Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other Disney/Pixar Games

Other Disney/Pixar Games Including games from PC, XBOX, PS2, Wii and the pocket systems.

Old A simple question regarding a mini-game.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:00 AM
I visit rarely.

Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Lurking
ChrisR has disabled reputation
A simple question regarding a mini-game.

Hello, VMKF. It's been a while since I actually posted here. I'm visiting to ask if a decent clone of the POTC game has been made or is in production, because I absolutely loved that game. The thrills, the victories, the losses, the rage, not to mention, the wonderful feeling you get when you T-bone a Black Pearl as a Wicked Wench. But I'm getting ahead of myself. If anyone knows of a game like this (That isn't that one desktop application released a few years ago), please tell me. (Yes, I was thinking about copyright issues)
If this thread is in the wrong section of the forum, I apologize, I don't know any other place that would be suitable for it.

Last edited by EtnaGreen; 06-02-2010 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: advertising