Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > VMK Game Forums > VMK Gaming Archived Forums > Secrets of the VMK > In-Park Secrets

In-Park Secrets Clues for in-park quests

Old New POTC Quest Answers at DLR: May 2007

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Registered+

QuiltedLily is spinning in a Cursed Storm
New POTC Quest Answers at DLR: May 2007

I just went to DLR last night here are the answers to the new quest:
1: E - Davey Jones
2: All of these; A - Cat, C - Pig, D - Chicken, G - Dog, H - Goat, I - Donkey
3: C - banjo
4: Both answers; A: No hooks, no peg legs, no service.; C - No lit torches near the gunpowder.
5: A - Carlos
6: D - Yo ho (a pirates life for me)
7: A - One
8: A - goblet and amulet

Now I didn't turn it in, but those should be the answers. Good luck and have fun.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Lost in Frontierland
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

VidKidz has disabled reputation
DLR Pirates Quest Updated Answers

Here are the questions (and Answers!) to the new Pirates quest at Disneyland park to make it easier for everyone to find and read. Correct answers are in bold.

1. In the queue famous pirates are painted on the walls, but which pirate won't you see among them all?

Captain Charles Gibb(s) (sic)
Captain Jack Sparrow
Davey Jones
Sir Francis Verney
Sir Henry Mainwaring

2. This next question is quite hard you know, and will keep me hearties searching high and low! The pirates are letting the animals run free, scratch off all the animals you see:

Cat
Chicken
Dog
Donkey
Ducks
Geese
Goat
Horse
Pig
Toucan

3. As your ship drifts through the dark bayou, which instrument can you hear but is not in view?

Accordion
Banjo
Flute
Harmonica
Piano

4. The Crew's Quarters has some welcoming signs, but which [b]two]/b] are you unlikely to find?

No hooks, no peg legs, no service
No lit torches near the gunpowder
Stow yer weapon
Thar be no place like home

5. The unfortunate magistrate is getting all wet, he learned that pirates don't make fake threats. Can you find his name from the choices below? (Hint: listen to his wife above in the window).

Carlos
Captain Jack Sparrow
Jose
Santiago

6. The pillaging pirates have broke out in song, name that tune and bellow along:

Barnacle Bill The Sailor
Blow The Man Down
Drunken Sailor
Yo ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)

7. Some pirate swabs got locked away, but man's best friend will save the day! How many KEYS hand beneath the ring clenched in our hero's teeth?

One
Four
Three
Two

8. When you pass Captain Jack Sparrow surrounded by gold, which two items do you see him hold?

Goblet and Amulet
Goblet and Key
Key and Mug
Mug and Bone
Watch and Amulet

Prize is Pirates of the Caribbean "Fortress Room". The "Pirates Well" that was offered with the previous quest card is no longer available. I'm not sure how long the 100 Credit code that was offered on the old Quest Card will last (i.e. 3WCE-4VRW-CDB7-MDEQ). So if you have not entered it already, it might be a good idea to do it soon.

Front of new card reads: Pirates of the Caribbean Treasure Hunt. Test Your Pirate Knowledge! Search for the answers hidden in the attraction and earn this exclusive Pirates' Fortress Room for Virtual Magic Kingdom. See back for rules.

Back top of card reads: Answer the questions correctly by scratching off your choice. Take the correctly completed Quest to VMK Central in the Tomorrowland(r) area to claim your earned virtual rewards.

Back bottom of card reads: Separate Disneyland(r) Park admission required. Quest valid through September 30, 2008. Visit VMK Central outside Innoventions at the Disneyland(r) Park in the Disneyland(r) Resort for complete details and to redeem your completed Quest Cards. Prizes are subject to availability. No substitutions allowed except, in Disney's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Limit one (1) of each Reward Cards per Player every sixty (60) days, regardless of the number of Quest levels and Quests successfully completed. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Quest cards and prizes may not be sold or transferred and have no cash value. Quest cards must be surrendered at time of redemption. For more information go to www.vmk.com (c) Disney

I don't have access to a scanner, can someone be nice enough to post an image or a link to an image for the new quest?

Hope this helps!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Come to the Lazy Mermaid!
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Jacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with ConfettiJacques is covered with Confetti
Ok, I know those are the correct answers, because I've turned in 3 quests so far.

But can anyone tell me where the horse is?! I brought this up in the other thread, but wanted to repeat it here. There are 2 animals that might resemble horses, but they are both clearly donkeys (one in the Bride Auction, and one behind the 3 singing pirates before the Inferno scene).

Anyone?
Old 05-08-2007, 05:04 PM
You are what you eat ;)
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

Sno Chic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I asked about that also, there are 2 donkeys and no horse. But the person at the VMK booth said VMK CM think there is a horse, because there used to be a horse in the stable area.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:28 AM
ratcat/chescat

ratcat is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno Chic View Post
I asked about that also, there are 2 donkeys and no horse. But the person at the VMK booth said VMK CM think there is a horse, because there used to be a horse in the stable area.
I do agree with you. I looked at old video that I took just before pirates closed for new sparrow update. The horse was in the stall trying to eat out of the pirates basket. The goat was getting him on the other side. In my video of the new pirates, now there is a turntable with pirate chasing somebody. The 2 donkeys, one is in the Brides for Sale section on the right side just past Jack in the dressmaker shop. The other is there with the singing Pirates.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Trader

dragon1101 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
hey thx 4 the answers
Old 05-28-2007, 04:58 PM
CL_SunshineFairy on VMK

SunshineFairy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I was just there yesterday to turn in this quest and the CM also told me there was a horse... There used to be, but there isn't anymore. I looked!... Ratcat is correct

There is however a golden goose harp thing in the treasure room, but the CM said that didn't count as a goose. haha
Old 05-29-2007, 12:56 AM
Fear The Tikis. Period.

myvmknameistreyzer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hey,Everyone im getting ready 2 go 2 WDW so if any body knows those answers PLEASE At least Pm me if and post if you want to
Old 05-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Trader

dragon1101 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VidKidz answers are all correct i went yesterday thx so much im so very grateful!!