Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > VMK Mini-Games

VMK Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games. Mini-games include questions, dark rides, other site games for VMK items, Mix Music, HM, POTC, etc.

Old Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Game & Desktop Download, Win VMK codes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: VMK
Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Tips on Fireworks

Does anybody have tips on playing Fireworks? I can uaually get 1500-2000 points, but not 3000 for the Pink Car Magic. Any Advice?
Old 07-09-2007, 06:39 PM
hi im panda :]

PinkPanda is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Just keep practicing and try to get the flawless on every firework you can you get more points
Old 07-09-2007, 06:49 PM
is totally

bigZZ is as Frosty as a Snowman
always get flawless, if you think you cant get it on a certain firework, dont bother hitting it, it will make your score worse. And always try to get the combo, they pay off at the last stage at 100 points for 1 combo.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
bom chicka wah wah <333

tonypjs is spinning in a Cursed Storm
yeah, only get flawless. dont hit fireworks until yer sure u can hit it perfectly. after u have mastered tihs: GO FOR COMBINATIONS. 4 & 5 round combos are KEY!@!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Twitterpatted!
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

VIP
My Mood: Adventurous
PrincessSofia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Be Flawless.. That's definitly the key...
Old 07-10-2007, 10:01 PM
.:Linkin Park Forever:.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

AceSnowboardChick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yea getting "flawless" would definitely help. I try making it so I don't get anything less than an "awesome". It usually helps. Combos do some good too.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World Mega PM Donation Award 
Total Awards: 4

Mr.GreenGene has disabled reputation
Talking Hmm

If your connection to VMK or your computer are slow then there is no hope.
If you have a good connection and a fast computer there is hope.
Just before the fireworks explode they make a sparkle/blink kind of thing(you'll see but I'm not so good at describing) around the edges and that is the best time to click on them. Be sure to click only on the correct type and try to get as many flawless in a row as you can. Don't try to click on every single firework you can. Chances are you will just rush and make a mistake. Its much better to not click a few but get flawless so you can keep your bonus multiplier. Thats the most simple advice for getting to the level you want. Don't bother with the combos and the explode all just stick to the flawless and do you best. GL!
Old 07-13-2007, 05:11 AM
VMK's the greatest!

VMKGuy2010 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I can't get above the score of 3,500 and it makes me mad. And now i have to get 6,000 or 6,500 to get the offroad driving pin.

My advice is to...

...not worry about clicking on every firework that comes out. Make sure to just get Flawless, Flawless, and Flawless. That is the easiest way to keep your score rising.

...remember about the Combos. level 1 = 20; level 2 = 40; level 3 = 60; level 4 = 80; and level 5 = 100. If you complete these combos regularly, your score should lead you to the top of the high score. lol
Old 07-13-2007, 05:22 PM
can you feel it beat?

liljesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
i can get up to 5,000 most games, and i'm still working on raising my score.
my tips:

i agree with everyone in saying that flawless should be your goal in rounds 1-3. and then, finish the last two rounds by focusing on combos.

also:
i've been experimenting on different computers and found a few helpful things.
the game is a lot easier to play on faster computers, and also,
if you can, use a laser mouse to play the game. this helps with accuracy when hitting fireworks. it's improved my game a lot. hope this helps

good luck!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Always there 4 u<3
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SweetNSourr is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I agree with green i always get flawless . Plus I usually practice all day on weekends it helped me alot !!! Do you know how better i am now then the first time i tried 10% betta

I agree with Greene all the way and.. Get A lot of practice! It helped me im 100% better than before..

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 07-16-2007 at 01:47 AM.. Reason: merged double post-please use edit button
Old 07-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Amazazing :P
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

InvisibleSmile is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Everybody cant say it enough but Flawless is the key to getting a great score. If you think your going to hit it at a bad time Do not hit it, let it go by. it will help out your score and flawless multiplier. Also keep getting that multiplier up!!
- another thing, if you think your going to hit two at once, that are not the same.. try not to hit them both no matter if one is a flawless or not. It will only hurt your score.
- Combinations are key. be mindful to your incoming fireworks at the bottom right hand corner. it could help you out with the combinations and if you have to miss a firework to get a combination, Do it! Combinations give more points then hitting both fireworks.

Hope all these help, im about to break 8,000 so im hoping my own advice will help myself... lol keep at and Practice lots

as the great always say... "Practice makes Perfect!"
Old 07-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: VMK
Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Scootz has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thanks guys. I guess I'll have to start only hitting flawlesses
Old 07-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Amazazing :P
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

InvisibleSmile is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Lol.. of course!! it always works and Good Luck! maybe we can play together sometime
Old 07-31-2007, 01:49 PM
♥ He's totally awesome..♥

PancakesWithSyrup is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Yeah.. Meh friend only hits flawlesses and has a really fast computer and I was in second while he was in first with over like three times as much as me. It takes A Lot of practice..