Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > Project: SAVE VMK!

Project: SAVE VMK! General Discussion about VMK closing!

Old A great plan!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
A great plan!

Ok, I have this great plan to Save VMK!! Now as you know many of you think no one can Save VMK, yeah well those people obviously don't want it back! Now I need some peoples help with this small little task to get my rivalry started. Ok, I've sent an email to Bob Iger like the CEO of Disney Corporations and he responded saying, "Yeah, I'm really sorry but VMK is not coming back, please keep your memories with you" Blah blah blah! I don't need that, I will get it back no matter what it takes!!! Now I've got some email, calling, or writing a letter addresses I got from another post on here which I would be glad to attach for some people to see and rival with, but I can't just send emails to Disney. You know why? They will say the same thing just like Bob. So we must go to the next step.. that means.. Celebrity Endorsement. I'm talkin to the wild side. Whatever you call it! lol, this means go totally over the line!! Now what I need everyone else to do is if you have any like contact information for any celebrity please PM me about it so I can get to work on my rivalry. I don't mean where they live, I mean like their email or their phone number. I would really like Ellen Degeneres because she's really really nice and I could use her show for some good stuff of VMK

If anyone has any piece of information, even if it's a phone number, I'll take it. Please send it to me or comment if you must!! I need VMK back! This is the only way.

Just look on the forums for the Contact Information post and you can send Disney letters or emails, or give them a decent phone call. Also in this list of information there is like the CNN News which is awesome!! I might be getting in contact with them soon...

Please comment or PM me!!

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-25-2009, 03:34 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Celebrity endorsement? Hmm.. Maybe TOM CRUISE will do it..

Coughsnickerscough

- ace
Old 12-25-2009, 04:31 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 

Ok, I don't know if your joking or not.... Which I think you are but, I don't like Tom Cruise... sorry, to the fans that like him. But yes, Celebrity Endorcement. That's my new big project, it would be a big help if you could find something for me, I'm still searching the internet, for stuff. Thanks for posting!

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Lalalaaaaa......
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Caption Contest Participant Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

ZooZoo is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Celebrity endorsement? I dunno. Which celebrity would want to support a game? Unless a celebrity actually played VMK.. o_o
Old 12-27-2009, 03:57 AM
Disneyland Jr. Reporter™
Awards Showcase
Super Spooky Scribe Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: QuiteMad
GraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with ConfettiGraspingClaw is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefredfred View Post
Celebrity endorsement? Hmm.. Maybe TOM CRUISE will do it..

Coughsnickerscough

- ace
Might this be a sly reference to the fact that Tom Cruise was one of the only celebrity names we could use on VMK without dictionary dancing, thanks to "Tom Sawyer's Island" and the "Jungle Cruise"? I'm sure that impressive tidbit of information alone wouuld be more than enough to spark his interest in our cause. Someone bring it up at the next Scientology bake-sale, hm?
Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Anyone can believe.
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Trivia Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Amuzed
acefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureacefredfred ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraspingClaw View Post
Someone bring it up at the next Scientology bake-sale, hm?
Thank you.. That was the joke..

But yea.. This is an OK idea! xD

- ace
Old 12-29-2009, 12:00 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

I think this is a pretty good idea at least. Thank you for your posts. Now, of course I must reply to all my questions so, first of all, ZooZoo, yes Celebrity Endorsement, and who I have in mind would be like ANYONE!!! But I would perfer "bigger" people that are like in the zone now, like The Jonas Brothers, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. Just send them like a fan mail letter or if you have their phone give them a call. Just anyone really!!

Now, this isn't really a question but I will comment on some stuff

GraspingClaw: I DON'T like Tom Cruise, which of course I said on one of my earlier posts, and I know it was a joke which I thought was very funny, but as I said now if you have any contact information then fine.. he could be included.

acefredfred: Thank you for saying my idea was at least OK! LOL

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-29-2009, 05:23 AM
Is working on his VW
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park
Mickeypaws is as Frosty as a Snowman
I remember when I had an idea about celebrity endorsement. It failed, lol. I'm supporting this, but I doubt they have time to give about a childrens game nobody knew about, and only averaged about 5000 players aday.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:42 AM
Go Colts!!!

purpal_panther is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Get Hannah Montana to endorse.
it seems like everyone is obsessed with her these days.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Dance is my life!!
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Musical
YinYang is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i think its a good idea. how r we gonna get there contact though?
Old 12-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Beautiful
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2010 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Sunshine
BeautifulAllison is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I don't think celebrities that never associated with Disney would know what VMK is I don't think a rivalry would do anything if we got ahold of someone I think the makers of VMK know we miss it and if you were able to get his email and acually were able to get a response from the only person that could do something and he says it's not coming back then I don't think it could happen
Old 12-30-2009, 05:31 AM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
Well, I know a guy who's uncle is an astronaut.
But then again, nobody NASA and science anymore -__-
Then there was a girl who used to go to my school who was cousins with a movie star. (Brittany Murphy, I think her name was.)
But yeah, that's it I think.
Oh, and my best friend's (great)grandfather was one of the creators of Elmer's Glue, but he sold the rights to someone else..
Well, that's all I have, and I don't know any of these people personally xDD
Heh..

Last edited by Jezzi; 12-30-2009 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: inappropriate
Old 12-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase

Thanks for everyone's help.

Buzzboy: Nice stuff! But if you ever get ahold of the girl that knew Brittany Murphy and get like her email or something that would be nice. Or get Brittany to support us.

Mickeypaws: Thank you so much for supporting this!!

Yinyan: I don't know for sure. But I was thinking looking on sites for free celebrity fan mail or email contact.

--BestCookie_Crazy
Old 12-30-2009, 10:01 PM
disco pogo
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Graphics Trio Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Surrender
BuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with ConfettiBuzzBoy133 is covered with Confetti
....Brittany isn't around anymore... O.o

Old 12-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
While I applaud you're devotion to the movement, I am highly doubtful any celebrity would really endorse us. Not only are we not big enough in terms of numbers, our movement isn't exactly important in the grand scale of things.

I do agree we need to contact someone, though. I've been saying it for quite a while, but I believe we need to find someone in Disney's MMO department high up enough on the latter to influence, if not necessarily make, decisions, but low enough that they'll actually listen to input from the consumer. Aiming only for employees on the top of the chain like Bob Iger or the head of Disney's online department was never going to help, as they're simply too busy and too far distanced from the consumer.

If anyone knows any ex-VMK staff, I have a feeling we could ask them about exactly who we should be voicing our concerns to.

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.