Square Enix some time ago where they literally checked each and every person for a cell phone, video camera, whatever could record/take pictures so no one but those people there saw it. It was never confirmed, and nothing ever popped up so it just died. Basically saying here, do not believe everything you see on the internet. Especially in videos. You have no idea how easy it is to fake such things.

The rumor mill now is that KH3 will be officially announced (hopefully a release date) at the Tokyo Game Show sometime next month. Taken from another site.
That's odd. Its like posted all over the this video site. It was callled Kingdom Hearts III, "The New Beginning." There was a clip from the game but all the words on the bottom of their video screen in foreign words. Some other clip was a war scene. or Maybe I saw before everything was totally deleted out due to copyrights. It looks really cool.

Note that Square Enix is on that list. Though it's not surprising, considering they are based in Japan and their games are announced first in Tokyo it's very hopeful..[/QUOTE]
Old 09-17-2008, 11:50 PM
Divide by 0
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood: Tolerant
FoolsLove is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa79 View Post
That's odd. Its like posted all over the this video site. It was callled Kingdom Hearts III, "The New Beginning." There was a clip from the game but all the words on the bottom of their video screen in foreign words. Some other clip was a war scene. or Maybe I saw before everything was totally deleted out due to copyrights. It looks really cool.
Like I said, it's the internet. You can make anything look real. It hasn't been announced and it likely won't be until the TGS (even then, it hasn't been confirmed that they're confirming it!).

Sig made by Fairy
Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 AM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

Xucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with ConfettiXucid is covered with Confetti
Anyway. Just bear Xemnas I and am doing some random training and working on building ultima weapon right now.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 AM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
I'm working on beating Sephiroth on proud. Not going so well. lol

Roxas Rocks!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 AM

How do you use those shards? Like the Mythril Shards or the other gems that are given to you, the game says that they are gems to use for attacks.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Star Wars rocks!!
Awards Showcase
Golden Years Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Pwness
IceManFan is as Frosty as a Snowman
Shards are used to synthesize items

Roxas Rocks!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:54 PM
You've got a friend in me
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: LiveChat
fantasyforever is as Frosty as a Snowman
Kingdom Hearts, eh? I only own No.1 and on the Aladdin level.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 PM
.hola.
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park
My Mood: Amuzed
MinnieMForever is as Frosty as a Snowman
I love the Kingdom Hearts games, I actually have been having a difficult time on the first one - so I decided to buy the second game. It's much easier, right now, I am in the Pirates of the Caribbean world. It's been a few days since I have played last.

HappiestPlaceOnEarth
Old 09-19-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceManFan View Post
Shards are used to synthesize items
Ok, let me rephrase that. How do you synthesize those gems ?
Old 09-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Gumshoe Award 

It matters which Kingdom Hearts you're playing. If your playing the 1st one, then go to Traverse Town, and if you can go to the Synthesize shop by using the ladder, you should be able to synthesize items. I synthesized everything on the 1st one and got the Ultima Keyblade But i forgot where it is on Kingdom Hearts 2...Sorry
Old 09-22-2008, 01:06 PM
Organizations XIII Axel
Awards Showcase

KH 2 Sythesizing is in any of the Moogle's that you talk to. There will be buy, sell, sythesize. Its as easy as that. Beat KH2 with the Winnie the Pooh Keyblade but I'm now training and working on getting all the items and stuff.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Birth By Sleep <3
Awards Showcase

I mostly like KH2 better because you can use 2 keyblades, there's a drive mode, and the story is more intense and interesting! And you can also skip cutscenes if you want