Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other Games > Other G Rated Games

Other G Rated Games Discussion of other G Rated games...

Old Opinion on VFK.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:49 AM
OMG. I'm back!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Disney
SoWassup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I play VFK. I have two friends from VMK. Although, one never comes on and the other doesnt come on very often. What you have said I agree with some of it. Barely any animation in that game so it makes it seem so "blah." The waters there are still, like almost, frozen. Maybe this doesn't seem worth complaining about, but if you've played VFK you know how you can walk on the map? You're so tiny and it takes like minutes to get to Victorian Age. And rememer on VMK? You could just click this land and then click a room on the map and with a whoosh you're there in about five seconds. And the games you can play on there are, well, like copies of games from VMK. Aubodon's Wildlife Adventure- Jungle Cruise Game. And 4th of July Fireworks- Fireworks Game. @_@ Complaing about avatars now. They look pretty strange, I must admit. Too normal, I suppose, for most of us are all pretty used to the "cartoon-ish" avatars from VMK. In my opion, I think VMK's avatars were better than VFK's. There's something about the faces on VFK that bug me. The quests are O.K. Mainly educational. I guess that's what most kids dislike about them. Kids don't really want to learn about bats and that they can sense warmth. Most kids. And yes, VFK is like a copy of VMK, but definiatly not as fun, awesome, and great. It's really different. And like zangoose said, it doesn't really have the "magic VMK did. (Sorry for saying what you said. I hope you don't mind.)
-SoWassup
Old 10-23-2008, 03:10 AM
Awards Showcase
Epitaph Participant's Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 6

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Procastinating
Palkia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Bink View Post
I hate it.
It's nothing like vmk, and it never will be.
It's boring.. Bad graphics.. and it needs an extreme makeover.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
agree. i hate it. the graphics are trashy. and nowhere good as VMK. VMK PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a scene kid XP
Old 10-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I Am ShadowJr In VMK!!!
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Blah
sonic99979 is as Frosty as a Snowman
ITS BORING!!! BORING WITHOUT SPACE!!! Or Pirate Games... THe games are super long n boring
Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I don't really like it..
Old 01-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was a Beta tester and kind of wandered away after awhile, but now that some of my issues are out of the way I am coming back on it and it is better than it was when it first started. It will never be VMK because all of us who were on for a long time know that there was only one VMK, but it is good for me as of now. I like the fireworks game which allows me to make over 10000 points, way more than I ever made in Fireworks Remixed and I have contacted a few of my friends as well. I am content in what I have now.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:45 PM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
I was really excited when it first opened. I logged in, played for about a week and quit. I got bored. I logged in 2 months later to see if anything got better. There was more there, but it was still just as boring!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 AM
i knit sweaters, yo.
Awards Showcase
Expert Relocator Participants Award Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Relaxed
daizyduke is as Frosty as a Snowman
what's VFK? i've never heard of it...
lol i know, i'm dumb. =D
is it really that bad?
i guess i shouldn't make an account,
from what you guys are saying. {haha}
i guess i'll google it now? lol.

rememberthefantasyforever
Old 01-31-2009, 03:09 AM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
-revives topic-

I do NOT like VFK. It's a total VMK clone, and the avatars annoy me. One of the things that annoy me about the avatars - you can't have dark skin colors. >_< Pathetic. And, the characters on VMK were so cute! Besides, I don't get the Virtual Family Kingdom thing. I mean, are they saying saying it's good for all ages? Or did they just need a random word for the title so it wouldn't seem like a total rip-off of VMK?
Old 01-31-2009, 03:16 AM
♥qɐɟ ǝɹɐ sʇop ɐʞ1od ʞuıd♥
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Super Sleuth Award Graphics Trio Participant Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Pretty
FabTab is Buried in TreasureFabTab is Buried in Treasure
Smile |♥|CuteTαbithα just fαbulously posted!|♥|

The avatars are sickly pale... and they look just weird.
VMK will always be better than this cheap copy.
I have an account but I never go on it.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:42 AM
The Biggest Narutard Ever
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Caption Contest Participant 
Total Awards: 10

Here Since Day 1
naruhina4894 is as Frosty as a Snowman
In my opinion, I don't plan on playing it. From what I heard, it is nowhere close to VMK so I don't think I want to try it.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:37 AM
Secrets of the VMK member
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Graphics Trio Participant Award Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park
My Mood: Artistic
PMFan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well I Can only discribe VFK in one word.. BAD! It's absolutly nothing like VMK, It's just an Anti-VMK! Pay-to-play, extreamly laggy, even more laggy than VMK on New Years Eve ( than again that's on my computer ) and I went away after like a couple of weeks. All I mean is.. Bad..!
Old 01-31-2009, 06:53 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Amuzed
spacerightsummer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have actually decreased my play on vfk and only play a couple of games of fireworks on it a day not even two at times. Most of my friends have stopped coming on and without my friends it is way too boring to be on longer than 30 minutes. Oh well, I play Toon Town way more because there is more to do and a lot more excitement.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:10 PM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I played for about five minutes to see what the game was like and I would rather not have Vmk than play Vfk. The most popular room was one of those army rooms like Vmk used to have. The catch is, almost every single room was either an army room or a cafe. Navigation is terrible around the areas and everything takes forever to load. I searched many of my former Vmk friends and nothing came up. I entered a room just to be annoyed by the loading system and by the level of rudeness from the people. Overall, it would be disrespectful to Vmk to play Vfk in my opinion.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:41 PM
gone with the wind.

My Mood: Annoyed
MissInformed is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I remember my first conversation on VFK...

Me: hey.
Person: horses need hey
Me: ha ha. -_-
Person: what's so funny

..yeah. This isn't really the game's fault, but the people on VFK don't seem as nice as the people on VMK.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Uh..I forgot..
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Chululli is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Pros:
You dont have to pay
Cons:
Its boring.
Sometimes it lags some older computers and it will eat you alive
POOR Graphics.
Still in a beta/aplha stage (whatever you wanna call it)
The game totally relies on vmk items and ideas and is no where near an individual game.
Its all about history, not much else.