Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old A's Awesome Art Shop

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Siggie shop... whee?

Well...

I have developed a new passion for editing stuff. LOL

Sooooo...
I have made another siggie shop. But unlike last year, I can edit stuff WAY better now.

I only used paint but I went online... searched how to do stuff... now I'm improving GREATLY; I can practically do anything now... (including the most popular stuff, animation, blends, userbars, animated "shiny text", transparent backgrounds)
So now I'm not as bad....
Tell me if you want a specific effect.

Basically, this is an all-around shop, cuz I'll take whatever type of orders here. LOL

*COME ONZ PEOPLE, CHALLENGE ME MORE! LOL I've been getting easy orders lately...*

I'm also a good junk editor (I guess...) ... so like, if you want your VMK character to have a certain outfit or whatever, tell me and I could probably do it. LOL
(want an example? PM.)
Also, they're not sloppily edited like most outfit edits I've seen on VMKF... (I'm picky about that kind of stuff)

I can make avvies too. WHEEE...

But anyway...

No form to fill out... just post a picture or background, whatever you want, and tell me what you want on it, as DESCRIPTIVE AS YOU CAN PLEASE... if you don't tell me, I'll just make it up as I go... to my preferences XD LOL (that doesn't mean that if you're a guy, and you don't tell me what background you want, I'll make it pink and put curly flowers or anything. LOL I'll try to keep the person I'm making it for in mind but... I'll do what I think looks best. LOL)

Some lil rules:

1. Please don't say that my work is your work.
Even though I'm not so good at doing this... just don't take credit. Breaks my heart in two. LOL

2. Please be patient with me. I have school, dance classes, RPGs, maplestory LOL... and other stuff... oh and of course, can't forget my biggest weakness of all.. I'm really lazy. LOL I just made this shop cuz I like editing stuff. LOL

3. Don't gimme something TOO hard, and then complain I did it bad. I'm not really THAT pro yet.

4. If you decide you like someone else's sig, and you want to use it, at least ask them if you can before you do, because even if I'm the one who made it, it's THEIR sig, and even if they're not using it at that moment, they may use it in the future.

5. If you're only gonna replace my creation within a week of using it, don't even waste my time >_< unless if you're planning to take it off temporarily to "recycle" your sigs around. My sigs take some time, and I don't enjoy seeing something that I worked hard on going to waste, especially if it's an animated sig, those take way longer, I have to make different frames. So if you're going to make me work, repay me by letting me see you use what I made for at LEAST a week -.- or at least stick it on your UP.

6. Post "I LIKE CAKE" when you order, so I can tell you read everything. Even if you don't... I'll still love you, and do your order, but I'll go "BAD. SAY YOU LIKE CAKE." LOL
(nah not really, I've let a lot of people slide. LOL)

Oh, and if you want me to, I can add a watermark with my name on it on the side. Just tell me if you want it.
(Fyi, I don't really require you to credit me... so don't worry about that. Credit me if you want to; not making you. LOL)

Eh. I think that's it.
Anyway...
yah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pick Up:

(sigs get deleted off page after a while to reduce crowding/post size, so pick it up before it disappears LOL)

SassaFrazz -

Yayness. LOL

EliteRichSaucer -

I really don't know what I was doing.. LOL
I hope you like it. LOL

CoolStormyStar -

Yeah I had no idea what I was doing. LOL

lucky33325 -

rofl I just HAD to add soda in there LOL sorry (and a funny fact... before the chat bubbles covered up the ticket booth window thing, I put Tom Welling in there cuz it was empty rotfl)

I also just had to edit their faces. I just had to LOLL

Tell me if you want me to redo it since I kinda.. did some things that you didn't ask for LOL

acefredfred -

You weren't that specific so.. meh LOL

SonicBoom -

Yay.
LOL

PrincessSofia -

LOL I had no idea what I was doing...

