Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests > Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive Player Created Mini-Games & Quests Archive

Old Submarine Races

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-24-2006, 08:21 PM
justa beta kid

AceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their headAceLollipop has Fireworks shooting off over their head
Very cool Priz! It's great to see someone to keep their game up and running, after they have won and award, and after they have had it up for as long as you have! Congrats, and I hope that the Submarine Races has even more players for it's first birthday. If I see you open, I will try and stop by.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:24 AM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Race Results: 26 June 2006

It amuses me, or something, about how the game has been plagued by bugs. A year ago I first discovered the scoreboard light bugs that later really came to plague me with Spirits Speak. Now, my bother and I get disconnected every 30 minutes, like clockwork.

But even so - we had 12 races:
  • Aacee
  • caveowonder
  • dangerman
  • Deltacompany
  • Dudedanrocks
  • kingperfect (2 times)
  • kirbyderby
  • LittleMissAttitude
  • magicmagicguy
  • sillyTinkerbell
  • SuiteAlex

Row results:
Red: 7 times
Blue: 2 times
Purple: 3 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceLollipop
Very cool Priz! It's great to see someone to keep their game up and running, after they have won and award, and after they have had it up for as long as you have! Congrats, and I hope that the Submarine Races has even more players for it's first birthday. If I see you open, I will try and stop by.
Well, on our very first day we had 10 games. On our first anniversary we had 11. So I guess we had "even more players".

The celebrations continue. Or at least try to. Hope to see you sometime!

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!
Old 06-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Why not eat cake instead?

UltimaGamer25 is as Frosty as a Snowman
XD Priz, when I tried going to the first room, my loafing meter stayed empty for the longest time! I'm pretty sure everyone else had finished by the time I got in the first room. XD
Old 06-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Artemis Fowl is the best

waltdisney ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner
Players race out of the coffins and sit on each of the three sets of treasure before teleporting back to shore.

This room also contains a teleporter to go to the gift shop, and often people will come from the gift shop to watch the current races. We also have a VIP lounge fro sponsors and other exclusive visitors.

I like the idea but what if you use a single person chair here instead of a coffin chair. I mean it makes i really difficult for the person there to get to the next seat.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:06 PM
aka Priz
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!prisoner has Levitated to new heights!
Race Results: 27 June 2006

Oops! I ran the last day of my anniversary event, but forgot to post the results. Here were the last 11 winners of Submarine Races:
  • AceAlienHunter
  • AwesomeAdriane
  • CrazyforMonkeys
  • Danphm
  • DCAfriend
  • dudejoejoe
  • Guest3043230
  • Iceprincessliz
  • slinkyman
  • SuperHelen
  • ZatchbellFan

Row results:
Red: 4 wins
Blue: 5 wins
Purple: 2 wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaGamer25
XD Priz, when I tried going to the first room, my loafing meter stayed empty for the longest time! I'm pretty sure everyone else had finished by the time I got in the first room. XD
Several people seemed to have this problem. I wish I knew why. I'm sure the VMK developers wished they knew why, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltdisney
I like the idea but what if you use a single person chair here instead of a coffin chair. I mean it makes i really difficult for the person there to get to the next seat.
I'm not sure where "here" was, especially since there are no coffin chairs (if I even knew what one of those was).

But yes, part of the point is that it is difficult. What is the point of a race if its easy? It is supposed to be a challenge! That was the great innovation of my race over the races before it - there was a challenge to the race other than being the first one to start.

I say "the last", but the room is still intact. It just is way too difficult to keep the game running. The directions are now hidden behind most people's hats. I'm disconnected every 30 minutes, which makes it difficult to run for very long. People gripe about the prize.

And since I'm constantly coming up with new ideas, it may be a while before I run this one again. But I probably will.

So the Sub Races (and this thread) will be there... waiting... for another day... till then, I hope to see you at many of my other projects, and I hope you enjoy them as much (or more) as you enjoyed the Races.

You are now leaving Prizkneeland, home of
please fasten your reality belts

preserving VMK for a future that will understand it.

Power to the Players!