Virtual Magic Kingdom Community Fansite
VMK Forums | Disney | Virtual Magic Kingdom (Official Site)
VMK Forums Home VMK Forums VMK Forums Gallery Arcade User Control Panel Register! Members Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search VMK Forums

Go Back   VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > VMKF's Competitions and Contests

VMKF's Competitions and Contests Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggestions.

Old February Favorite Attraction

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Sad to see VMKF's fall.
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

VIP
My Mood: Bahahaha
aceastrofan ’s Invisible pin is 5* - Spooky!
I would go to Disney World to ride
Tower of Terror
Rock'n Roller Coaster and
Expedition Everest.

I would because I haven't been to Disney world since 2003. I rode Rock'n Roller Coaster, was too afraid to ride Tower of Terror, and Everest wasn't open.
Thanks to everyone for almost 8 years of fun on VMKF. The arcade has gotten me through years of boredom, and posting on here during the run of VMK made me feel like having a separate, gaming family. It's been a blast, and while most of you won't see this, I say that it's been fun. Thanks for everything! aceastrofan out!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:02 AM
The One and Only Smoop!
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Busy
Smoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundSmoop has turned into a Bat and is flying around
I never been to WDW, so the first three things I would do on my dream vacation would be to:

1. Spend the night at Caribbean Beach and take a walk around the resort and absorb the Disney atmosphere.
2. Check out The Magic Kingdom to see how different that park is from the original Disneyland.
3. Spent the day eating around the world at Epcot. What can I say, I like food.
“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”
Old 02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Too lazy to post
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Busy
Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Pisces has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I've only been to Disneyland once and Disney World quite a bit more, so I'd go to Disneyland!
First thing I'd do would be to go ride the teacups with one of my friends because I've told them a few times I would
Then I'd go stand in line for Matterhorn Bobsleds 'cause...Uhh well I really love that ride
Then I'd go for a ride on Space Mountain wheeeee!
Old 02-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

Born In Park Clan Leader VIP
My Mood: SaveVMK
themist is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Dream

The first thing I would do is ..
Just stand at the front gate and pinch myself and take a deep breath and walk in ..
Second get a pair of Mickey ears ..lol
Third thing is just be thankful that I'm there ..

thanks
themist
Old 02-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Bizzlebits Haha
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 
Total Awards: 26

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: VMK
Baconbits is floating through Inner Space
1. Have breakfast with Winnie the Pooh!
2. Ride Test Track!
3. Ride Expedition Everest!

I would do these things because when I went to disney, I had the best time of my life, and i want to live those exact moments!
Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Still miss VMK
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Happy
Noelle is floating through Inner Space
I would go to WDW - I know where everything is! lol

1. We would stay at the Grand Floridian.
2. My husband and I would get re-married Disney style!
3. We would ride Peter Pan until we just couldn't take it anymore.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 AM
I <3 Disneyland
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'10 Award 2010 Holiday Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: BDay
Broccolisprout is floating through Inner Space
Yes, I've been to Disney World AND Disneyland. Two times to both, believe it or not.

When I got there... hmmm...

1. I would look at the hotel room, then run to the parks. Depending on the time I got there, I would do one of two things:
(1.1) If I got there at a reasonable time (Meaning early afternoon) I would probably start in Magic Kingdom and start riding rides. If it was warm out, I would start with the three Mountain rides. If it was cold out.... I'd start with a nice warm hot chocolate. :P
(2.2) If I got there late, (Late afternoon/early evening) I would start by checking a schedule and seeing if there were any shows that evening.
2. I would then go to Animal Kingdom and ride Everest.
3. After that, I would wrap up the day with some Fantasyland rides.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:10 AM
The Scene and Herd...
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 15

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Baffled
KEBSD is as Frosty as a Snowman
I would go to Disneyland, mainly because I go there all the time (just went Friday) and am familiar with the park.

1. Get to go on Captain EO before it's open...

2. Go to the Dream Suite.

3. Go to Club 33.
-

~Key
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Has hope for VMK
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Lonely
Adventure_Rabbit is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disneyworld Magic Kingdom:
1. Splash Mountain
2. Thunder Mountain
3. Stitch's Great Escape
Old 02-15-2010, 06:39 AM
My Username scrolls because I'm soooo good at #VMKTrivia !
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Caption Contest Participant's Award Graphics Trio Award Patriot 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Trivia Winner 

My Mood: Ape
TikiPin_Dude is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have only been to Disneyland and California Adventures ( Going this march ) so here is what I would do.
1. Go over to Tomorrowland, grab a fastpass for it, ride it, then go to Matterhorn to wait for fastpass.
2. For California Adventures, I head over to Condor Flats to be walked over to Toy Story Mania. After I finish that head over to California Screamin get a fastpass, and Ride it.
3.Head on over to Paradise park to watch World of Color or the Electrical Parade!

~tiki

Forever & Always
Old 02-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award 
Total Awards: 10

VIP
My Mood: VMK
LuckyJazz is spinning in a Cursed Storm
If I was offered a free trip to Walt Disney World, I would want to go to:
1.) the land of Epcot, because I would want to see all the different countries.
2.) the land of Tomorrow, Tomorrowland, to see what Disney's version of the future is. I want to go on the newly refurbished Space Mountain, too.
3.) the magical land of the Magic Kingdom, because there is so much magic there to explore, not to mention the fantastic fireworks.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:20 AM
Friend of Dog Spoiler
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Ghosty
TheRocketBoy has disabled reputation
I would go to Disneyland and ....
1. Take a behind the scenes tour because I never have
2. Eat lunch at Club 33 because I have and would like to go back
3. Drink grape juice and ride the tea cups with Surf until we got dizzy or tossed our cookies ... whichever came first ... that would take awhile
Old 02-17-2010, 03:42 AM
← They Call Me Polo
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Morose
poloshia is spinning in a Cursed Storm
To Disney World I would go

1. Epcot, because of its diverse attractions and restaurants

2. Magic Kingdom, to ride the wonderful Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. While I'm at it, I might as well ride Pirates.

3. Then to Hollywood Studios, to ride the Tower of Terror

Woowee, what fun!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:03 PM
'holding a keyblade'
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award 
Total Awards: 1

Clan Leader
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Speedysharky is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well I have already been to WDW, but things change alot each year, when I went the VMK Cinema was still open, where you done all the quests and that.
1) I would go on the Pirates of The Caribbean Ride again as I loved it.(L)
2) Get loads of pins and products
3) Meet alot of Disney Characters (L)
Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 AM
The Disney Otaku
Awards Showcase
VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Spooky Scribe Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Asleep
SoraStarChan is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Disneyland all the way baby!!!!!! I've been to WDW so much and I've never even stepped a foot in Disneyland, so that's where I would want to go for that reason.
1. Pirate Island. C'mon, pirates!!!!! No better reason than that.
2. hang out in Fantasyland all day. Lots of rides I'd want to go on, but I'd really like it if I could meet Alice, the Mad Hatter, and Peter Pan! I love how they act from videos I've seen and I'd realllllllllllllllllllllllly want to meet them!!!!!
3. Matterhorn. It looks like a pretty cool ride. Also heard there was a basketball court in there. I like to attempt to get in there and shoot a few hoops
(Optional 4th) if I'm somehow going during the holiday, I'd have to go and ride the Haunted Mansion just to see the NBC gang!!! I love watching the ride online, but it'd be even better if I could actually be there. <3 NBC
Disneyland~~~~~~~

Signature by Skrik