Brave_Bloom_Kiari -

This is the hardest UB I've ever hadda make cuz of the color change and the length and the background (I had to cut Kairi and move her around) and stuff...
Took me 56+ layers and 2 days.
I hope you use it... o.o

acefredfred -

I felt like only one lego piece wouldn't be enough. LOL

lucky33325 -

FINALLY GOT IT DONE. but. It took me forever to figure out how my login info for my account on the image hosting site.. shows how long I've stopped making sigs rofl

Kyris -

Tell me if you want more effects/details or any sort of changes... you weren't very specific LOL

lucky33325 -

Tell me if you want me to change something. LOL

lucky33325 (again. LOL) -

Sorry for the long wait. Ya know me, miss lazy.
I didn't know who to add when you said "everyone" so... just added the same from the last sig. I also wanted to say something stupid in it, "CANDY, LOOK IT'S BIRDMAN" or something cuz hikoik.. .. wings.. yeah. but 1. i think less unnecessary clutter makes it awesomer in this case, and 2.. i dunno if you wanted it in there.

tell me if you want me to change something.
LOL

.:Blue:. -

I can do many other things, like have the text across the entire picture sorta fadey, or.. whatever
didnt know what to do for this though LOL
and i can change the black part into brown to match it too

w/e, tell me what you wanna change cuz idk what to do.. and it's really easy so dont be shy

Vivi -

Whew. there. sorry I couldn't make the stripey background behind rhyme and beat very cyanish.. i tweaked with the color balance bars as much as i could, but since it was originally black, that's the farthest it could go.
and by shimmery-ness, that's what i took it as, so i just did that..
-shrug-
rofl

**NOTE: some of the pictures up there may be invisible, because the image site I used has some kind of problem... so... sometimes the images can't be seen o_o... and I can't find a decent image hosting site without having to sign up and having the pictures ACTUALLY show up. Gahh.

Last edited by Blossomflower; 08-20-2009 at 05:57 AM..
Old 06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

Born In Park Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Approved
.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Awesome sig! I need a signature with the pic on the attachment and the text, ♥Lickii!

The rest is up to you. Just make it look super adorable!! ♥_♥ Now here it comes ...

I LIKE CAKE!!

.:Blue:.

Last edited by .:Blue:.; 07-23-2008 at 05:08 PM..
Old 06-04-2008, 06:21 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
YAYYYYYY I LOVE YOUUUUUU- hugs - LOL
- gives cake - xD

Old 06-04-2008, 06:23 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase
VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Caption Contest Participant Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 

.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!.:Blue:. has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
--eats cake --

And also, I think I would actually like a sig. So read teh post!

.:Blue:.

Here, have some cookies. And yes, I ate the cake. --gives cookies--
Old 06-04-2008, 06:25 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

YAY! something to do..
LOL

k ill get working on it :P

Old 06-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: AFK
Vivi is Buried in TreasureVivi is Buried in Treasure
I love the example siggy its so cute!!! can I have a siggy too?

with this picture and for text can you put:

Vienna and Blake <3
2006-2008

oh and I LIKE CAKE!!!

Oh And I Brought ice cubes!!! for no apparent reason!! YAY!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

hyper people.
LOL

ok im done with cuteblue's! - posts the sig and does vienna's -

Old 06-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriot 2010 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 

yes Blossom we're hyper today!!! ROFL.

aww that siggy's cute!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:13 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

thx XD

b4 i start yours vienna, i'mma eat lunch LOL

- runs to kitchen - LOL

i have a perfect plan in mind for that pic of urs XD

Old 06-04-2008, 07:15 PM
o ɹ1ʎ¿
Awards Showcase

ZOMG AWWW!!!!

Thank you so so so so so so much!!!!!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 06-05-2008 at 05:49 AM.. Reason: irritiating post style
Old 06-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflower View Post
thx XD

b4 i start yours vienna, i'mma eat lunch LOL

- runs to kitchen - LOL

i have a perfect plan in mind for that pic of urs XD
OH Gosh, I'm scared!!!! ROFL!!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

LOL cute np

vienna....... rofl

BAHAHA FEAR MEH PLAN?!?! LOL

- pizza cooking.. LOL -

Old 06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
.♥.·´¯`Candy´¯`·.♥.
Awards Showcase
Spooky Scribe Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 4

Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: Cheeky
AthleticAisha is spinning in a Cursed Storm
xD
muahahaha
thx flowerr
Old 06-04-2008, 10:11 PM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase

Meh still making signature..
it's boring right now so i'm trying to figure out how to make it exciting LOL

Old 06-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Banned
Awards Showcase

LOL thats nice, take your time, take you time.