Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Disney Fan Club > Disney Gossip

Disney Gossip Disney related topics/non-VMK related

Old Herbie the love bug fan club

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Herbie the love bug fan club

Credit to Herbiemania
Welcome to Herbie the Love Bug Fan club.

Have you ever seen any of the herbie movies? I have and they are awesome. Discuss Herbie the love bug the loveable VW bug, and the star of six movies so far! Talk about your favorite movies and more! If you ask to become a member get a special userbar (via pm) if you are the 53rd poster or member get a special 53 userbar. (special membership signatures and avatars coming soon)
Membership Signup Form
1. VMKF Name
2. Favorite herbie movie
3. Favorite Herbie character (other then herbie himself!)
4. favorite type of bug? (classic current)
5. Would you like a signature? (yes or no)

Herbie Fully Loaded avatars from Disney.com

Userbars

Members
1. awsomered
2. PurpleCrazyLava
3. GoodPolarGirl

Last edited by awsomered; 07-15-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Old 07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
♥Sonny With A Chance!♥
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Which Disney Character Winner Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Sick
PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!PurpleCrazyLava has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I wanna join!
(Going to an RPG right now, sorry!)
Old 07-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 

Born In Park
Ok you can fill out the sign up form when you're done. Feel free to use any userbars or avatars that I'll have on the Original post.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:01 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Herbie is cool! Herbie the love bug was good, but I fell asleep through the others. There is something about black and white movies that makes me fall asleep lol.

1. VMKF Name: You know. . . *looks up*
2. Favorite herbie movie: Herbie Fully Loaded
3. Favorite Herbie character (other then herbie himself!): Idk because I like Herbie LOL
4. favorite type of bug? (classic current) I dunno. . . the type herbie is lol
5. Would you like a signature? No thanks, I'm good.

Oh yea, and heres something cool about Herbie. At Walt Disney World, he has his own section in the All Star Movies Resort section! I stayed in the Herbie section one time, and it was cool! When we stayed there, in honor of Herbie Fully Loaded just coming out, in the center of the resort, they had a big thing that was supposed to be a tire. And, coming out of the tire was water. So when you walked through you would be soaked lol. I think I'll go find some pictures on the internet.

EDIT: Alright, here are some pictures of the All Star Movies - Herbie the Love Bug resort!

This is a picture of the side of the hotel. How creative! All of the All Star Movies Resorts have the film-typed sides. Then, they add the personal touches.

Right at the center of the building! How cool is that! If you go under him, you have access to the elevator.

This is the All Star Movies Resort Map, there are two buildings for each section. At the center of the two buildings, where you see the flags, that's where the tire that squirted water was.

Attachment 33912

Cool or what! I went through that to wake myself up lol

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 12-26-2011 at 02:36 AM..
Old 07-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase

Born In Park
welcome to the club. I really like those pictures. My family and I went to look at that hotel. We didn't stay there though.